Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There probably going to add a new box once the 2 points expire lol
yes its 10.50pm in the uk so i imagine by the time i go to sleep wake up 3 boxes will be released and i will have 64 unread posts to catch up on before work.

i mean if you can cook dinner and be missing for 30 minutes and come back to over 30 unread comments anything is possible overnight.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yes its 10.50pm in the uk so i imagine by the time i go to sleep wake up 3 boxes will be released and i will have 64 unread posts to catch up on before work.

i mean if you can cook dinner and be missing for 30 minutes and come back to over 30 unread comments anything is possible overnight.
Lol

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yuna, Yes ! I think youll like it ! they have many grab bags too thruout the year stuffed with many full sized items and they are only 20 dollars for the grab bag and I got a bauble bar bracelet in one of them. Id look at past box offerings first and see how much youlll like it. or try one of their one time grab bags first.

Not to change subject, though, =)

Back to Meme =) 
Will do. Thanks, Pinkgirlie!

On a side note, Memebox 8 looks awesome. The cleanser looks intriguing. I wish the hair-related product had a matching conditioner. :) I hope my comment is vague enough to not spoil it for others who might not read past comments.

I just got my Memebox 8 and Memebox Thefaceshop ! They came earlier than expected.... 

you guys. I'm so bad... I forgot I had ordered #8 :/ and was super surprised when it came lol... :'(

#someonesavemefrommyself

icon_cry.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got my Memebox 8 and Memebox Thefaceshop ! They came earlier than expected.... 

you guys. I'm so bad... I forgot I had ordered #8 :/ and was super surprised when it came lol... :'(

#someonesavemefrommyself

icon_cry.gif

#8 looks amazing!!! I wish I would've got that one!

I just got my Memebox 8 and Memebox Thefaceshop ! They came earlier than expected....  you guys. I'm so bad... I forgot I had ordered #8 :/ and was super surprised when it came lol... :'( #someonesavemefrommyself :icon_cry:
My boxes that were shipped DHL have arrived. I am so great-full that my father-in-law was house sitting and signed for them. I never imagined they would be here today. Crazy my email says it was delivered in Nashville but I live two hours south of Nashville. Oh well. I'll see it in a few hours (3) I'm still in Georgia.

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My boxes that were shipped DHL have arrived. I am so great-full that my father-in-law was house sitting and signed for them.
I never imagined they would be here today.

Crazy my email says it was delivered in Nashville but I live two hours south of Nashville.
Oh well. I'll see it in a few hours (3) I'm still in Georgia.

Hahaha! Mine came today too. Quite the surprise since the computer listed them as 3-4 states away. 

This might sound funny (dont laugh!) but I've found myself applying the korean makeup differently.  I'm loving it. The pigmentation and makeup texture is sometimes different than what I usually use but its been really fun to experiment. Maybe its formulated with different goals in mind. I've been able to achieve a natural effect but the methods are just a little different.  And WHOA, does it make a big difference applying on a moist-appearing foundation base. I mean ... I've always moisturized but I never really wanted my foundation skin to look actively moist like they sometimes show on korean tv show Get It Beauty, (lol, terrible word "moist").  I have to use a LOT less product, a LOT less coverage, and more routinely color correct/conceal before my base.  And that moist base totally changes the way I use blush/shadows etc. Ditto with the gradiant lip  -- which has me wearing a lot of orange-pink inner colors that I'd never consider in a traditional lipstick.I would NEVER have thought I'd love orange blush.  Seriously, I'd have laid money on hating it ... but I have it looking absolutely beautiful.  Now if I could just figure out how to set the look!! (tiny amount of powder? a setting spray? Any of you ladies know have suggestions on how to set a wet look so that it stays ... um .... wet looking?)  

The experimentation definitely been incredibly fun.  
heart.gif

Goes without saying that I love, love, LOVE the skin care -- though I admit to getting a lot of my strictly "anti-aging" products from more traditional venues.  Mama loves her retinol and AHA/BHA exfoliants. (Paula's choice anyone?)  -- though I'm really enjoying the moisturizers, cleaners, toners, masks etc. [please mentally insert crawling snail emoji here!]

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Will do. Thanks, Pinkgirlie!

On a side note, Memebox 8 looks awesome. The cleanser looks intriguing. I wish the hair-related product had a matching conditioner. :) I hope my comment is vague enough to not spoil it for others who might not read past comments.
I was drooling over those cute pictures ! Wish I could get more. Ive only had 5.2 , 7, and waiting on Lucky Box . I bought the number 11 right before it sold out. But Im done for a month. We have a deductable to pay on our roof, (frown) and now were so tight, mac  n cheese night tight.

Wish I was rich, Id buy everything, =)

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was drooling over those cute pictures ! Wish I could get more. Ive only had 5.2 , 7, and waiting on Lucky Box . I bought the number 11 right before it sold out. But Im done for a month. We have a deductable to pay on our roof, (frown) and now were so tight, mac  n cheese night tight.

Wish I was rich, Id buy everything, =)
Yup, that box looks divine. I did not get it, but I hope a few of those skincare and/or haircare items make it in Luckybox 3. I am waiting on 5 Memeboxes and two Luckyboxes to date. I am debating on the Hair and Body box; I am hoping for a spoiler (like a high-quality hair shampoo & conditioner or hair mask set) to convince me it's worthy. If I get it, I am prepared to give the body fragrances and other such items away to my sister who loves to drown in rosy scents (lol), not me.

I am sending you good luck your way in hopes you come out a big winner! :)

On a side note, I'd love to use the two Meme points that expire tonight but I am not too keen on making impulse purchases right now. We shall see.

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Pinkgirlie, I love skincare products. Funny enough, I only checked out Memebox for its Korean and unique skincare lines as I do not wear foundation, cc, bb or anything of the like. When I open my Memeboxes and see anything dealing with those types of makeup my heart sinks a little. I'll be sure to check out the Blush/Dermstore subscription box. Thanks for sharing.

I HIGHLY recommend this subscription.  They've got fantastic brands and products for only $25 a month, and they have super fast shipping.  

WHATTT!?!?!? 

You guys already got your box #8? I have even yet to get my tracking. WTF?

[edit] nevermind. i emailed them about it and they sent me my tracking. kinda disappointed how i have to email for my tracking. (logged in with my old account and tracking didn't show on there previously)

Wow I've been working all day and I missed so much!!

All of the boxes look amazing!!! Definitely having some box envy right now LOL :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't got my tracking too...and it was supposedly shipped out on March 25th for #8? I'm guessing you guys had Express Shipping though..? Mine's only Standard Shipping. Will that be any different in tracking? 

Argggggh.

Do I use my 2 points (now 7 total) plus free shipping? Or do I wait and have 5 with free shipping? Do I need the oily skin box? Hair and Body? Decisions, decisions. 

I'm debating on whether to use my 12 points or wait and have only 10... argh... might as well spend them now right ><

*Edit::

Well I caved and bought the mask edition #2! Wooohoo! Can never have too many mask sheets tbh... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm losing the $2 since I've ordered 15 of the boxes out right now and can't think of anything else. I didn't get the tracking for box 8 either. I have emailed them but since my emails have not received any proper answer since February (or a reply at all for the last week), I bet they go into the slush pile.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anti- Aging BOX is all sold out, lets see if they put  a new box up there :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My credit card is almost maxed out but I can probably squeeze in one more box, especially if it is box 7 restock lol!

Latest posts

Back