Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never ordered a memebox but so enthralled by this thread.  Should I do Lucky box 2 or 3? Any recommendations?

Quote: Originally Posted by Disneyfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've never ordered a memebox but so enthralled by this thread.  Should I do Lucky box 2 or 3? Any recommendations?

That is a TOUGH choice...

I couldn't even pick so I bought them both, even though I have bought most boxes.. haha :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Disneyfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are a few spoilers for LuckyBox #2 on the Memebox FB page. If you like them then go w/ #2.

Otherwise go w/ 3.

LuckyBox #1 was an insane value btw. So we have high hopes for the luckyboxes!

Does anyone know if the luckybox #1 restocked will contain the exact same items as the ones previously sent? I've pretty much lost count of all the boxes i'm waiting on... =O There's too many! I probably need to create my own schedule of when the ones i ordered are shipping out haha ^^" Also, didn't realise they released memebox #12 separately today.

Wtfreak memebox!!! I just bough lucky box 3, Mask edition, and the banila co and they just released #12???!!!!! Someone stop meeeeeeeee pleassseeeee lol

Wtfreak memebox!!! I just bough lucky box 3, Mask edition, and the banila co and they just released #12???!!!!! Someone stop meeeeeeeee pleassseeeee lol
Lol I've learned to turn the other cheek. I accepted the fact that I won't be getting all of them. It's just waaay too much!

I would love some spoilers for Luckybox 3 and the Hair and Body box. It would make my day if the hair-related products consisted of a high-end shampoo and conditioner sans sulfates and the like. I am so finicky about my hair products.

I was wondering if there was a Korean brand similar to the Lush brand in terms of natural, handmade etc.... if anyone knows, please do tell.

OMG. There is a memebox for oil and troubles just posted. I can't keep up!!
Memebox is totally reading this thread. Didn't someone just post earlier today that they wanted a box like that? Memebox if you're listening I want a mask box, but not sheet masks. And a Skin Food box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay finally one I don't need! Sitting in the fence about the new Banilla one though ...... Given I bought the other one

Quote:

Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Are you serious? Someone from memebox must monitor this forum. I could have sworn someone recently inquired about such a box on here. Or perhaps I am mistaken!

I think you are correct. I feel as if people just mentioned this in the past day and now it pops out on their site and I swear it was not there this morning. I just went on so I could try to figure out which boxes I wanted to get and the options are out of this world!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dragngrl03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  OMG. There is a memebox for oil and troubles just posted. I can't keep up!!

So awesome LOL I can't afford anymore boxes but that one would be amazing!

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Are you serious? Someone from memebox must monitor this forum. I could have sworn someone recently inquired about such a box on here. Or perhaps I am mistaken!
Yep. Someone did mention wanting that box. I would blame memebox for checking out this forum. It's the perfect place to get customer feedback and new ideas!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Memebox is totally reading this thread. Didn't someone just post earlier today that they wanted a box like that?

Memebox if you're listening I want a mask box, but not sheet masks. And a Skin Food box.
smile.gif

I want a skin food box too!! I am wondering if they will release one and it is holding me back from placing my order now!!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Memebox is totally reading this thread. Didn't someone just post earlier today that they wanted a box like that?

Memebox if you're listening I want a mask box, but not sheet masks. And a Skin Food box.
smile.gif

I second both of these ideas! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back