Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My hubby is forty two, I am not btw, and old habits run deep. To be honest I have only been really interested in these things since may and only really wearing make up since October so can't really preach at him.

Ive begun seriously interested in makeup just recently as well. My daughter however is pre teen and jumping right in. Ill be sure though to be picky on products so her  skin doesnt pre maturely age. But they are making better makeup now that conditions skin and improves it while wearing, We live in good times.

Quote: Originally Posted by Yinwai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey girls! Long time lurker and huge fan of Memebox
smile.gif
I'm receiving my Superbox 3 hydration edition tomorrow morning, so I'll post a pic of it then!
Please do!!  It's not sold out yet and I'd love to know what products were in there!  I thought about getting Superbox #3 for awhile but then I got Memebox #11 instead.

Ive begun seriously interested in makeup just recently as well. My daughter however is pre teen and jumping right in. Ill be sure though to be picky on products so her  skin doesnt pre maturely age. But they are making better makeup now that conditions skin and improves it while wearing, We live in good times.
SAdly my two year old son likes my beauty boxes..... He once cried because I wouldn't let him keep my brand new lip butters... I hope he grows out of it.

SAdly my two year old son likes my beauty boxes..... He once cried because I wouldn't let him keep my brand new lip butters... I hope he grows out of it.

My 2 year old daughter takes all my lipsticks, blush, and eyeshadow an destroy's them, Im talking 25 dollar lipsticks lol

LOL ! My four year old son helps me unpack my deliveries. He will imitate me and watches me the most cause hes mad at his Dad the disciplinarian who makes him sit in corners, lol and my son wont forgive him. lol, so hes most happy looking at my lotions and perfumes. It better change soon, I agree, lol

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this is me!  I just started really getting into it and by 11 year old is all about it!

Quote: Originally Posted by payopayo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi everyone! I've been stalking this thread for a few days after finding it when googling for discussions about memebox, as I'm currently as obsessed with it as everyone else. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've gotten Memebox #7, with Luckybox #1 restock version on the way!  As I'm a uni student, I don't have very much expendable income so I'm cutting myself off from any more boxes...after I use the new $7 coupon and 5 memepoints that expire on the 31st, that is. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ($18 memebox? Yes please!)

I was hoping you could offer some guidance -- I simply can't decide what to get out of the cheaper boxes!! Memebox #11, Hair & Body, or the Luckybox #2 restock?!   (I've got more face masks than I know what to do with, so luckily there's one eliminated.)  I'd go with Hair & Body just for the sake of being able to spread out the types of products I'm amassing (I really don't want to end up with face product overload, as some of you have been discussing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ), but I'm not suuuuper interested (and I tend to be picky) in hair/body products themselves, and I am hoping for some makeup... Does Luckybox #2 seem like a good choice, based on possible popular items that might be included?  Is there anything people are hoping will be included in it?

Aaaagh, my fear is that I'll get something and then regret it after seeing the results of the other boxes and being jealous, lol!  Memebox, you should NOT be causing me this much mental strain!

I think if you've seen all the previous memeboxes and have an interest in those items, I would get a luckybox! they seem to have the best variety overall since they're filled with items from past boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Okay since this week will be a little crazy, and the previous boxes have been removed, here is the latest schedule again;

BOXES FOR MARCH--- ALL SHIPPED 

Superbox #2 Makeup editionShipping date: March 14th 

Memebox #7: Start shipping on March 18th 

Superbox#3 Hydration box: Shipping date: March 21st 

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th

Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th

Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17

Memebox The Mask Edition: Shipping 23rd April

Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping 23th April

Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping 24th April

BOXES FOR MAYMemebox #10: Start shipping on May 13

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

ALSO:

Memebox Restocked (shipping 2 days after purchase)--- SOLD OUT

Memebox #3Memebox #5Memebox #5-2Memebox #6Memebox #6-2

I have the strangest feeling that they have someone from memebox monitoring this thread and activities around the web (because why not, it's a growing business). So hey memebox, give me a box for troubled skin!!!!

p/s I realized they have almost double amount of boxes in April than they have in March.
That's so great - thank you! I'd be also very willing to get a box for trouble prone combination/oily skin!

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

2 boxes (or more) equals 1 shipping.
Thanks, I'll probably wait and order more than one then... Maybe LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My 2 year old daughter takes all my lipsticks, blush, and eyeshadow an destroy's them, Im talking 25 dollar lipsticks lol

My son had a mission to break all of my sunglasses, lol, Hed take each stem handle and rip it apart . lol. I went cheap after that, bought glasses from dollar stores

Luckily my makeup sofar is safe

Back to Memetalk (smiles) I figured 11 would sell out when they did that free shipping. I dont have enough money for the Superboxes though, Ill  stick to the basics for now. Just one product alone retail I get my moneys worth so Im happy.

