Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my etude house is on the last leg customs in korea. just noticed the little tracking link on my account thats new, but as i brought 8,9,10,bundle it still shows nothing. so i think those boxes will be wait and see kind of thing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is anyone getting this error code for SHIP4CHEAP? Are you only allowed to use it once?
No. I believe it can only be used once.

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No. I believe it can only be used once.
Thats really weird, it just worked for me..

Thats really weird, it just worked for me..
Wow, awesome! I will try again before the 31st to see if it goes through.

Is anyone getting this error code for SHIP4CHEAP? Are you only allowed to use it once?
Actually it can be used only once.

Additional information from memebox was:

1. You cannot use this coupon with any other coupons. 

2. This coupon is a one time use only.

3. No minimum purchase required.

4. This does not apply to free shipping products ( ex, Superbox #1) 

So unfortunately we can use it with one order only.

Quote: Originally Posted by tffnybb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone!

So I'm pretty new to the memebox thing only hearing about it a few days ago and I've been doing a lot of research on it before I make a purchase.

I noticed that a lot of the videos and blogs look like they were sponsored by memebox so I'm glad to see everyone here has honest opinions. I saw a few people mention that products were repeated, complains that memebox said every box would be different and so on. Personally I don't mind seeing spoilers so I know exactly what I'm getting especially when the description on the site can be misleading. I'm not familiar with the brand or value of the products but are they just over priced random brands allowing them to increase the value of the box?

Also, their boxes are always sold out but I've never seen any talk Or reviews about a of their more recent boxes which is why I always thought the majority of the reviews were sponsored.

Sorry I bum anyone down with my long post, I can see everyone is excited to receive their boxed. But if anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear it! Thanks
smile.gif

Memebox does things a little differently than your typical beauty subscription box.  For one, I love that they (well, previously and hopefully later) ship internationally.  They send well recognized Korean brands (its not like they're sending you Wet n Wild).  Although, that said, Asian drugstore brands so far surpass ours in quality and ingredient percentages that its kind of ridiculous.

Memebox presells their boxes.  So you should only be seeing reviews up to #7 since those are the only ones that have been released yet.  Oh, and Luckybox #1, Superbox #1, Superbox #2 and Superbox #3 (right, everyone?).

Memeboxes contain full size and deluxe samples.  Superboxes contain full size products only (unless they decide to toss something extra in, then you might get a sample).  I personally prefer sample sizes since I never seem to use up a full size before it gets old and gross.  I haven't gotten any Superboxes.  Just Luckybox #1 and #3 since I missed all the earlier Memeboxes.  And Memebox #10 and #11.  

I don't check YouTube much so I dont know about sponsored unboxings but I *do* know that Memebox does post a YouTube unboxing for each box but only AFTER they've mailed it out.

As far as I know, there haven't been any repeating products except for the Luckyboxes.  Because that's what a Luckybox is!  Its a box of products that were originally found in previous Memboxes (that are sold out now).  I saw on Twitter where some girl wrote how terrible Memebox because her Luckybox had products she'd already gotten.  Uh.... that's what it is!  It's right in the description :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There was some confusion over the wording of the initial Luckybox where I think many of us were under the impression that there would be several variations of Luckybox #1 (kinda like Birchbox and Ipsy do) but that was not correct and they changed the wording on their website.  I think that was a translation issue.

Of course,  I say all that and I haven't even gotten my first box!  I talked to my aunt (who is Asian) and asked her about what she thought of Memebox and when she saw the brands and sorts of things I was getting she got jealous.  She apparently used to fly home to get all her beauty products and then fly back with her stash!  So I know who to give my extras, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoa, I kinda wrote a novel!  Sorry!

I gotta say, the best thing I ever did for my wallet was change my Memebox password to a random string of characters that I have to go dig out from an old e-mail sent to me if I want to log in to my account... it's just enough work for me to convince myself otherwise. Still didn't stop me from getting Luckybox 1 (which I'm fairly happy with), Hydration box and Etude House, though...

Does anyone know a website or blog that's translated the ingredients list on the various Memebox products? I know the Pore Essence Control has regular alcohol (!!!) as one of the main ingredients and I'm worried that most of the other products have things that I try not to put on my skin. All of the products are working, but it's not worth it if it'll damage my skin in the long run!

What is the weight on the three boxes ? It only list two of my three #8 & TFS My Étude House is not listed even though I ordered it. Total Weight: 3.1 lbs Ship Type: Package Service: EXPRESS WORLDWIDE nondoc Description: MEMEBOX#8 & SUPERBOX#TFS

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my boxes ladies...I'll post up pics in abut I hope not to spoil for anyone
Can't wait....

I just got my boxes ladies...I'll post up pics in abut I hope not to spoil for anyone
Yay! Can't wait!

Hope you love them!

I couldn't figure out how to use the "spoilers" feature I'm sorry!!

OMG im SUPER excited to get my box now!!! 

Latest posts

Back