Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I would love a Memebox anti-aging, just to try a few. The superbox is too pricey, and often, you do not glean any results from many anti-aging products as the claims are inflated.
Exactly! I would love to try some products and then order the full size products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love a Memebox anti-aging, just to try a few. The superbox is too pricey, and often, you do not glean any results from many anti-aging products as the claims are inflated.
True for me. I have tried lots of stuff, but what gives me good, visible results is retin-a, salicylic acid, and vitamin c. I'm over snails, essential oils, stem cells (lol), botanical extracts and waters.

I just like trying new cleasers, moisturizers, and masks.

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  True for me. I have tried lots of stuff, but what gives me good, visible results is retin-a, salicylic acid, and vitamin c. I'm over snails, essential oils, stem cells (lol), botanical extracts and waters.

Is the stem cells, and snails goo not effective?

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually want to try many of the products you listed, including the snails, stem cells, hydro collagen and other anti-aging products as I have not tried many. I'd prefer them at the Memebox value instead of Superbox to enable me to make a decision on what works on my skin first.

Like you, I also love cleansers, moisturizers and masks -- typically the ingredients play a factor in my purchase decision. For example, I know many people love lemon cleansers or exfoliators, but they sometimes irritate my skin.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found Neostem very good but can't buy it as it is very expensive and I got it in a beauty box.
Interesting, I'd love to try it! Was it Memebox? Imagine if it appeared in one of the Luckyboxes?

On another note, I want more of those cocoon silk balls fingertip exfoliators!

Interesting, I'd love to try it! Was it Memebox? Imagine if it appeared in one of the Luckyboxes? On another note, I want more of those cocoon silk balls fingertip exfoliators!
No, it was my youbeautydiscovery box a while ago, either October/November and is sixty pounds (about a hundred US dollars if I convert money) in marks and Spencer's. The box costs just under seven pounds/ about ten dollars for two items. Was a good month. I think Neostem is a French product developed in Korea tbh but I loved it. There was a couple of stem cell products in superbox one though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, it was my youbeautydiscovery box a while ago, either October/November and is sixty pounds (about a hundred US dollars if I convert money) in marks and Spencer's. The box costs just under seven pounds/ about ten dollars for two items. Was a good month.

I think Neostem is a French product developed in Korea tbh but I loved it. There was a couple of stem cell products in superbox one though.
Terrific. Thanks for sharing and clarifying. From some initial searches on Google, the science behind it sounds promising. This is a perfect example of a product I'd love to try in one of the boxes I receive so that I can decide whether to buy it or not.

On another note, I want more of those cocoon silk balls fingertip exfoliators!
I missed those and I so want to try them!  I also am weirdly interested in the snail products after reading an article about them.  I am hoping that one of my first three boxes, Luckyboxes 1-3, have those items.  A girl can dream!  
sleeping.gif

I cannot log in to my account: the "log in" icon and some others just disappeared. Does everything work properly in your browser?

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wish more men would realize that skin care isnt going to give them red lips or lashes, lol. I wish mine can do pore and blackhead treatments before he gets older and it gets clogged and worsen. Everytime I bring it up though he looks horrified and repulsed, lol

My other pet peeve is men on television with shiny, greasy and oily faces, I think they need to wear some powder or use oil blotting papers or something if they arent in some action scene or playing sports . If I was a guy, I would make sure my face is matte when Im interviewing  or out in public, Men are impossible, lol
I basically forced my hubs to start taking care of his skin as well as dress better. There are only so many times a guy can go out with a girl in public and not feel bad about himself when she wears a cute outfit, a blowout and pretty makeup while he's sporting old jeans, a free t-shirt and a shiny face full of spots :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He was basically tired of people thinking he was my brother, so now he wears nice clothes and follows a 4-step skincare routine, and people now always tell us that we look good together. I kinda feel terrible for making him so conscious, but I believe it was for the best. I'm a proud momma now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I cannot log in to my account: the "log in" icon and some others just disappeared. Does everything work properly in your browser?
I have the same on my mobile phone, but on the computer is ok.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I basically forced my hubs to start taking care of his skin as well as dress better. There are only so many times a guy can go out with a girl in public and not feel bad about himself when she wears a cute outfit, a blowout and pretty makeup while he's sporting old jeans, a free t-shirt and a shiny face full of spots :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He was basically tired of people thinking he was my brother, so now he wears nice clothes and follows a 4-step skincare routine, and people now always tell us that we look good together. I kinda feel terrible for making him so conscious, but I believe it was for the best. I'm a proud momma now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am sure he gets other "benefits" from looking good!  Hehe! 
icon_redface.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am sure he gets other "benefits" from looking good!  Hehe! 
icon_redface.gif

Absolutely!
inlove.gif

And it strokes his ego that girls at work finally started noticing him, so he got a huge boost to his confidence. I'm not jealous at all, I actually like it, because it's always nice when people finally realize what I see in him :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back