Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the two sites. My two boxes have the same k packet tracking number. Not really happy they have been bunched together, if they have, as I paid twice for the postage. Have emailed them to check this is correct.

I made it home, yay. (Spring Break ) 2 boxes here to greet me! Yay! About Shipping: I think they just combined shipping costs to upgrade to express for those who had more than 1 box. About my up shipped box: I got 2 boxes shipped express but I only paid for standard on each. I should have had all three sent though so I had a missing box. Superbox #4 Etude House I think I figured out why my Superbox #4 wasn't shipped with the other two. I had asked for the tax refund on the Superbox #4 I think that might be why it wasn't shipped. My order shows 1 Refunded. I emailed to make sure they don't think I had the whole order refunded. And to get a tracking # for it, since it was not sent. Crossing my fingers, it is not a huge mixup I also got a tax refund on Memebox 10 so I'm hoping this email will fix that problem before it starts and will prevent any future delay of that box from being shipped on shipping day.

Yeah, mines kpacket too.

Also box #8 was initially bound to ship on 22nd March when I purchased.

Unfortunately they push the date back to 25th (and did not offer any compensation but whatever) and now my tracking says they only attempted to ship it out on 27th. It's still in Korea and hell knows when it will move. I know it might be beyond their control (logistics, EMS problem etc), but almost a week's delay is not cool.

What if you are buying it for a birthday/ Mother's day.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, ok. Got a parcel from DHL from them with no issues at all this week. I didn't know they did this in other countries. It isn't end of world using ems as long as this parcel doesn't decide to take a vacation in incheon again.

Except mine was combined and still k packet, according to the sites. Not happy.
Mine are K-Packet but not combined - two different numbers.

My response: hi :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you for reaching us ! We got much better way (DHL) to ship to you ! If you have any issue for DHL, please let us know. Also, we will give your tracking number for memebox #8 and the face shop box. Normally standard shipping takes about 15~22 working days from shipping date and the system tends to take longer time to recognize the process. We will keep following with your order and if you have any problem to pick up your package, please contact us anytime at [email protected] Thank you so much for your understanding and please be patient with USPS! Oh dear...... It is a ems number. Just had another email telling me they did k packet to combine to stop me getting customs charge.... Pointed out it didn't matter in it what courier they used to combine as if it got stopped by any means the combining made it much more likely that I had to pay charges. Not happy they combined, especially as I get slow service and still possible customs charge.

Ackkk I'm another victim of Memebox fever! I ordered Luckybox #2, Maskbox (#1) and Memebox #12.   Why couldn't they send out Luckybox #2 and #3 a little further apart? It's too much product at once for me!

And please please Memebox, restock memebox #7- I want it all!

That is all.  I will try and resume normal life now...

I caved  & ordered box #12.
smile.gif

I was going to skip it, but I have a feeling I'd regret not buying it once June rolls around. 

Lol I was so excited when I first saw the email offer that stated, "only to subscribers". My original thought was that it must be a really good box. I seriously thought they were going to include their popular cc cream or really anything already listed in their store! To be honest, I was extremely underwhelmed by what was actually included in the TFS box. I can only truly convince myself to like maybe a maximum of three items. The rest really isn't for me so I'll just gift it away to my younger cousin. (This is just based on the spoilers so maybe my feelings might change). I am now contemplating whether I should cancel my Banila co. Superbox. I would love to try their primer and liner. However, if it's the same feeling today, then that box would also potentially add no value to me. I know, this is a risk with beauty boxes. My only problem is that I've used points and the shipping promo to purchase that box and LB3. Memebox hasn't replied to any of my emails yet. I'm worried that something is bound to mess up if I cancel that box. I'll probably lose all promo/discounts/points and LB3 will be sold out. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I loved SB1,2,3 (just based on spoilers for SB3) but I think the regular and lucky boxes excites me much more. Not to mention they are much cheaper.

just found my etude house box is in incheon and box 8 is uk entry point,so mine were sent packet now to see how long it stays at incheon,

and it was sent separately i can now see.but at least i know they have started there travels here. I'm yet to receive any tracking email I'm just checking the old and new site daily.

just found my etude house box is in incheon and box 8 is uk entry point,so mine were sent packet now to see how long it stays at incheon, and it was sent separately i can now see.but at least i know they have started there travels here. I'm yet to receive any tracking email I'm just checking the old and new site daily.
Lol, wish mine were sent separately. There doesn't seem to be a clear way they are doing things... Great boxes though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol I was so excited when I first saw the email offer that stated, "only to subscribers". My original thought was that it must be a really good box. I seriously thought they were going to include their popular cc cream or really anything already listed in their store! To be honest, I was extremely underwhelmed by what was actually included in the TFS box. I can only truly convince myself to like maybe a maximum of three items. The rest really isn't for me so I'll just gift it away to my younger cousin. (This is just based on the spoilers so maybe my feelings might change).

I am now contemplating whether I should cancel my Banila co. Superbox. I would love to try their primer and liner. However, if it's the same feeling today, then that box would also potentially add no value to me. I know, this is a risk with beauty boxes. My only problem is that I've used points and the shipping promo to purchase that box and LB3. Memebox hasn't replied to any of my emails yet. I'm worried that something is bound to mess up if I cancel that box. I'll probably lose all promo/discounts/points and LB3 will be sold out.
frown.gif

I loved SB1,2,3 (just based on spoilers for SB3) but I think the regular and lucky boxes excites me much more. Not to mention they are much cheaper.
I am also very disappointed thefaceshop box. Very disappointed... This is probably the worst box.

Lol, wish mine were sent separately. There doesn't seem to be a clear way they are doing things... Great boxes though.
FORGET WHAT I POSTED,

i just logged onto both accounts and the etude house has disappeared off my order history on both old and new history so I'm not sure what going on now when i use the tracking number i originally found for etude come up blank ,i have emailed them wanting an urgent reply as emails are slow and given then screen shots of both website history and my payment sheet memebox sent you once paid.

FORGET WHAT I POSTED, i just logged onto both accounts and the etude house has disappeared off my order history on both old and new history so I'm not sure what going on now when i use the tracking number i originally found for etude come up blank ,i have emailed them wanting an urgent reply as emails are slow and given then screen shots of both website history and my payment sheet memebox sent you once paid.
My emails came back really fast today but gone silent since I pointed out the point that the courier didn't matter with customs.

My emails came back really fast today but gone silent since I pointed out the point that the courier didn't matter with customs.
but how can boxes disappear off order history on accounts,i mean only looked at it to check tracking last night.so went to sleep knowing both boxes were on there way.

but how can boxes disappear off order history on accounts,i mean only looked at it to check tracking last night.so went to sleep knowing both boxes were on there way.
Anyway to see it again in your web page history?

Anyway to see it again in your web page history?
have an email back no idea why its come off. but its at incheon i have tracking info now given.so not moved from last night. no answer why not on history orders. i think i will screen shot my list on both sites again just incase as only a few more days left and need to keep eye on it with list i have written down already.

I am also very disappointed thefaceshop box. Very disappointed... This is probably the worst box.
I agree. This is also my least favorite box. Lol in some ways I feel really ripped off.

Latest posts

Back