Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Omg, they have Superbox 7 out now.... wtf man lol I got to feed my family HHAHA Ughh  Lucky box 2 is restocked....

Disregard my POST Above this post lol
laughno.gif

After ordering Luckybox 3 this morning I have 8 on the way.Can we say help? I am hoping for a skin food box sometime soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want tony moly or skin food....
Those two brands are divine...

And if they could include lip colours from 3 Concept Eyes in any of the coming boxes, I'll be so stoked! They are all much more expensive online than retail price (like $10 more per item...insannne!).   

awww man..... memebox 11 is sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Do they ever restock memebox globals? I dont think Im going to order banilla box superbox 7... I already ordered banilla memebox.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  awww man..... memebox 11 is sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Do they ever restock memebox globals?
UGH! I had it in my cart!!!

awww man..... memebox 11 is sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Do they ever restock memebox globals? I dont think Im going to order banilla box superbox 7... I already ordered banilla memebox.
They have...but I wouldn't count on it. Even if they restock they might not have many and who knows when they'll do it, if they do it.

I'm on the fence about ordering Lucky box 3. It says:"We’ve included a whole different set of goodies from what you saw in Luckybox #1 & #2, except for one product we thought every Luckybox purchaser should own! (Hint: Product from Luckybox #2) so be prepared to be enthralled once more!"

I wonder which that product from LB2 is?!? Any ideas/guesses, people?

Also, I have normal boxes 4 and 5 but not 1-3 or 6-8 and wonder how many repetitions from boxes 4 and 5 will make their way into LB3. Feel free to suggest what I must do, since I already have conflicting opinions every five second.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellabella10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wish I could be that pragmatic - but I'm like "I must get it NOWWWWWW"

My Paypal account has never seen so much action as it has in the last 4 weeks!
HAHAHA mine too.. i wonder if they're going to call me to see if it was actually me purchasing.

I would love to try the brilliant love heart lip care system. It looks super fun and seemingly received good reviews. Has anyone here tried it?  Hopefully, it is not a messy concoction.  If it is included in Luckybox 2, I will probably faint. As of now,  I am tempted to pick up Luckybox 3 -- but I am left wondering what the repeat product could be.... Decisions, decisions.  

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone bought the  Memebox For Him? I'm considering buying it for the boyfriend... 
I DID!!! =]

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  GIRLS ! I'M IN LOVE !  I FOUND A KOREAN LIP TINT thats much cheaper than Benefits and it doesnt dry out my lips or is stinky like Benefit brands are !!

http://www.beauteque.com/lioele-pop-tint/

and this place has free shipping on ALL USA orders till April 30th !!

Next day my lips are soft, I found a lip tint that doesnt dry out my lips, Im sooo happy. With Benefit tints I wake up next day with my lips cracked, dry .

I tried the ORANGE (which is comparable to the Benefits Cha Cha)  last night and want to get the other two. I have to officially say Im never going to buy a Benefit tint again when I can buy these and I like them much better !

Please note that I only tried the Orange color and still have to try the other two which are going to rival Posie tint and the original Benetint. If they are as good as the Orange, Im hooked
I got hooked on a sample from Beauteque, too!  Its called Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack.  I'm a bad person, though, and I bought the full size on Amazon for cheaper than Beauteque has it on their site.

I think I may email Memebox and say get Lioele products!  Or maybe Lioele and tell them to set up a deal with Memebox or something!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No real point here as Mr Grumpypants is barely acquainted with face wash.
I wish more men would realize that skin care isnt going to give them red lips or lashes, lol. I wish mine can do pore and blackhead treatments before he gets older and it gets clogged and worsen. Everytime I bring it up though he looks horrified and repulsed, lol

My other pet peeve is men on television with shiny, greasy and oily faces, I think they need to wear some powder or use oil blotting papers or something if they arent in some action scene or playing sports . If I was a guy, I would make sure my face is matte when Im interviewing  or out in public, Men are impossible, lol

My hubby is forty two, I am not btw, and old habits run deep. To be honest I have only been really interested in these things since may and only really wearing make up since October so can't really preach at him.

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote:

I got hooked on a sample from Beauteque, too!  Its called Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack.  I'm a bad person, though, and I bought the full size on Amazon for cheaper than Beauteque has it on their site.

I think I may email Memebox and say get Lioele products!  Or maybe Lioele and tell them to set up a deal with Memebox or something!
Oh, that sounds good ! And Ill check out that Waterdrop sleeping pack !  Wherever we buy it at least we are bringing in more awareness of alternative cosmetic lines which benefits everyone really.

Latest posts

Back