Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I couldn't figure out how to use the "spoilers" feature I'm sorry!!

Super jealous of box #8! I hope they restock Luckybox #3 and the caviar cleanser is included!

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wonder too...Well, judging from the theme of collection of ignored emails, it seems likely. They were also promoting their unsold-out boxes on emails so that sounded desperate to me. "Like c'mon lets ignore the internationals and get their moneys before its too late." It's all speculations until they answer to my email. I don't want to create drama too...but rly? Ignoring problems? That's child's play. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

p/s they have a facebook page? tried pm-ing them there?
Yes, I tried a Facebook message and left a comment yesterday asking them to look at my emails. Also tweeted them. I have no idea what to do now. Even emails from other accounts have not been answered, though I am getting auto-responses. And I have no idea why this is happening only to some of us. Initially, back in early Feb, I was getting replies on the same day. And now, weeks of no response.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really hope Memebox smartens up with their Customer Service, or I will hitting the road , and never coming back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Same here. This episode is strengthening my love for Lip Factory who acknowledge even a Facebook "hi" and emails on the same day for me. I don't mind paying extra or even getting a dud product or two provided the customer care rocks.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, I tried a Facebook message and left a comment yesterday asking them to look at my emails. Also tweeted them. I have no idea what to do now. Even emails from other accounts have not been answered, though I am getting auto-responses. And I have no idea why this is happening only to some of us. Initially, back in early Feb, I was getting replies on the same day. And now, weeks of no response.

Same here. This episode is strengthening my love for Lip Factory who acknowledge even a Facebook "hi" and emails on the same day for me. I don't mind paying extra or even getting a dud product or two provided the customer care rocks.
Awww, sorry they're not replying to you. That really sucks. Their CS seems to be really lacking nowdays.Their fb isn't very active either. Maybe threatening through paypal might get their attention?

Girls, don't you understand that? They only respond to selected e-mails. They ignore the problems. Boxes and the company starts to disappoint :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Bunbunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So apparently my memory's gone whack and I actually ordered the Superbox from Thefaceshop. I'm somewhat disappointed now. Holiday polish, really? And the BB cream *apparently* has lemon in it, which I do not approve of at all. Bluh.

Also I apparently ordered Superbox 3 and I never got an e-mail saying it shipped, much less a tracking number. Anyone else have this problem? I e-mailed them but who knows when I'll get a reply.
Looks like it has grapefruit extract, not lemon. I think both aren't great for skin.

Apparently the bb comes in just 1 color. And it is definitely GRAY. eek!

http://www.nailartoverdose.com/2013/01/review-face-shop-clean-face-oil-free-bb.html

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you! I realised my problem was that whenever i entered that site on chrome, it asked me to install a easykeytec plugin, and i had to click cancel for them to not lead me to another page =.=. 
I always use this site to track my korean parcels: http://www.koreapost.go.kr/eng/sub/EMS_Search.jsp?contId=e1020600

I think that plugin in a malware scan that you can uninstall on your chrome browser? Not a techie but maybe can google it.

I woken up to all my email replies 2are well generic and 3 all good Although one parcel seems combined or maybe both are on the same pallet on the plane all our boxes are in Europe being sent slow and seperate see below. And still not taking on international bloggers . But I knew that really anyway but others had asked . Hi, Apology for delay in replying and thanks for the updates. Standard shipping normally takes about 15~22 days, and since system takes longer time to recognize the process, it seems being delayed. We also hope updates on international shipping gets more prompt :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We cannot reveal the items in the box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But if there will be the same item as previous boxes, you will be informed! For European countries, we will keep sending packages separately, since there are many countries and customs regulation varies widely. We have had many complaints regarding to customs which we cannot control, so we are being careful with all the packages destined to Europe. For box for reviews, we don't have openings at this moment :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We will get back to you once we reopen shipping to Europe again! The ship4cheap was only for Friday code. They are hoping for a box out this weekend too So bare in mind @Renu we sent emails the first day so you may get an influx of answers today .

I woken up to all my email replies 2are well generic and 3 all good Although one parcel seems combined or maybe both are on the same pallet on the plane all our boxes are in Europe being sent slow and seperate see below. And still not taking on international bloggers . But I knew that really anyway but others had asked . Hi, Apology for delay in replying and thanks for the updates. Standard shipping normally takes about 15~22 days, and since system takes longer time to recognize the process, it seems being delayed. We also hope updates on international shipping gets more prompt :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We cannot reveal the items in the box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But if there will be the same item as previous boxes, you will be informed! For European countries, we will keep sending packages separately, since there are many countries and customs regulation varies widely. We have had many complaints regarding to customs which we cannot control, so we are being careful with all the packages destined to Europe. For box for reviews, we don't have openings at this moment :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We will get back to you once we reopen shipping to Europe again! The ship4cheap was only for Friday code. They are hoping for a box out this weekend too So bare in mind @Renu we sent emails the first day so you may get an influx of answers today .
This is not true what they said, they are still sending few packages together and don't answer my mail!

I noticed that some people were getting upgrades to express shipping even though they selected standard shipping. I also have both box 8 and thefaceshop box coming so I'm curious why some people got upgraded and not others? I am able to track thefaceshop box which is shipping by first class international (from previous experiences, about 2 1/2 weeks to california) but how would I track box 8 as I ordered it before they redid the website? Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes I believe so. I had asked as I have étude house and box8 and one other all done on same flight but 3 boxes only 2 different tracking number if coming via Ems it will still be 3 seperate parcels if you used the express shipping or that was the option for that box it's DHL to Europe. You can email and have it swapped to slow Ems if needed. I'm taking a deep breath and hoping no more new boxes in the last 3 days then I can stop fretting ivermectin shipping on all my boxes

Im surprised that memebox hasn't released any new Boxes Lately. I really Want the whitening and Brightening box. C'mon memebox!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Staceyp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Im surprised that memebox hasn't released any new Boxes Lately. I really Want the whitening and Brightening box. C'mon memebox!!!
Knowing them, they might just stuff in the box with the One Day Whitener from Box 6 and items from Secret Key's Snow White range (was in Box #8). Don't fancy getting similar items again..and I don't think many would want to whiten their skin in summer. But brightening is a different story~ 

I might like to see a limited edition special summer Korean Brands Box- with new releases from top/rising brands like Innisfree, Mizon, Liole, Baviphat & Holika Holika. I do own some of their skin care/ cosmetics, but let us try some new releases! 
wub.gif

Also, memebox, answer my email. (going zombie out at this rate)

I'm going to wait until the 31st and then on April 1, it's Paypal resolution centre. That's what. I can't go bank on receiving the 15 boxes on order until October when I don't receive a reply to 15 emails, all with legit inquiries.

We should take a count of the number of people whose emails have not been answered repeatedly, just so we know - if Paypal needs an explanation as to why 15 orders need resolution? There's me, @veritazy and @Malaperelka so far, I think?

Maybe It wouldn't Take so long for them to reply if people would stop sending them 20 emails a day and sending random emails about wanting spoilers and asking for extra coupons/discounts. I bet they are being overwhelmed with emails about non-return questions.

BTW It might help if you  title your email as: [Refund request for RP]

Latest posts

Back