Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this is allowed (mods please feel free to remove this if it isn't!) But I just posted my memebox giveaway in conjunction with my review on my blog! Someone from MUT won last time (@BlackMagicRose!) so maybe someone will again! If the random.org gods are on your side! 

Although they only included a couple of items this time to do a giveaway with so I'm going to add in a couple of items too!

Wow Memebox is going all out before the end of the month xD I have acceptes the fact that I can't or shouldn't get everything single box lol And yeah someone above mentioned they wanted a box for troubled skin o_O

Quote: Originally Posted by Dragngrl03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote:

I think you are correct. I feel as if people just mentioned this in the past day and now it pops out on their site and I swear it was not there this morning. I just went on so I could try to figure out which boxes I wanted to get and the options are out of this world!
If that's indeed the case, I am going to go broke (lol). I checked several times today, and I do not recall seeing it either. I have several wishlist ideas. For the record, I would like a memebox that feature all organic products for those of us looking for natural solutions --- meaning no harsh, chemical-ridden ingredients!

On a side note, I am surprised that memebox does not have Laneige products (other than a lipgloss I saw in a box) or did I overlook others. I wanted to try the notable Laneige facial cleanser that claims to remove dead skin. (I saw it on Youtube or something.)

Ooh, a Memebox targetted for oily skin. Def going to recommend it to my sister since she has oily skin~ I shipped my Memebox packages to my house and she opened it and seemed really excited about Memebox so hopefully she'll try it out :3

I really think I'm over the hype for most of the Memeboxes save for the brand targetted ones :'c I guess it's a good thing because I won't be spending hundreds on every single Memebox that comes out.

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If that's indeed the case, I am going to go broke (lol). I checked several times today, and I do not recall seeing it either. I have several wishlist ideas. For the record, I would like a memebox that feature all organic products for those of us looking for natural solutions --- meaning no harsh, chemical-ridden ingredients!

On a side note, I am surprised that memebox does not have Laneige products (other than a lipgloss I saw in a box) or did I overlook others. I wanted to try the notable Laneige facial cleanser that claims to remove dead skin. (I saw it on Youtube or something.)
I love both of those ideas!! If you are in the U.S., Target is starting to sell Laneige, I have been eying it on their website...

If memebox is listening....can they please offer a few more free shipping codes so I don't have to feel so pressured into making one giant order of memeboxes? pretty please?
wink.gif

Target actually started selling Laneige! Maybe you can find the cleanser there?

Edit: Woops, just saw someone posted about it above me!

Excellent idea concerning the shipping codes, DragnGrl03! I will check Target as I am in the US. I am hoping memebox introduces some more Korean products from the Amore Pacific family and LG. I read about them somewhere.

Okay.  Im holding out for skin food.

Oh, wait, Im not international.  I can get luckybox #3 AND skin food when it shows up.  eeek. 

As a side note:

Memebox refunded my tax after I emailed them.  But I *did* have to email them.  So if you got charged, you might want to send an email to get it back... Especially since you can use it to buy another memebox!

I just checked Target online, and it is teeming with Laneige products. It reminds me how much I heart Memebox. At least, you get to try a product out before for less to see if it is worthy before committing to the regular cost associated with many of the items.

Maybe soon there will be boxes for dry skin and combination skin. I have combination-oily skin and not sure if i should get this one. I feel like i will be purchasing a few more boxes before the end of this month!

Quote: Originally Posted by Yinwai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here are the pics of Superbox #3!
 Ooooh, Hope you like everything! I almost bought that box just for the serum. 

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   Ooooh, Hope you like everything! I almost bought that box just for the serum. 
Thanks! Can't wait to try them all :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, what an awesome Supebox! I'm jealous. I might need to pick one up. On another note, memebox should consider comin with a sensitive skincare box, such as no fragrance, detergents, alcohol etc. as I have sensitive, easily irritated skin.

I

Are you serious? Someone from memebox must monitor this forum. I could have sworn someone recently inquired about such a box on here. Or perhaps I am mistaken!
I was one of the few tag wanted the oil control one...and I am happy they put it up!! lol someone is really stalking this forum lol

I was eyeing the DKDN item on memebox for a few days. I'd love to read reviews about it.

Im with you on that one!  I want to know what its like! 

Did anyone order Luckybox 1 & Luckybox 2 knowing you would get ONE duplicate item?

Did anyone order Luckybox 1 & Luckybox 2 knowing you would get ONE duplicate item?
Would luckybox 2 have one item that is same in luckybox 1? Cause I know Luckybox 3 will have one time that is the same in luckybox 2. And I ordered both knowing.

Latest posts

Back