Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. This is also my least favorite box. Lol in some ways I feel really ripped off.
I am sad I bought it but can't say until I saw it. WAS told their products were like the body shop so hoped for my body or skin care, even hair care.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am sad I bought it but can't say until I saw it. WAS told their products were like the body shop so hoped for my body or skin care, even hair care.
i think both the banila boxes will be skincare heavy especially the bigger one, not so much makeup as not much on the website. I'm sure there bb and cc creams are going to be on it.

I just can't get over it right now. I feel ripped off too.

It was supposed to be a fan service, but it feels like they just pulled together the cheapest random things they could get their hands on to fill boxes. Oh and did anyone else notice the nail polish set...hello christmas leftovers. It is almost april! I could keep ranting all day lol!

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree. This is also my least favorite box. Lol in some ways I feel really ripped off.
Me too....
icon_cry.gif

I just can't get over it right now. I feel ripped off too. It was supposed to be a fan service, but it feels like they just pulled together the cheapest random things they could get their hands on to fill boxes. Oh and did anyone else notice the nail polish set...hello christmas leftovers. It is almost april! I could keep ranting all day lol!
Ironically I don't mind the nail varnish that much. I hope banila is skincare heavy as I bought memebox. They didn't seem to put much thought into thefaceshop box tbh

This is preposterous. Everyone is getting answers to their emails even now except for me. I still don't have a tracking number for box 8 (not even on their old site) and I already sent out two emails, one of them last night and one this morning, about this. Neither has received a reply.

I'll wait it out till the 31st and if I hear nothing, I'll file a Paypal resolution and cancel all 15 boxes I've ordered. I'm sorry for the rant but really worried as to why I alone am being ignored despite all the mails and the initial blog-love.

Oh no, I actually like Face Shop products in general but just not the ones that were included. As some ladies stated earlier Memebox over inflates their prices. Someone (lalal0ve ?) even listed pricing from ebay that was cheaper and I'm there's even cheaper out there. I don't mind paying the price that I paid for a carefully curated box with products that I can use. However, personally, this had more misses than hits for me. I was a bit surprised that Memebox didn't even include one of Face Shop's more popular face product. To me, it seems like they just stuffed random unwanted items in the box. By the way, my most favorite face makeup cream ever is their Aura CC cream. I just love that product!

strange turn of events.. and yeah, my emails still ignored after 4 days. meme check your spam!!! i feel like they are ignoring any emails to do with payments, cancelling and shipping issues. yes it is early to say.. but at this rate, they are losing fans.. p/s i still cant find the retail for heart face tub, but box #8 came up to around only $50++. thats a lot less than the earlier boxes... 😩

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is preposterous. Everyone is getting answers to their emails even now except for me. I still don't have a tracking number for box 8 (not even on their old site) and I already sent out two emails, one of them last night and one this morning, about this. Neither has received a reply.

I'll wait it out till the 31st and if I hear nothing, I'll file a Paypal resolution and cancel all 15 boxes I've ordered. I'm sorry for the rant but really worried as to why I alone am being ignored despite all the mails and the initial blog-love.
i cap locked my one just now as urgent etude box been removed from order history. hold in there as i haven't received a reply from yesterdays and the day before emails @renu. they seem to be picky on emails post them up on Facebook and add there name in or twitter to memeboxglobal.

I just can't get over it right now. I feel ripped off too. It was supposed to be a fan service, but it feels like they just pulled together the cheapest random things they could get their hands on to fill boxes. Oh and did anyone else notice the nail polish set...hello christmas leftovers. It is almost april! I could keep ranting all day lol!
Lol you beat me! I completely feel this way! Edit:sorry grammar

The nail polish set - horrible colors :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The nail polish set - horrible colors
frown.gif

It is the remains of the warehouse, which nobody bought....

Thefaceshop box healed me. Really, I do not want to buy more boxes. Especially Superboxes.

It is the remains of the warehouse, which nobody bought.... Thefaceshop box healed me. Really, I do not want to buy more boxes. Especially Superboxes.
Lol, that and their customer service has done it for me.

It is the remains of the warehouse, which nobody bought.... Thefaceshop box healed me. Really, I do not want to buy more boxes. Especially Superboxes.
I got 8, Etude and Faceshop and 8 was definitely my favorite. There is a Faceshop near where I live with so much nice I thought I was going to be able to try some stuff before buying from the store, but none of the products are something I would have picked up at the store :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also even though I got all my boxes I never did get an email with tracking information :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't get the faceshop box, but am I the only one who thinks it's kind of cute?

I mean, people have the right to be disappointed but I feel like I'd probably use everything in that box. I forgot how much they charged for that box, but I can imagine if it was one of the more expensive ones than that's why people are understandably upset.

Anyway, on another note, I am hoping they do a Holika Holika box!

I didn't get the faceshop box, but am I the only one who thinks it's kind of cute? I mean, people have the right to be disappointed but I feel like I'd probably use everything in that box. I forgot how much they charged for that box, but I can imagine if it was one of the more expensive ones than that's why people are understandably upset. Anyway, on another note, I am hoping they do a Holika Holika box!
45.99, so a fair chunk of change. 39 without postage added.

Thefaceshop box is horrible, especially for the price. It looks like a misguide curation of unwanted items. There's no sugar coating that. Even if Memebox sent it to me for free, I can still be objective and say it is lame and dated. Golly.

Latest posts

Back