I caved.

I got the Anti-Aging Superbox 6 (this was the one I really wanted!)

LuckyBox #3 - (since I missed out on the first 4 boxes and won't be getting box 8)

Mask Box - (not sure why I ordered this one, but I was curious to see the variety)

Used the Ship4Cheap code and was only charged $6.99 shipping for all 3 boxes!

(glitch on their site maybe?)

Plus I had a bunch of  memepoints. So the damage wasnt too bad.

Quote: Originally Posted by QueenJane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  this is me!  I just started really getting into it and by 11 year old is all about it!
My former self would think they are growing up to fast until I see their true nature with my very own eyes. then I think back to when I was that age, I wanted to grow up ! Mine lost interest in toys long ago and it will soon be makeup and boys

My daughter loves the Memebox unpacking , Id like to get her the Mermaid liners . Have they appeared in a box yet?

I got the Jasoyup Herb tea Tin from box number 7. and that was adorable. Her eyes popped out when she saw it.

Im loving the Korean way of packaging and being fun. =)

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My former self would think they are growing up to fast until I see their true nature with my very own eyes. then I think back to when I was that age, I wanted to grow up ! Mine lost interest in toys long ago and it will soon be makeup and boys

My daughter loves the Memebox unpacking , Id like to get her the Mermaid liners . Have they appeared in a box yet?

I got the Jasoyup Herb tea Tin from box number 7. and that was adorable. Her eyes popped out when she saw it.

Im loving the Korean way of packaging and being fun. =)
The mermaid liners were in Superbox #2.

They are currently on sale today on the website though!

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The mermaid liners were in Superbox #2.

They are currently on sale today on the website though!
Nice, thank you ! I would consider it now along with the Coccoon balls, Im so tempted after hear how they clear up pores. I looked up Amazon and found out theres a fraudster selling cocoon balls with a tiny bit of silk over plain cotton molded to look like cocoons ! so for this particular item, I would prefer to buy it off Memebox or a reputable site.

I bought the banila co. Superbox using the 5 bonus Meme Points and the free shipping coupon. NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER. I'm going to be in makeup/skincare heaven with the TheFaceShop, Etude House, and banila co. Superbox + Memebox haha :3

Quote: Originally Posted by lalal0ve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I bought the banila co. Superbox using the 5 bonus Meme Points and the free shipping coupon. NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER. I'm going to be in makeup/skincare heaven with the TheFaceShop, Etude House, and banila co. Superbox + Memebox haha :3

heaven sounds about right.

envvyyyy!! I wish I could do the same but I need to feed myself and save up for summer. 
icon_salut.gif

NOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Luckybox #3?!  Memebox, stop!  (crumples weakly onto the floor)

Luckybox #2...or Luckybox #3... how do I decide?  What else are they going to come out with before Monday? My poor, precious money...

NOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Luckybox #3?!  Memebox, stop!  (crumples weakly onto the floor) Luckybox #2...or Luckybox #3... how do I decide?  What else are they going to come out with before Monday? My poor, precious money...
It should calm down in April though.

Okay since this week will be a little crazy, and the previous boxes have been removed, here is the latest schedule again; BOXES FOR MARCH--- ALL SHIPPED  Superbox #2 Makeup edition: Shipping date: March 14th  Memebox #7: Start shipping on March 18th  Superbox#3 Hydration box: Shipping date: March 21st  Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th BOXES FOR APRIL Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1 Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15 MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15 Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16 Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17 Memebox The Mask Edition: Shipping 23rd April Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping 23th April Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping 24th April BOXES FOR MAY Memebox #10: Start shipping on May 13 Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th LATER BOXES  Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th ALSO: Memebox Restocked (shipping 2 days after purchase)--- SOLD OUT Memebox #3 Memebox #5 Memebox #5-2 Memebox #6 Memebox #6-2 I have the strangest feeling that they have someone from memebox monitoring this thread and activities around the web (because why not, it's a growing business). So hey memebox, give me a box for troubled skin!!!! p/s I realized they have almost double amount of boxes in April than they have in March.
There is one more box you can add to April. Memebox for Hair & Body - Shipping: April 23rd I just realized, if I didn't buy the mask edition & hair and body boxes, I would have had no boxes shipping at all in April. So I will have 2 ship in April and 2 in May. I now have all the dates I needed for my ship date list I was making myself. Thanks to all who helped!

Latest posts

Back