Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staceyp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You know I would actually Love a box with a whitening and brightening theme. I have dark spots and I hate them! Korea has so many brightening skin care items this would be easy for memebox to put together. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am sooo waiting for this box!

Ditto!

Quote: Originally Posted by Loves2BPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ditto!
Im glad im not the only one! I really hope memebox reads this lol

I still didn't get a text for box 8 but if you got to track.memebox.com your tracking number should be there! Mine was :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and my package is in Cincinnati already! Edit: Also it didn't said DHL it said EMS post korea but I used thr tracking number on the DHL website and it worked

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone received any boxes today? Spoilers?? D: 
What time is it Where u live? lol

Unfortunately I won't be receiving a box until late april 
icon_cry.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Staceyp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What time is it Where u live? lol

Unfortunately I won't be receiving a box until late april 
icon_cry.gif

I live in Australia haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's currently 9:42pm Thursday night. Maybe i should've asked that question once i woke up from a night's sleep haha! 

I really want to go to the US  D: Need to do a haul there, so many US brands that we can't get down here :c

Hey everyone! So I'm pretty new to the memebox thing only hearing about it a few days ago and I've been doing a lot of research on it before I make a purchase. I noticed that a lot of the videos and blogs look like they were sponsored by memebox so I'm glad to see everyone here has honest opinions. I saw a few people mention that products were repeated, complains that memebox said every box would be different and so on. Personally I don't mind seeing spoilers so I know exactly what I'm getting especially when the description on the site can be misleading. I'm not familiar with the brand or value of the products but are they just over priced random brands allowing them to increase the value of the box? Also, their boxes are always sold out but I've never seen any talk Or reviews about a of their more recent boxes which is why I always thought the majority of the reviews were sponsored. Sorry I bum anyone down with my long post, I can see everyone is excited to receive their boxed. But if anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear it! Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I live in Australia haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's currently 9:42pm Thursday night. Maybe i should've asked that question once i woke up from a night's sleep haha! 

I really want to go to the US  D: Need to do a haul there, so many US brands that we can't get down here :c
There are a lot of night owls on this blog lol like me.
smiletongue.gif

Its so fun to try things from different countries. I Bet they have a lot of brands in Australia that we don't have. too bad ill probably never travel out of the US lol

Hey everyone! So I'm pretty new to the memebox thing only hearing about it a few days ago and I've been doing a lot of research on it before I make a purchase. I noticed that a lot of the videos and blogs look like they were sponsored by memebox so I'm glad to see everyone here has honest opinions. I saw a few people mention that products were repeated, complains that memebox said every box would be different and so on. Personally I don't mind seeing spoilers so I know exactly what I'm getting especially when the description on the site can be misleading. I'm not familiar with the brand or value of the products but are they just over priced random brands allowing them to increase the value of the box? Also, their boxes are always sold out but I've never seen any talk Or reviews about a of their more recent boxes which is why I always thought the majority of the reviews were sponsored. Sorry I bum anyone down with my long post, I can see everyone is excited to receive their boxed. But if anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear it! Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Memebox=AMAZING

Quote: Originally Posted by tffnybb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone!

So I'm pretty new to the memebox thing only hearing about it a few days ago and I've been doing a lot of research on it before I make a purchase.

I noticed that a lot of the videos and blogs look like they were sponsored by memebox so I'm glad to see everyone here has honest opinions. I saw a few people mention that products were repeated, complains that memebox said every box would be different and so on. Personally I don't mind seeing spoilers so I know exactly what I'm getting especially when the description on the site can be misleading. I'm not familiar with the brand or value of the products but are they just over priced random brands allowing them to increase the value of the box?

Also, their boxes are always sold out but I've never seen any talk Or reviews about a of their more recent boxes which is why I always thought the majority of the reviews were sponsored.

Sorry I bum anyone down with my long post, I can see everyone is excited to receive their boxed. But if anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear it! Thanks
smile.gif

The recent Boxes Haven't been sent out yet. You pre order for a later date. I think they only shipped out until box # 7 right now and super Box #3. 

Im not sure of the actual value of the items but I think $23 dollars is a good deal anyway. I just love trying products from a different country that I usually wouldn't get to try. 

I still didn't get a text for box 8 but if you got to track.memebox.com your tracking number should be there! Mine was :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and my package is in Cincinnati already! Edit: Also it didn't said DHL it said EMS post korea but I used thr tracking number on the DHL website and it worked
mines still on send standby. argh bad luck to be in europe huh. does everyone have a tracking number oredy or is it just me? i had a problem with slow ems from previous gmarket buys too. and the customs filter everything from Asia. *trying to be patient*

Memebox=AMAZING
I lurve memebox all my boxes featured on my blog are paid for by me . I'm not sponsored by companies . Legally you have to put a disclaimer for all to see if you were given a box. All my boxes are mine and my own opinions and will state if a box or products arnt deemed worthy. Only a lip gloss was doubled up . And you get duplicates if you buy lucky boxes as they are best of say 2-8 normal memeboxes. I still have over 25 boxes still to arrive up to October as many are preorders hence why you won't of seem boxes after box7 and a few special boxes hope this helps explain a little.

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mines still on send standby. argh bad luck to be in europe huh. does everyone have a tracking number oredy or is it just me?

i had a problem with slow ems from previous gmarket buys too. and the customs filter everything from Asia. *trying to be patient*
Mine is still a send standby too. And of course I'm in Europe. I get the impression they only send to the US on the shipping day they give, my boxes are always sent later which is a bit unfair. If they give a shipping date it should concern all customers. And my TheFaceShop SB has already shipped but only today morning. Need to be patient I guess...

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine is still a send standby too. And of course I'm in Europe. I get the impression they only send to the US on the shipping day they give, my boxes are always sent later which is a bit unfair. If they give a shipping date it should concern all customers. And my TheFaceShop SB has already shipped but only today morning. Need to be patient I guess...
my memebox #8 is still standby too.....
frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mines still on send standby. argh bad luck to be in europe huh. does everyone have a tracking number oredy or is it just me?

i had a problem with slow ems from previous gmarket buys too. and the customs filter everything from Asia. *trying to be patient*

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine hasn't shipped yet either & I'm in the US! Box #8. 

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine hasn't shipped yet either & I'm in the US! Box #8. 
Well, then it seems they're just running a bit late, probably because of all those boxes shipping these days. Hope they'll send them out before the weekend so we'll be able to enjoy them next week.

Pretty annoyed that America seem to be getting DHL and we get snail mail tbh. I love memebox but have found their customer service hit and miss. After a broken product they did little and that irritates me. I review their boxes on my blog and really like them and my reviews reflect that I paid for my box as I have no real loyalty as I tend to buy the boxes that give best quality and value for my money.

Latest posts

Back