Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Staceyp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Maybe It wouldn't Take so long for them to reply if people would stop sending them 20 emails a day and sending random emails about wanting spoilers and asking for extra coupons/discounts. I bet they are being overwhelmed with emails about non-return questions.

BTW It might help if you  title your email as: [Refund request for RP]
I send only one - maximum two emails a day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The 15 was a figure of speech. I haven't received replies for more than 10 days now. I'm not bothered about extra discounts, though last week I did email that codes which were working for other people - OUSIX and another one - were not working for me at all, not once. And this week I have been emailing about my tracking number for box 8, not spoilers. I have tried a variety of subject lines and and email IDs now. The tracking number isn't there even in the older website or the new one, and I just want to know my box is on its way to me. No offence to anyone, just trying to get some peace of mind, given that I have 15 boxes left to arrive.

Maybe It wouldn't Take so long for them to reply if people would stop sending them 20 emails a day and sending random emails about wanting spoilers and asking for extra coupons/discounts. I bet they are being overwhelmed with emails about non-return questions.

BTW It might help if you  title your email as: [Refund request for RP]
I used to write 1 e-mail per week asking them for tax refund. After the 3rd one I've got an answer that they were just doing my refund. But nothing like that. Next Monday - next e-mail and so on. It would be easier to refund it at once to all customers legitimate to this, isn't it? If they do things right they wouldn't get so many e-mails. That's not a pleasure to write the same all over the time

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I send only one - maximum two emails a day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The 15 was a figure of speech. I haven't received replies for more than 10 days now. I'm not bothered about extra discounts, though last week I did email that codes which were working for other people - OUSIX and another one - were not working for me at all, not once. And this week I have been emailing about my tracking number for box 8, not spoilers. I have tried a variety of subject lines and and email IDs now. The tracking number isn't there even in the older website or the new one, and I just want to know my box is on its way to me. No offence to anyone, just trying to get some peace of mind, given that I have 15 boxes left to arrive.
I wasn't talking about u but from what I've been reading lately every one is probably sending them emails about how much they hated the boxes they got recently, error messages on the site, You know people are emailing for spoilers, referrals , points, general questions, returns, and some people are definitely sending about 20 emails a day {not you in particular} lol

Like I said in a post a couple of days ago. I think they should have an email address specifically for returns and shipping issues. Last week I wanted to return a box I regretted buying and I hated waiting even a day for a response. I wanted to buy more boxes with my points and was afraid they would sell out. I can't imagine how I would feel if I Never got my shipping information. 

So many people are spamming the email & important ones can't get through. 

I wasn't talking about u but from what I've been reading lately every one is probably sending them emails about how much they hated the boxes they got recently, error messages on the site, You know people are emailing for spoilers, referrals , points, general questions, returns, and some people are definitely sending about 20 emails a day {not you in particular} lol

Like I said in a post a couple of days ago. I think they should have an email address specifically for returns and shipping issues. Last week I wanted to return a box I regretted buying and I hated waiting even a day for a response. I wanted to buy more boxes with my points and was afraid they would sell out. I can't imagine how I would feel if I Never got my shipping information. 

So many people are spamming the email & important ones can't get through. 
True, a separate email for specific problems should do the trick. Having only "hi@..." for receiving everything from pleasantries to complaints from thousands of customers is going to send some emails to the bottom of the slush-pile. Maybe I should send 20 emails a day, only, I'll never remember to send them at regular intervals.

Definitely, a separate email for requesting tracking information. I'm going crazy here, box 8 was sent out on the 25th and I still don't know if mine is on the way.

Hmmm, I sent an email to memebox a few days ago to change my shipping info and they took care of it and replied in like 7 minutes... And i was so impressed at their fast reply! But from what i've been reading here apparently their response time fluctuates a lot :-/ They really need to work on that.

Quote: Originally Posted by cheriii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm, I sent an email to memebox a few days ago to change my shipping info and they took care of it and replied in like 7 minutes... And i was so impressed at their fast reply! But from what i've been reading here apparently their response time fluctuates a lot :-/ They really need to work on that.
Yea same here, I sent them a general question and they responded in 3 hours... So the whole "people are spamming their email" is irrelevant. It should NOT take 10 days for them to respond  about someones 15 boxes that have not been delivered, trackable, or shipped.............While I or someone else gets responded to within a day. Its quite obvious they are avoiding the problem.

