Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing there be quite a few more boxes. I hope for ones released in May as April will be manic for me due to campnanowrimo

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am guessing there be quite a few more boxes. I hope for ones released in May as April will be manic for me due to campnanowrimo
I'm doing Camp as well, though this time it's only 25k words - I'll do another 25k in July and 50k in November. I did 75k in one camp last year and almost collapsed trying to think up subplots lol

I'm doing Camp as well, though this time it's only 25k words - I'll do another 25k in July and 50k in November. I did 75k in one camp last year and almost collapsed trying to think up subplots lol
Doing fifty, but just finished a 50k book for the series I started at NANOWRIMO. Hoping to do 50k in July too. But at least nano keeps me out of mischief.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It IS incredibly hard! Everytime anything new pops up at their site I start thinking how many more boxes I should buy before I get cut off from the source LOL Trying to be tough but that's not easy at all. I should get some extra money this week so I should really for it and wait to see what else they're going to invent...

Do you know if the shipping cost stays the same when you order 2 boxes at the same time? I'm trying to decide if I should buy everything in one go and then when I use the free shipping coupon, will it cover the whole cost?

2 boxes (or more) equals 1 shipping.

Might be as it is a restock
Hmmmm I just cant decide, I mean, If I order Lucky Box 2 , and Lucky box 3 Ill get a same item in 3 from 2, so Ill have duplicates... Maybe I should just get #3, but I want the tea tree oil stuff...

I'm considering it...he always says "Oh I wish I had a box" haha...and he uses a few skin things from Ulta (that Jack Black or whatever that brand is) so I figure this would be good for him. Plus we get 5 points... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can we use the Free Shipping code twice? Like, if I order this with free shipping...and then order another box with the code and my 5 points we'll get from the Memebox for Him? 
The email stated it was a one time use code.

Hmmmm I just cant decide, I mean, If I order Lucky Box 2 , and Lucky box 3 Ill get a same item in 3 from 2, so Ill have duplicates... Maybe I should just get #3, but I want the tea tree oil stuff...
I probably won't get three for that reason as there is a possibility I could get three of the same thing.

GIRLS ! I'M IN LOVE !  I FOUND A KOREAN LIP TINT thats much cheaper than Benefits and it doesnt dry out my lips or is stinky like Benefit brands are !!

http://www.beauteque.com/lioele-pop-tint/

and this place has free shipping on ALL USA orders till April 30th !!

Next day my lips are soft, I found a lip tint that doesnt dry out my lips, Im sooo happy. With Benefit tints I wake up next day with my lips cracked, dry .

I tried the ORANGE (which is comparable to the Benefits Cha Cha)  last night and want to get the other two. I have to officially say Im never going to buy a Benefit tint again when I can buy these and I like them much better !

Please note that I only tried the Orange color and still have to try the other two which are going to rival Posie tint and the original Benetint. If they are as good as the Orange, Im hooked

Although three make up sets from seven would be amazing.
One can wish for it... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

cont....Well, not to promote another korean site..., is Memebox carrying the Lioele Lip tints too? Ill go check. and if not I should request it.

Great.. I just brought the For Him box last night and now they have luckybox 3 out and I just broughy it too. Meme, why dont you just take my bank with you....

GIRLS !! IM IN LOVE !!!!  I FOUND A KOREAN LIP TINT thats much cheaper than Benefits and it doesnt dry out my lips or is stinky like Benefit brands are !!! http://www.beauteque.com/lioele-pop-tint/ and this place has free shipping on ALL USA orders till April 30th !! Next day my lips are soft, I found a lip tint that doesnt dry out my lips, Im sooo happy. With Benefit tints I wake up next day with my lips cracked, dry . OMG ! I LOVE IT ! I tried the ORANGE (which is comparable to the Benefits Cha Cha)  last night and want to get the other two. I have to officially say Im never going to buy a Benefit tint again when I can buy these and I like them much better ! Please note that I only tried the Orange color and still have to try the other two which are going to rival Posie tint and the original Benetint. If they are as good as the Orange, Im hooked
Lol why did I look at this?! The holika holika cat blush! So pretty.

I found my Luckybox #1 next to my door this morning! Looks like they didn't update my tracking number past Incheon. But unfortunately I had to run to class so I didn't even get a chance to ogle the bright pink packaging. I'm so anxious to open it, can't wait. 

Hope everyone gets their packages soon!

Page 94 on the thread has the dates for all except newest boxes.
Okay since this week will be a little crazy, and the previous boxes have been removed, here is the latest schedule again;

BOXES FOR MARCH--- ALL SHIPPED 

Superbox #2 Makeup editionShipping date: March 14th 

Memebox #7: Start shipping on March 18th 

Superbox#3 Hydration box: Shipping date: March 21st 

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th

Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th

Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1st

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15th

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15th

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16th

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17th

Memebox for Hair & Body: Shipping April 23rd

Memebox The Mask Edition: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping April 24th

BOXES FOR MAYMemebox #10: Start shipping on May13th

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

ALSO:

Memebox Restocked (shipping 2 days after purchase)--- SOLD OUT

Memebox #3Memebox #5Memebox #5-2Memebox #6Memebox #6-2

I have the strangest feeling that they have someone from memebox monitoring this thread and activities around the web (because why not, it's a growing business). So hey memebox, give me a box for troubled skin!!!!

p/s I realized they have almost double amount of boxes in April than they have in March.

Okay since this week will be a little crazy, and the previous boxes has been removed, here is the latest schedule again; BOXES FOR MARCH--- ALL SHIPPED  Superbox #2 Makeup edition: Shipping date: March 14th  Memebox #7: Start shipping on March 18th  Superbox#3 Hydration box: Shipping date: March 21st  Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th BOXES FOR APRIL Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1 Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15 MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15 Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16 Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17 Memebox The Mask Edition: Shipping 23rd April Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping 23th April Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping 24th April BOXES FOR MAY Memebox #10: Start shipping on May 13 Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th LATER BOXES  Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th ALSO: Memebox Restocked (shipping 2 days after purchase)--- SOLD OUT Memebox #3 Memebox #5 Memebox #5-2 Memebox #6 Memebox #6-2 I have the strangest feeling that they have someone from memebox monitoring this thread and activities around the web (because why not, it's a growing business). So hey memebox, give me a box for troubled skin!!!! p/s I realized they have almost double amount of boxes in April than they have in March.
Thank you, love you for that.

Latest posts

Back