Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got naked 1 too. 9 boxes in an hour😮 only as I want to try bounce cream and keep missing luckybox1 finally happy to try this cream
does the code work for you?

does the code work for you?
Yes both codes worked but don't copy and paste do them manually that is how I got them all to work. The memebundle3 one in caps had to go manually to special one international got I tried both then it clicked for copy and paste and my birthday 1 I copy and pasted . Keep trying. Both options

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes both codes worked but don't copy and paste do them manually that is how I got them all to work. The memebundle3 one in caps had to go manually to special one international got I tried both then it clicked for copy and paste and my birthday 1 I copy and pasted . Keep trying. Both options
i tried the one for returning countries in caps but dont work... want to cry

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just brought naked 1 & 2... /sigh/ this is bad..this is bad..this is real bad.
Are those repeats?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i tried the one for returning countries in caps but dont work... want to cry
it worked my my phone but not on the laptop. try copy and paste can you do it  on something other than what you are using now. it seems to not reconize when you add manually thats why i copied there code direct onto the payment page, keep trying.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Are those repeats?

pretty much yes. and its the email exclusive.

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh Ok, thnxs

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anybody got/is getting Superbox #5?
yes i ordered it when it went live ,looking forward to this box a bit of the unknown its about colour.

nope wont work on laptop or ipad, cut and paste or normal. cant be bothered to buy without it
someone on Facebook has said the same maybe pop over and add a comment too. its the 30 odd country shipping introduced, might be quicker than emailing

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does it look like two V's to anybody else? VVoah, vvoah instead of Woah, woah?

mad.gif

yes two v's to me. 

lol you guys are overthinking the W thing.

So much action over the past 24 hours! Now I need to save up for more boxes. It hasn't even been 3 weeks!

Cancelled shipping felt like a propaganda to me, but with the discount codes, I'm pacified. 
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  lol you guys are overthinking the W thing.

So much action over the past 24 hours! Now I need to save up for more boxes. It hasn't even been 3 weeks!

Cancelled shipping felt like a propaganda to me, but with the discount codes, I'm pacified. 
wub.gif

cancelled shipping?

cancelled shipping?
I meant the "stopping shipping to some countries" on 31st March.

Don't mind tho, since they are making up for it with $5 discounts. Still prefer free shipping tho.. 
beer.gif

Those naked boxes look awesome! I've ordered a half dozen boxes from Memebox and I never get these exclusive emails- why not? How do they decide who gets them? I can see sending an exclusive offer to only previous customers, but I don't get their methods if most previous customers aren't getting the emails.

Quote: Originally Posted by sunsandsurflife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Those naked boxes look awesome! I've ordered a half dozen boxes from Memebox and I never get these exclusive emails- why not? How do they decide who gets them? I can see sending an exclusive offer to only previous customers, but I don't get their methods if most previous customers aren't getting the emails.
have you double checked your signed up for newsletters.

What are they repeats of, please? Specifically the naked box 2. I'm waiting to order that one, and I already have lucky boxes 1 - 3 on the way to me. Those are all the memebox products I have though.

Quote: Originally Posted by LethalLesal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are they repeats of, please? Specifically the naked box 2. I'm waiting to order that one, and I already have lucky boxes 1 - 3 on the way to me. Those are all the memebox products I have though.
Someone uploaded pics of the naked boxes, if you did not receive the exclusive email.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Someone uploaded pics of the naked boxes, if you did not receive the exclusive email.

Yes, I have the emails and the Naked Box 2 in my cart, but I'm wondering what they are repeats of.  I have not received any of my products as of yet, and like I said I've only purchased Lucky Boxes 1 - 3.  

Latest posts

Back