Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Worried for the rest of the week. It is only Tuesday.
Yea.. I don't get paid until Thursday, Thank god.

Quote: Originally Posted by Staceyp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Im going to wait until march 31st to make anymore purchases just in case. lol If lucky box # 3 is sold out then it wasn't meant to be.

satisfied.gif

I'm trying to do the same. I'm just going to wait until the end of the week to choose. If one runs out then I can always hope for a re-stock in a few weeks.  (There are always SO many boxes! 
rolleyes.gif
)

Cant imagine how hard it is to resist if I were cut off on 3/31. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Loves2BPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm trying to do the same. I'm just going to wait until the end of the week to choose. If one runs out then I can always hope for a re-stock in a few weeks.  (There are always SO many boxes! 
rolleyes.gif
)

Cant imagine how hard it is to resist if I were cut off on 3/31. 
It IS incredibly hard! Everytime anything new pops up at their site I start thinking how many more boxes I should buy before I get cut off from the source LOL Trying to be tough but that's not easy at all. I should get some extra money this week so I should really for it and wait to see what else they're going to invent...

Do you know if the shipping cost stays the same when you order 2 boxes at the same time? I'm trying to decide if I should buy everything in one go and then when I use the free shipping coupon, will it cover the whole cost?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, so after a long holiday in Korea it has arrived today.
hope my super box 2 arrives, i think a pallet as missed off as tracking for a box at heathrow shows its been in incheon since start of march and flew over yesterday to heathrow at customs 10 pm, and others in europe and asia have got there boxes today.

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone bought the  Memebox For Him? I'm considering buying it for the boyfriend... 
I've bought it but it's gonna be shipped on April, 1 so I can't say what's inside
wink.gif

Hey girls! Long time lurker and huge fan of Memebox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm receiving my Superbox 3 hydration edition tomorrow morning, so I'll post a pic of it then!
Great news!! I ordered this but it's still in Korea . Can't wait to see pics.

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know the shipping date of Memebox #10?
I'm making myself a note since the removed sold out boxes from their site,
may 13th

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've bought it but it's gonna be shipped on April, 1 so I can't say what's inside
wink.gif

I'm considering it...he always says "Oh I wish I had a box" haha...and he uses a few skin things from Ulta (that Jack Black or whatever that brand is) so I figure this would be good for him. Plus we get 5 points... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can we use the Free Shipping code twice? Like, if I order this with free shipping...and then order another box with the code and my 5 points we'll get from the Memebox for Him? 

Aww sorry to hear that it's still in Korea. I live in Japan, so even with standard shipping, it arrives in 5 days!

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm considering it...he always says "Oh I wish I had a box" haha...and he uses a few skin things from Ulta (that Jack Black or whatever that brand is) so I figure this would be good for him. Plus we get 5 points... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can we use the Free Shipping code twice? Like, if I order this with free shipping...and then order another box with the code and my 5 points we'll get from the Memebox for Him? 
I bought some beauty boxes for my hubby before and he totally enjoyed them so I ordered this one too. I think that if your guy is even remotely interested in skin and body care he would like the box. It's really much fun to get a box full of new stuff, even for the guys LOL

And yes, I got 5 points for this. Unfortunately, the free shipping code is a one-time only so I'm trying to wait and buy more boxes at once
icon_twisted.gif

Great news!! I ordered this but it's still in Korea . Can't wait to see pics.
Aww sorry to hear that it's still in Korea. I live in Japan, so even with standard shipping, it arrives in 5 days!

My SB2 is here. Yay! Weird, the tracking still says Incheon. Now I need to finish up the last of my points. I wonder if they will have a last box for the next 5-6 days. If not, I'll get the Banila Co Superbox.

Latest posts

Back