Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dear memebox reading this thread i know i emailed you asking to put the dr g no.3 cream in a box, if this is in the oily skin box please send me and everyone else a code for shipping or %off code please .i would then buy the box for my sons easter present for end of april. and if you could slip a baking powder cleanser as such in the oily box i would be grateful. i have over 25 boxes ordered now and only 5 days left to go. and i ordered 2 boxes yesterday. please can you send out some kind of code  so i can give today a miss for ordering and let me breathe .love your memebox fans .

It's all your fault @MissJexie.  I've ordered the luckybox 2 and 3!  

I'm going to be set on skincare for LIFE after this!  =)

OK, well at least for the next several months! 

Quote: Originally Posted by LethalLesal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's all your fault @MissJexie.  I've ordered the luckybox 1 and 2!  

I'm going to be set on skincare for LIFE after this!  =)

OK, well at least for the next several months! 

hahaha I'm totally a secret enabler! At least when it comes to memebox, I'm obsessed with them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope some of the new arrivals are in my face shop box. My mind is on food atm though as my degustabox should be here v. Soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hahaha I'm totally a secret enabler! At least when it comes to memebox, I'm obsessed with them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You really are, lol!  I need to figure out how to do what you originally did with your blog, getting them to send the boxes for free (although I doubt they would at this point).  I just barely started mine up, and I don't really have any/many followers/readers yet, but It'd be nice to at least have discount codes to offer to people who may happen to stumble upon my ramblings.  

I so glad someone posted pictures of the super box # 3 because I can't stand floral scents and all those rose lotions scared me. lol

>.<

You really are, lol!  I need to figure out how to do what you originally did with your blog, getting them to send the boxes for free (although I doubt they would at this point).  I just barely started mine up, and I don't really have any/many followers/readers yet, but It'd be nice to at least have discount codes to offer to people who may happen to stumble upon my ramblings.  
Best thing is to have a contact e-mail on your page, and put out quality content! That's the best advice I can possibly give! I'm still new at blogging (only about a year in now) and I was using a 6 year old phone to take photos in the beginning. I still have a very crappy set-up, but I try my best with what I have! LOL But if you make truthful, quality content that people want to read, you'll get traffic! You can also shoot memebox an e-mail and let them know you are a new blogger and you are a memebox customer, and were wondering if you could have some sort of discount code or referral for people who read your blog. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't hurt to try!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Best thing is to have a contact e-mail on your page, and put out quality content! That's the best advice I can possibly give! I'm still new at blogging (only about a year in now) and I was using a 6 year old phone to take photos in the beginning. I still have a very crappy set-up, but I try my best with what I have! LOL But if you make truthful, quality content that people want to read, you'll get traffic! You can also shoot memebox an e-mail and let them know you are a new blogger and you are a memebox customer, and were wondering if you could have some sort of discount code or referral for people who read your blog. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't hurt to try!
Yep! That's what I did. I e-mailed them with a link to my blog & my contact information. They responded & asked what what I wanted my 'code' to be for my readers to reference. Easy peasy! 
smile.gif

3 boxes are supposed to ship yesterday.  

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th

Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th

Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th
Have anyone gotten updates on their shipment?

I just want to see how they manage large volumes, while it was a little chaotic with the previous boxes. 

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th
Have anyone gotten updates on their shipment? I just want to see how they manage large volumes, while it was a little chaotic with the previous boxes.  Nope, ordered two of three.

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th

Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th

Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th
Have anyone gotten updates on their shipment?

I just want to see how they manage large volumes, while it was a little chaotic with the previous boxes. 

I think tracking information is provided 2 days after shipment.

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th
Have anyone gotten updates on their shipment? I just want to see how they manage large volumes, while it was a little chaotic with the previous boxes.  No, I don't but I have tracking number to SB3 on their old site.

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, I don't but I have tracking number to SB3 on their old site.
Me too!

Latest posts

Back