Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by SunflowerinLC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is there anyone else that has NOT received their Superbox two yet? I still haven't received mine :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
How long has it been since it was shipped??

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Me neither, but it has arrived my country.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Me neither, but it has arrived my country.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How long has it been since it was shipped??
When I look back through I got an email (March 1st) that said it would ship out on March the 14th and they would send a shipping confirmation two days afterwards. Because I ordered so many, up to this point, I did not realize I never received anything from them (shipping/tracking number)..ugghhhh...Fantastic..Looks like it is customer service time 
frown.gif

Is there anyone else that has NOT received their Superbox two yet? I still haven't received mine :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine is SLOWLY inching its way towards me with the speed of a snail.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, ok. Got a parcel from DHL from them with no issues at all this week. I didn't know they did this in other countries. It isn't end of world using ems as long as this parcel doesn't decide to take a vacation in incheon again.
just home from work so I'm catching up.

i actually emailed last night asking why uk boxes are not being sent DHL.as it took 3 days for my box 7 to appear .over 2 weeks for superbox3 to appear via EMS and is slow and lacking real tracking, i have also asked that 2 boxes can be added as customs won't be an issue for it,but i have never had a problem with DHL, and they email and text you updates.i am still waiting for tracking for 3 boxes or maybe 4 and emails rant being answered so i hope i will get an answer on the DHL front.

nearly had a heart attack thought the oily skin box had sold out,have also asked if any more boxes and codes are coming out.

mine arrived at my house in the uk yesterday so hang in there .loads still not arrived if you read social media.

just home from work so I'm catching up. i actually emailed last night asking why uk boxes are not being sent DHL.as it took 3 days for my box 7 to appear .over 2 weeks for superbox3 to appear via EMS and is slow and lacking real tracking, i have also asked that 2 boxes can be added as customs won't be an issue for it,but i have never had a problem with DHL, and they email and text you updates.i am still waiting for tracking for 3 boxes or maybe 4 and emails rant being answered so i hope i will get an answer on the DHL front. nearly had a heart attack thought the oily skin box had sold out,have also asked if any more boxes and codes are coming out.
Ty, Lorna. I have stopped emailing as their responses are always halfhearted.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  mine arrived at my house in the uk yesterday so hang in there .loads still not arrived if you read social media.
Thank you-I ended up writing Customer Service. Hopefully I will hear something. I was on the verge of ordering several more boxes, but to be honest, I am not going to unless this is resolved. I don't want to stress about more of them!lol

Did anyone else get 2 points from memebox as a special 1 day promotion?
I did! But I don't know what to get...I already ordered 12 and LB 3 the other night...maybe they will come out with something else before the day is over.....

Quote: Originally Posted by Loves2BPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is SLOWLY inching its way towards me with the speed of a snail.
I hope yours arrives soon! I know how frustrating it is 
icon_sad.gif

Anybody else just received 2 memepoints just now? I'm tempted to get box 12 or mask box. No,no, no, give me free shipping code too. LOL!

I hope yours arrives soon! I know how frustrating it is 
icon_sad.gif

this is why id rather have dhl rather than ems the difference for the same type of postal service is shocking poor via ems,

will keep watch of email for shipping and memepoints so i can buy the boy the oily skin box for easter and anything else they want to throw my way till monday night.

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anybody else just received 2 memepoints just now? I'm tempted to get box 12 or mask box. No,no, no, give me free shipping code too. LOL!
yeah. no email tho. Just a "one day special promotion" which translates to "give us more of your $$ before all this ends". not impressed by the lack of communication and 0 info on my shipments yet...

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Testing my resistance with the two points.
hang in there and don't give in! 4 more days! 

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just logged in too my account and your right 2 memepoints added, but no email to explain, i ve asked in email and Facebook for a shipping code or code on the next box release cause i know they gonna do it

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yeah. no email tho. Just a "one day special promotion" which translates to "give us more of your $$ before all this ends". not impressed by the lack of communication and 0 info on my shipments yet...
Yeah, I'm fighting it. I'm waiting for a shipment email from them regarding box 8.  I should be getting it today. I think I saw it somewhere they email tracking numbers 2 days after the shipping date. 

Latest posts

Back