True, a separate email for specific problems should do the trick. Having only "hi@..." for receiving everything from pleasantries to complaints from thousands of customers is going to send some emails to the bottom of the slush-pile. Maybe I should send 20 emails a day, only, I'll never remember to send them at regular intervals.

Definitely, a separate email for requesting tracking information. I'm going crazy here, box 8 was sent out on the 25th and I still don't know if mine is on the way.
25th of March?

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  25th of March?
That was the supposed shipping date for box 8, according to the website. People have got their box 8 and I still don't have a clue as to whether my box was sent out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

is it worth to buy the superbox2? I am late and the luckybox 3 is sold out and I am  so angry with myself for missing the 7th box:((

That was the supposed shipping date for box 8, according to the website. People have got their box 8 and I still don't have a clue as to whether my box was sent out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hmmmm well since its only been  3 business days, give it until Monday or Tuesday, and see if its delivered or you get any updated information. Im sure everything is fine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> asides from them not responding.

I really don't know I should laugh or cry. Two of my orders just disappeared from my account. I didn't ask to cancel them, never got refund. I don't know if they are active or not. I could not believe so I logged in twice. Still the same.

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really don't know I should laugh or cry. Two of my orders just disappeared from my account. I didn't ask to cancel them, never got refund. I don't know if they are active or not. I could not believe so I logged in twice. Still the same.
Omg..sorry to hear that. Which ones did you order? I feel like everyone should log in and screencap everything. Just in case.. 
icon_sad.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Omg..sorry to hear that. Which ones did you order? I feel like everyone should log in and screencap everything. Just in case.. 
icon_sad.gif

These were two orders from the begining of march (I asked for tax refund). One was for SB2 and this I don't care to much as the box was shipped, only tax was not refunded. And the second one was for box #10 which is not available any more:( I  don't know actually when it could happen as don't check my account all the time. I hope they will be able to fix it.

I must have mixed sth. They are back.

I should stop looking at the page till April:)

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like it has grapefruit extract, not lemon. I think both aren't great for skin.

Apparently the bb comes in just 1 color. And it is definitely GRAY. eek!

http://www.nailartoverdose.com/2013/01/review-face-shop-clean-face-oil-free-bb.html

Grapefruit extract is definitely bad for the skin, being a citrus fruit. Rather, it's bad if you decide to be anywhere but in the dark, since citrus enzymes react in light.

Aaaand it's got fragrance. In fact, from what I can tell it looks like every product in Memebox has fragrance in it. I can't get too hard on them for that, because every other box has fragrance in their products, too, but... I just figured that since they cared so much about skin care, they would know not to add fragrance! Even the cheese cream has fragrance, but it's the last ingredient and it works so well. My skin has never been softer... But what's the point of fragrance if the cheese cream smells like mall soap, anyway?
confused.gif

Oh, and it looks like I didn't get tracking numbers for either of my superboxes (hydration box and thefaceshop). They were both supposed to ship in the last week or so. And Hydration Box has interestingly disappeared from my "view orders" list ever since the website changed. So that may have been 50 bucks down the drain. /sigh

I think I'm done with Memebox. I may snatch Box 8 if it ever comes back in stock only because everyone here loves it so much. And I'll probably start buying the cream cheese in bulk, haha! But otherwise, nope, nada, zilch, no more money out of my pocket.

'For European countries, we will keep sending packages separately, since there are many countries and customs regulation varies widely. We have had many complaints regarding to customs which we cannot control, so we are being careful with all the packages destined to Europe.' This isn't exactly true as mine has been. I don't know whether they listened when I informed them that they were risking customs more by combining. Have emailed them this morning to ask for them all separate from now on though.

Im confused as to why they would send them all together..... I thought they all had different shipment dates anyways..?

Before the site changed over I ordered 7 and 8. All my new orders appear on the new site but I can't access the old orders through the link they gave. In checking my paypal it looks like I wasn't charged either so I guess I should just be happy for my wallet at this point. Can't say I don't have box envy though. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Im confused as to why they would send them all together..... I thought they all had different shipment dates anyways..?
when no one knows what it's all about, it's probably about money
icon_sad.gif
   They wanted to earn more

Latest posts

Back