Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 new boxes overnight. Wow,memebox, just wow. 

I won't be surprise if they release one each day all week.

*stares dismally at credit card*

dang it Memebox.

so lets see what I boxes I am waiting for (to be ship to me)...

#8, # 11, # 12, #13, # 14, # 15, # 16, Luckybox #2, For Him Box = 9 boxes. Debating if I should get the Anti-aging box and/or Mask box and/or Superbox #7.

Seriously... I have NEVER EVER EVER in my entire life have spent sooo much money at one company for cosmetic/skincare ever. And I joined meme not too long ago (about 3 months now) and have well spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars. /sigh/ i need to go to rehab seriously. Is there a rehab center for this? Please sign me up...

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too" my rehab is called '!no more uk April onwards.

I wish I can go to that rehab. Unfortunately, I'm in the US so... >.> so much temptation.

I'm kinda almost glad I won't be able to buy any more boxes when March ends...
icon_wink.gif

I'm torn between Luckybox 2, box 11 and the mask box. Too many choices so little budget lol!! Edited:changed Luckybox 11 to box 11

I'm glad, too - the break from international shipping should hopefully give our wallets time to bounce back. And we do have our Meme-fix coming because of all the pre-ordered boxes that will ship till October!

Does anyone know if our points will last for a long while? I have $3 left but if I don't spend it by the 31st (which I will lol), I hope it will stick around when they resume international shipping.

Hi everyone! I've been stalking this thread for a few days after finding it when googling for discussions about memebox, as I'm currently as obsessed with it as everyone else. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've gotten Memebox #7, with Luckybox #1 restock version on the way!  As I'm a uni student, I don't have very much expendable income so I'm cutting myself off from any more boxes...after I use the new $7 coupon and 5 memepoints that expire on the 31st, that is. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ($18 memebox? Yes please!)

I was hoping you could offer some guidance -- I simply can't decide what to get out of the cheaper boxes!! Memebox #11, Hair & Body, or the Luckybox #2 restock?!   (I've got more face masks than I know what to do with, so luckily there's one eliminated.)  I'd go with Hair & Body just for the sake of being able to spread out the types of products I'm amassing (I really don't want to end up with face product overload, as some of you have been discussing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ), but I'm not suuuuper interested (and I tend to be picky) in hair/body products themselves, and I am hoping for some makeup... Does Luckybox #2 seem like a good choice, based on possible popular items that might be included?  Is there anything people are hoping will be included in it?

Aaaagh, my fear is that I'll get something and then regret it after seeing the results of the other boxes and being jealous, lol!  Memebox, you should NOT be causing me this much mental strain!

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm glad, too - the break from international shipping should hopefully give our wallets time to bounce back. And we do have our Meme-fix coming because of all the pre-ordered boxes that will ship till October!

Does anyone know if our points will last for a long while? I have $3 left but if I don't spend it by the 31st (which I will lol), I hope it will stick around when they resume international shipping.
If you log in to memebox.com and go in to your account information on the left side of the page you will see a bullet list. You Click on the meme points bullet and it tells you how you earned all your points and when they expire.

Quote: Originally Posted by Staceyp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If you log in to memebox.com and go in to your account information on the left side of the page you will see a bullet list. You Click on the meme points bullet and it tells you how you earned all your points and when they expire.
Ah, thanks muchly! It expires on April 29 so I have to spend it by the 31st :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That didn't take me too long. I ordered restock of Luckybox #2. Used the free shipping code and my extra 3 points. I wanted the Dr. Jart eye serum. So, yay! I would die if Luckybox #3 comes out tomorrow.

Quote: Originally Posted by payopayo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi everyone! I've been stalking this thread for a few days after finding it when googling for discussions about memebox, as I'm currently as obsessed with it as everyone else. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've gotten Memebox #7, with Luckybox #1 restock version on the way!  As I'm a uni student, I don't have very much expendable income so I'm cutting myself off from any more boxes...after I use the new $7 coupon and 5 memepoints that expire on the 31st, that is. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ($18 memebox? Yes please!)

I was hoping you could offer some guidance -- I simply can't decide what to get out of the cheaper boxes!! Memebox #11, Hair & Body, or the Luckybox #2 restock?!   (I've got more face masks than I know what to do with, so luckily there's one eliminated.)  I'd go with Hair & Body just for the sake of being able to spread out the types of products I'm amassing (I really don't want to end up with face product overload, as some of you have been discussing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ), but I'm not suuuuper interested (and I tend to be picky) in hair/body products themselves, and I am hoping for some makeup... Does Luckybox #2 seem like a good choice, based on possible popular items that might be included?  Is there anything people are hoping will be included in it?

Aaaagh, my fear is that I'll get something and then regret it after seeing the results of the other boxes and being jealous, lol!  Memebox, you should NOT be causing me this much mental strain!

I think Luckybox #2 would be a good choice. It'll contain some of the best products from previous boxes so you'll have a chance to try things which may be unavailable otherwise. And Luckybox #1 was such a great value for money with a really good choice of products that I believe you'll be landing a great deal. There are already 2 spoilers for the contents of this box on fb so you can check them out.

Just took a long walk for a short distance to collect a parcel. Sadly wasn't meme, just two other boxes instead.

They removed a small box Banila. It was only Superbox # 7
This was a memebox at $39 it sold out overnight Superbox7 is a bigger box and $49 with an added mascara in These banila boxes were 2 totally different boxes the first one sold as a regular memebox if this makes sense.

Latest posts

Back