Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by jennifertorresq /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else get 2 points from memebox as a special 1 day promotion?
Yup :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yup, just used my 2 points and free shipping to get the Lucky Box 2 I've been eyeing all week. I'm glad I didn't break down and buy it last night. Of course, now they'll probably release something better or put out another code to make me regret my rash buying decision. Who knew coupons could be so stressful?

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, I'm fighting it. I'm waiting for a shipment email from them regarding box 8.  I should be getting it today. I think I saw it somewhere they email tracking numbers 2 days after the shipping date. 
I have been super patient about it. It has been a long drought. And I feel like a hyena waiting for what would alleviate my memebox withdrawal symptoms--- a sign that a box exists and is heading my way. The wait has been long. And excruciatingly so. Memebox, heed our words, put more people on customer service these 4 days or put up a live chat like most websites do. 

I would buy something for sure just to spend those 2 points by tomorrow. The problem is I've bought practically everything I could buy and I am still waiting for the refund for a cancelled order they claim they did but I've got no money so far and PayPal says there was no income to my account from Mememebox last days. I am almost run out of money and I would appreciate the refund now. But their CS is silent as the grave (as usual).

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have been super patient about it. It has been a long drought. And I feel like a hyena waiting for what would alleviate my memebox withdrawal symptoms--- a sign that a box exists and is heading my way. The wait has been long. And excruciatingly so. Memebox, heed our words, put more people on customer service these 4 days or put up a live chat like most websites do. 
Which boxes are you waiting for again?

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yay!! my box #8, etude house box, and faceshop box is in the delivery truck to be delivered today! =]
ooh! So curious to see what's in #8!

yay!! my box #8, etude house box, and faceshop box is in the delivery truck to be delivered today! =]
ohmahgash! I'm stalking you today! 

A part of me doesn't want to know but the second part cries: spoilers please! As soon as you get the boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ooh! So curious to see what's in #8!

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ohmahgash! I'm stalking you today! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  A part of me doesn't want to know but the second part cries: spoilers please! As soon as you get the boxes.

haha yes yes!! of course I will post spoiler as SOON as I can! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ive not received tracking for any of these boxes yet.oh well

Did you check track.memebox.com ? I didn't receive any email with tracking yet but I checked there and tracking number was there.

*sigh* Etude House...the one that got away.
Lol!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sorry!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i really hope that it gets to you soon! If it makes you feel any better, I haven't receive my Luckybox #1 yet … STILL! I have been having TERRIBLE trouble with USPS.. they didn't even attempt to deliver and they are already trying to send it back to Korea!!! UGH! 
madno.gif

*sigh* Etude House...the one that got away.
aww! I'm sorry! I'm POSITIVE that they will do another box!! Just like all the others.. no worries! 
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back