Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:  
For those of us in Canada, my tracking number now works with the Canada Post website.  Looks like (at least in my case) they are not using DHL!

Quote: Originally Posted by samplehime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ughhhh just caught up on comments. I have the lip tint and the highlighter in the EH super box >....> and if they send me an eyeshadow I already have I'm going to be devastated lol. The hair mask is terrible by the way...that whole line does absolutely nothing for textured Asian hair.
I'm waiting on the EH super box. Do you know how it works for stereotypical pin-straight Asian hair? I've never tried a hair mask before and I think my hair really needs one after this terrible winter. :x 

Quote: Originally Posted by Jackbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  For those of us in Canada, my tracking number now works with the Canada Post website.  Looks like (at least in my case) they are not using DHL!
Oh great!!!! do you know who they might be using?

The Canada Post website shows that it is being processed as "Xpress Post" which means Canada Post should be the deliverer.

These are some images from my recent order.

Centella Asiatica Ampoule - It is HUGE! Look at the thing! XD It'll last forever.
Hydro Collagen Mask - 50 mask sheets and the two packs of eye patches. Excellent value! Huge box!
Light Light Eye Balm - I had to go ahead and try this. It is AMAZING. It instantly lightened the circles under my eyes. Maybe I'll finally be able to conceal them! The texture is also very nice and different.

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Centella Asiatica Ampoule - It is HUGE! Look at the thing! XD It'll last forever.
Hydro Collagen Mask - 50 mask sheets and the two packs of eye patches. Excellent value! Huge box!
Light Light Eye Balm - I had to go ahead and try this. It is AMAZING. It instantly lightened the circles under my eyes. Maybe I'll finally be able to conceal them! The texture is also very nice and different. I love the sound of the Light Light Eye Balm - do let us know if the results continue to be positive!

LadyManah, nice box. Thanks for sharing. I have my eye (lol) on the eye cream now! Does it go on clear? Thanks.

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  LadyManah, nice box. Thanks for sharing. I have my eye (lol) on the eye cream now! Does it go on clear? Thanks.
I am pretty sure it does. It just "melts" into the skin around the eye. The texture is very similar to the porefessional from Benefit, but it is semi-solid in the container, so it needs warmed up slightly. I'm super pale, so I didn't notice any color, so not completely sure, but it did seem clear.

I am pretty sure it does. It just "melts" into the skin around the eye. The texture is very similar to the porefessional from Benefit, but it is semi-solid in the container, so it needs warmed up slightly. I'm super pale, so I didn't notice any color, so not completely sure, but it did seem clear.
Thanks, LadyManah! It looks and sounds promising. I cannot wait for reviews on your box in general.

I ordered luckybox 1 a few weeks ago. How long are the shipping times averaging?
I am assuming you ordered restocked lucky box one... That ships on first of April. As for shipping time it varies from a few days to a month or more depending on method and where you are.

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks, LadyManah! It looks and sounds promising. I cannot wait for reviews on your box in general.
Well, it wasn't a box. It was just stuff ordered from the store! Hopefully they put the Light Light in a future box cuz it's really nice.

Light Light Eye Balm - I had to go ahead and try this. It is AMAZING. It instantly lightened the circles under my eyes. Maybe I'll finally be able to conceal them! The texture is also very nice and different. Great haul!!!!

Enjoy your goodies.

I ordered the Hydro Collagen Masks also, but haven't received them yet.

Did you place this order w/ the free shipping over $70 code?

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Great haul!!!!

Enjoy your goodies.

I ordered the Hydro Collagen Masks also, but haven't received them yet.

Did you place this order w/ the free shipping over $70 code?
Yup! The order shipped DHL.

Yup! The order shipped DHL.
Excellent! I got a text from DHL yesterday saying I had a package on the way,

but I just assumed it was my Etude box.

Now I am excited!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Question: I see that some of you love the tony moly stain. It's not wearing evenly for me. Please share your application tips :) 
I use the stain to do gradient lips, using gloss to blend out from the center. Doing that I have no problems. But I can see how it would be patchy if you use it like regular lipcolor allover. Maybe putting on balm or exfoliating could help?

Well, it wasn't a box. It was just stuff ordered from the store! Hopefully they put the Light Light in a future box cuz it's really nice.
Oh, thanks for clarifying. I thought it was one of those Superboxes. It looks neat!

Light Light Eye Balm - I had to go ahead and try this. It is AMAZING. It instantly lightened the circles under my eyes. Maybe I'll finally be able to conceal them! The texture is also very nice and different.

Oooo!  Awesome post.  Now I really want to try the eye balm. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Do you think that concealer will apply well over the balm? (If so, then I'm in! lol)

Latest posts

Back