Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually very happy with my boxes, as you ladies are probably more pros about skin care and make up brands...I am not lol I don't spend much money on things for myself and anything I get for my personal care in the boxes I am thrilled about, specially if it's Korean Then until my mother came and saw my étude house box and told me " what a poorly filled box, are you missing items?" lol I'm having a baby in three weeks so I'm holding on to using some items...since the hormones will be "getting back to normal" and my skin will be a mess trying to be normal again haha

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I opened one. It only had one mask but it was sopping wet. I did wear it and my face was hydrated but I didn't think it was anything I'd repurchase. Really uncomfortable for me.
I found it really awkward to use. It was so big that it didn't mold to my face properly. Other than that I loved box 7.

Quote: Originally Posted by bubbleteafaerie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   I had a girls night and used them! I think the two paper sheets attached were to keep it from sticking to itself? Once I peeled off one of the paper sheets I stuck the gel to my face and peeled off the other paper sheet. It definitely was slimy, though. 

Woah, after reading this I'm positive I did it wrong! I didn't realize you had to peel the paper off. I'm glad they gave me two so I can try another one.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No reply yet, nothing all this week, despite recent emails having "URGENT ORDER PROBLEM" - yes, in those awful shouty caps - in the subject line :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In fact, throughout March, I've only got vague, general replies. I don't think they like me very much lol

Are you receiving auto-responses? If not it is likely a mail issue. I would suggest trying another email address. (Side note, I deal with spam at my job and subject lines with all caps look a lot like those Nigerian fraud spam messages, which might cause them to get overlooked, so I recommend steering clear of that.) I hope they get back to you soon! I'd be very frustrated too.

Quote: Originally Posted by misroule /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you receiving auto-responses? If not it is likely a mail issue. I would suggest trying another email address. (Side note, I deal with spam at my job and subject lines with all caps look a lot like those Nigerian fraud spam messages, which might cause them to get overlooked, so I recommend steering clear of that.) I hope they get back to you soon! I'd be very frustrated too.
I am getting the thank-you acknowledgement emails every time, but no reply, which is why I'm so worried. I've been storing the thank-you emails just so I can count the number of emails and the dates. I used the caps only the last two times - after someone here suggested it as it worked for them. Now I've tweeted and put a comment on their Facebook page as well. It wasn't like my emails were all "I love my box" - though even those are equally important and deserve a reply. First, I had issues using codes which worked for everyone else - no answer to those emails yet. Then, I had issues with my missing Superbox2, which arrived after everyone else's did - but the replies to my emails never arrived. And now, I haven't got tracking info for my box 8.

I am getting the thank-you acknowledgement emails every time, but no reply, which is why I'm so worried. I've been storing the thank-you emails just so I can count the number of emails and the dates. I used the caps only the last two times - after someone here suggested it as it worked for them. Now I've tweeted and put a comment on their Facebook page as well. It wasn't like my emails were all "I love my box" - though even those are equally important and deserve a reply. First, I had issues using codes which worked for everyone else - no answer to those emails yet. Then, I had issues with my missing Superbox2, which arrived after everyone else's did - but the replies to my emails never arrived. And now, I haven't got tracking info for my box 8.
Ok.

So, I haven't received my SB #2, but I know she is in Portugal.

I did not get a tracking number for my #8 box.

I haven't emailed them once cause I know delays are normal and they tend to happen. 

Renu, I know you are worried, but I am sure they did not forget about us... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh, that sucks. I hope they get back to you soon. I haven't gotten tracking for box 8 yet either so I just emailed them too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok.

So, I haven't received my SB #2, but I know she is in Portugal.

I did not get a tracking number for my #8 box.

I haven't emailed them once cause I know delays are normal and they tend to happen. 

Renu, I know you are worried, but I am sure they did not forget about us... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
At least you were able to track SB2 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I couldn't track SB2 or MB8 now. And we're talking about almost a whole month of no replies to emails which only get the auto-response, while everyone else gets replies. Definitely not fair, not one bit.

Quote: Originally Posted by misroule /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh, that sucks. I hope they get back to you soon. I haven't gotten tracking for box 8 yet either so I just emailed them too.
Please do let me know if you get a reply about this! Lol no, not so I can go tell them they replied to you and not me; I wouldn't ever do that, just to confirm that I alone am having this problem through March.

At least you were able to track SB2 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I couldn't track SB2 or MB8 now. And we're talking about almost a whole month of no replies to emails which only get the auto-response, while everyone else gets replies. Definitely not fair, not one bit.

Please do let me know if you get a reply about this! Lol no, not so I can go tell them they replied to you and not me; I wouldn't ever do that, just to confirm that I alone am having this problem through March.
You mean there's no tracking number in your order on the old site? Because personally I haven't received any emails with numbers lately but I can check them in my order history on my account.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You mean there's no tracking number in your order on the old site? Because personally I haven't received any emails with numbers lately but I can check them in my order history on my account.

Nope, it says "Awaiting shipping" - no tracking number :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And no reply to any emails/tweets/Facebook comments yet.

Nope, it says "Awaiting shipping" - no tracking number :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And no reply to any emails/tweets/Facebook comments yet.
Ohhh, then it seriously sucks. Especially that you've already had so many problems with all that
frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ohhh, then it seriously sucks. Especially that you've already had so many problems with all that
frown.gif

One reply saying "box shipped" or at least a status change in the old tracking site would shut me up. We'll forget the codes lol. Right now, I'm emailing every two hours (or trying to remember to do so lol). I'm also working out tweets.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You tried sending order queries from an alternative email address?
The next one is going out from my blog's email ID. Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Question: I see that some of you love the tony moly stain. It's not wearing evenly for me. Please share your application tips :) 
People who love the stain most likely have darker/more pigmented natural lips. Mine are naturally very pale, and it's super patchy on me.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  On another note, did anyone open the masks from box #7 yet? I opened it tonight and they were SO incredibly goopy and saturated with product. I also noticed that it seem like there are multiple masks all stuck together? I've never seen a mask come like that before...there's no way to reseal the foil pack so why the heck would the company put more than one mask in there??
May I suggest you look closer at the package, there are instructions in English :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Only the silicone middle part of the "sandwich" is the actual mask.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  People who love the stain most likely have darker/more pigmented natural lips. Mine are naturally very pale, and it's super patchy on me.

My lips are pretty pale (um... I mean they look normal for my skin tone. I'm just super-pale everywhere, lol).  The stain can wear unevenly if you apply it directly to your lips. I moisturize my lips, then apply a neutral lipstick, THEN apply the stain -- either as a gradient lip, or all over.  Sounds funny but I always wear a hydrating lipstick anyway because of my killer combo of dry skin and general pallor.  

Works like a charm! 
biggrin.gif
  I get fabulous color that lasts FOREVER. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Loves2BPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My lips are pretty pale (um... I mean they look normal for my skin tone. I'm just super-pale everywhere, lol).  The stain can wear unevenly if you apply it directly to your lips. I moisturize my lips, then apply a neutral lipstick, THEN apply the stain -- either as a gradient lip, or all over.  Sounds funny but I always wear a hydrating lipstick anyway because of my killer combo of dry skin and general pallor.  

Works like a charm! 
biggrin.gif
  I get fabulous color that lasts FOREVER. 
I will try your trick.  I really love the tony moly stain (red) look on my lips but it gets really dry. Also, it doesn't stick to my upper lip lol! 

Latest posts

Back