Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! So I'm pretty new to the memebox thing only hearing about it a few days ago and I've been doing a lot of research on it before I make a purchase. I noticed that a lot of the videos and blogs look like they were sponsored by memebox so I'm glad to see everyone here has honest opinions. I saw a few people mention that products were repeated, complains that memebox said every box would be different and so on. Personally I don't mind seeing spoilers so I know exactly what I'm getting especially when the description on the site can be misleading. I'm not familiar with the brand or value of the products but are they just over priced random brands allowing them to increase the value of the box? Also, their boxes are always sold out but I've never seen any talk Or reviews about a of their more recent boxes which is why I always thought the majority of the reviews were sponsored. Sorry I bum anyone down with my long post, I can see everyone is excited to receive their boxed. But if anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear it! Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The only thing I don't like about meme box is they constantly change policy and don't inform us.They switched to DHL for some boxes (faster than USPS) but didn't inform us.They have become stingy with points also. Every box I get as some kind of loyalty/discount program .Meme used to give us 7 then 5 points to offset shipping on our boxes. They stopped it except for special boxes and again did not tell us. The boxes themselves are AWESOME. The cs is still lacking in regards to keeping customers informed of changes.

Mine is still a send standby too. And of course I'm in Europe. I get the impression they only send to the US on the shipping day they give, my boxes are always sent later which is a bit unfair. If they give a shipping date it should concern all customers. And my TheFaceShop SB has already shipped but only today morning. Need to be patient I guess...
my sentiments exactly. and if i recall it has been pushed back 3 days from its original shipping date when i first purchased it. all three boxes in the set were. but in their defense, they did say 15-20days so i guess i'll just have to sit tight and wait. my peeve now is the fact that their customer service is relatively slow these days (2almost 3 days and still no reply). i had to write to them about some payment issues. i hope they get back to me asap before releasing a new box i might potentially want to buy... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(

It helps a lot. I didn't know that pre-order were so far in advanced since I saw they were up to box 12? I assumed the other boxes were old and that boxes came out every month like other subscriptions. A little confused with their shipping then. Does it state when boxes will be released if they've only released up to box 7 till now? I thought once they announced it and you ordered it, it would be up to 30 days to deliver. Again, I apologize if the answer to these questions are widely known to others, I'm just a little slow haha:cool:

Quote: Originally Posted by tffnybb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It helps a lot. I didn't know that pre-order were so far in advanced since I saw they were up to box 12? I assumed the other boxes were old and that boxes came out every month like other subscriptions.
A little confused with their shipping then. Does it state when boxes will be released if they've only released up to box 7 till now? I thought once they announced it and you ordered it, it would be up to 30 days to deliver.
Again, I apologize if the answer to these questions are widely known to others, I'm just a little slow haha:cool:
When you buy a box there's a date given when it will ship. You can find an exact shipping schedule in this thread with all the boxes included that are going to be shipping till October.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty annoyed that America seem to be getting DHL and we get snail mail tbh.
I love memebox but have found their customer service hit and miss. After a broken product they did little and that irritates me.
I review their boxes on my blog and really like them and my reviews reflect that I paid for my box as I have no real loyalty as I tend to buy the boxes that give best quality and value for my money.
I and other girls from Poland asked them not to send ours by DHL because courier agencies in Poland can demand an extra customs clearance payment of about $25. It's not the tax or duty but a charge for a customs clearance procedure itself. At least one person got her box stopped last time so we asked them for EMS shipping not to risk it again.

However, we only wrote about Poland so I wonder why they're now sending them by EMS to the whole Europe.

I and other girls from Poland asked them not to send ours by DHL because courier agencies in Poland can demand an extra customs clearance payment of about $25. It's not the tax or duty but a charge for a customs clearance procedure itself. At least one person got her box stopped last time so we asked them for EMS shipping not to risk it again. However, we only wrote about Poland so I wonder why they're now sending them by EMS to the whole Europe.
Oh, ok. Got a parcel from DHL from them with no issues at all this week. I didn't know they did this in other countries. It isn't end of world using ems as long as this parcel doesn't decide to take a vacation in incheon again.

Ive had bad issues with DHL items being shiped here to Canada from another country, the item WAS under 10$ it was butterfly appliques I ordered 5 of them = 7$ USD. DHL charged me 15$ for them to bring it into Canada for me that wasnt even customs! wtf eh... I dont trust DHL , they are also the worst shipping company in the world.

I suppose at least it won't be long until I can see face shop and eight as the American wIll start receiving in a few hours... Can't wait to see as seven was amazing, especially the makeup set. Is eight express or standard?

I really hope they throw in some Great Gatsby Banila Co products In the Superbox  and the Banila co memebox!!!!

I've been stalking this thread like crazy for the past hour hoping for box pics, guzzling mt dew to stay awake! I'm dying to know what's in these boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've been stalking this thread like crazy for the past hour hoping for box pics, guzzling mt dew to stay awake! I'm dying to know what's in these boxes.
lol

Checked the DHL tracking and I probably wont get my boxes until after friday ... despite what their text message said.  

sadyes.gif
  --> 
icon_cry.gif

DHL, you build up my hopes only to CRUSH them. lol.  I'm going to have to hide from the forum because I want to keep these ones a surprise.

But I'm still super-excited to get the boxes so quickly. 
biggrin.gif
  Thanks Memebox!, if they're listening.  (and sorry to you non-US ladies. That stinks. The waiting is painful!)

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone know if there are codes out there currently? 
Just the SHIP4CHEAP one that I know of expires March 31st

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just the SHIP4CHEAP one that I know of expires March 31st
Thanks!! 

Oh now the one for oily skin comes out, after I ordered 700 boxes and have yet to receive one, must resist for real I can't justify it since I have been in hospital pissing away sick time and not sure when I can go back to work. Curse you Memebox . Course if anyone gets anything forum that box and wants to trade, I m totally there. :love: love my fellow meme addicts

Quote: Originally Posted by lorizav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From Stupid auto correct and bad vision.
tongue.gif

Lol, - - - I hope you feel better soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back