Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mask Edition #2 Hmmmmmm Lets hope for restocking #7 Global
wub.gif

My box 7 came today and I got the #3 cream. So excited!! I'm glad I didn't get the dry skin kind. XD

I bought the anti-aging box. I want to buy the banila box superbox, too. If I do, I seriously need to go on a no buy from Memebox for at least a few months. :x

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm holding out for 1 more branded box. Come on Skinfood, Innisfree, or even Mizon.
I'd really like to see Innisfree as well. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd really like to see Innisfree as well. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
me too, but only a small box, not Superbox

I'm hoping they really spoil us with Tony Moly or Holika Holika. Or an Etude House limited edition box, not the previous one.

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am hoping for a face mask Memebox like clay in containers and not sheet masks.
And I hope that the only sheet masks. I love sheet masks ... I love so much
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And I hope that the only sheet masks. I love sheet masks ... I love so much
biggrin.gif

LOL! I received a few sheet masks -- they were nice-- the least appealing aspect, for me, is their limited use and I look awful with them on (LOL). What I am really hoping for is a hair-only Memebox box, I am talking top-quality shampoo and conditioners, hair deep conditioning masks, hair oils, hair serums etc... all from Korea.

Hopefully, all our dreams can come true. :)

At this rate, I may have to go Korea -- but no time soon.

LOL! I received a few sheet masks -- they were nice-- the least appealing aspect, for me, is their limited use and I look awful with them on (LOL). What I am really hoping for is a hair-only Memebox box, I am talking top-quality shampoo and conditioners, hair deep conditioning masks, hair oils, hair serums etc... all from Korea.

Hopefully, all our dreams can come true. :)

At this rate, I may have to go Korea -- but no time soon.
I think with the way we are purchasing Memeboxes, we could have all afforded a round-trip vacation to Korea. I've spent way too much at the Memebox website!

I really hope Memebox offers some customizing features in the future. For example, a menu where you can check "no whitening" product or "dry-skin only" at the check out or something of the like for the more general boxes. I am not asking for much, just a few things. I am sure that  I am not the only giving products away to friends, especially since I am not interested in selling/trading things on eBay or any other medium for that matter.

I think with the way we are purchasing Memeboxes, we could have all afforded a round-trip vacation to Korea. I've spent way too much at the Memebox website!

We can dance the Oppa Gangnam style ! lol

Heyyy sexy lady. Op, op op, oppa gangnam style

I really hope Memebox offers some customizing features in the future. For example, a menu where you can check "no whitening" product or "dry-skin only" at the check out or something of the like for the more general boxes. I am not asking for much, just a few things. I am sure that  I am not the only giving products away to friends, especially since I am not interested in selling/trading things on eBay or any other medium for that matter.
I would also love this, especially if they let us choose from light, medium or deep BB cream shades. I need medium, so I have to give them away :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That would probably require more organisation on their part, but there are subs out there that do a lot of customisation successfully.

Memebox, you're killing me!!  I'm only allowing myself to get one box for at least a couple of months (ha ha, yeah sure...) with the free shipping code + points, and the decision is getting harder and harder literally every day........Luckybox #2 or #3.... or Memebox #12.... Luckybox would probably be a better choice, but I'm afraid #12 will be awesome like #7 and regret not getting it! Agggh!

...Though if a sensitive skin box...with makeup...came out that would be another matter.  (winks at memebox employee lurker)

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I would also love this, especially if they let us choose from light, medium or deep BB cream shades. I need medium, so I have to give them away :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That would probably require more organisation on their part, but there are subs out there that do a lot of customisation successfully.
Amen. Every time I get a product for oily skin, an ill shade or a whitener, my heart hurts a little, and my pockets say, "You still have not learned your lesson?" Since Memebox is gaining outside investment interest, I hope they make some alterations with their system with the additional money.

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My friend just got a text from DHL fir box 8, etude and faceshop! So I guess we are getting shipping combined for those 3 !
YAYYYY!! i got those same boxes as well!! woo hoo! I will post pictures when I can! =]

YAYYYY!! i got those same boxes as well!! woo hoo! I will post pictures when I can! =]
I'm so excited! I thought we were going to have to wait until the middle of April! XD but It does make sense to send 1 package instead of 3 considering how much people ordered those 3 boxes lol

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so excited! I thought we were going to have to wait until the middle of April! XD but It does make sense to send 1 package instead of 3 considering how much people ordered those 3 boxes lol
agreed! and I love that i'll get "korean product wasted" (Grown-ups movie reference haha) tomorrow! WOO HOO! so excited… 

Latest posts

Back