Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by angienharry /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They take 7$ off ur order. There's also no minimum purchase so if you have just a small thing to purchase that works too.
thank you!

Omg.  I should just throw my wallet over Memebox' fence and leave it there.

Anti-aging Superbox?!  I'm pretty sure this is the box I couldn't resist if I tried.... 

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Omg.  I should just throw my wallet over Memebox' fence and leave it there.

Anti-aging Superbox?!  I'm pretty sure this is the box I couldn't resist if I tried.... 

LOL ME TOO hahhaha 
rofl2.gif

I just ordered the mask box and I want the anti-aging superbox as well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what to do lol

I just ordered #11, they made me.. with the 5 free points I had, and the free shipping code :/

they just... ugh.. take all my money :'(

icon_eek.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just ordered #11, they made me.. with the 5 free points I had, and the free shipping code :/

they just... ugh.. take all my money :'(

icon_eek.gif

I know. Same here. How can you not resist!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  now i have said i would only buy regular priced boxes this week. 

i will only buy a lucky box super box if $39 or under and it needs to be a good box say tony moly,dolly wink or you get my drift. 

i would love anti - ageing but I'm not feeling the love for the price ,maybe if its there at the end of the week it will be my leaving box.

looking at the mask box I'm like ooh sheets masks feeling the love then i look at this 

and it tells me its time you all brought the boxes instead.
i feel the same way.  i love masks and can barely resist a mask memebox, but then i think about the drawer of them i have at home and think i really don't need them...  but still tempting...

Ok more boxes, free shipping, points!!!! I am done for! Very done for. . . I have lost control and may never get it back again!!! This is ridiculous and unless I get some help I will be wasted away to Korea before we know it and it also sounds as many of you are not far behind! Where is the nearest Korea Memebox Psych Ward? Please point the way. . . .and join me there if you wish so we can have group therapy! Soon, very soon or it will be lost in Korealand for sure. . . . .help. . . I'm melting. . . . I'm melting. . .save me please!. . . .i. . Am. . . .melt. . .i. . . n. . . . . g. . . . . .

Anyone else feeling the product overload?

I'm sitting here after a pretty scary allergic reaction to something from Box 2, not having even touched half of the rest of the stuff, but still with two boxes laying untouched and another (#10) on its way in a month or two... I'm starting to feel like I'd rather spend my money on things other than Memebox, especially since I'm now going to be very very cautiously patch testing my way through my samples.

I'll still live vicariously through you all here, but man oh man, I'm just overwhelmed!

My luckybox 1.0 finally arrived on Friday or Sat. If was stuck in incheon since the 6th of march. I first got and udated email tracking status.

I am definitely feeling the product overload too!! I have about five boxes...and have only opened SOME of the products. I'm obsessed with a few that I use almost daily but I don't know how to layer all the different skincare items, so I just keep telling myself "another day" :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sitting here after a pretty scary allergic reaction to something from Box 2, not having even touched half of the rest of the stuff, but still with two boxes laying untouched and another (#10) on its way in a month or two... I'm starting to feel like I'd rather spend my money on things other than Memebox, especially since I'm now going to be very very cautiously patch testing my way through my samples.

I'll still live vicariously through you all here, but man oh man, I'm just overwhelmed!

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A good way to go with layering is to go from lightest to heaviest. I just think, from watery texture to creamy texture. It might not always be the perfect rule, but it works the majority of the time! Especially with Asian skincare routines.

I super duper advise you to patch test and only add products one at a time, though! If anything happens, you want to know what you're going to stop using. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by kotoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you really don't want your boxes, I'm sure they would be pretty easy to sell to people who missed out. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok more boxes, free shipping, points!!!! I am done for! Very done for. . . I have lost control and may never get it back again!!! This is ridiculous and unless I get some help I will be wasted away to Korea before we know it and it also sounds as many of you are not far behind! Where is the nearest Korea Memebox Psych Ward? Please point the way. . . .and join me there if you wish so we can have group therapy! Soon, very soon or it will be lost in Korealand for sure. . . . .help. . . I'm melting. . . . I'm melting. . .save me please!. . . .i. . Am. . . .melt. . .i. . . n. . . . . g. . . . . .
I will join you!  I have a HUGE problem!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If you really don't want your boxes, I'm sure they would be pretty easy to sell to people who missed out. 
I totally want my boxes, I just can't imagine buying another.

Sure, I say that now... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can join a going overboard club with Memebox. 

I can't remember spending this much on products from one place in a very long time. 
In fact I don't normal spend this much ever. 

My new "hobby" is expensive.

Superbox 7 is up! More Banila. I wish they'd let us know how many products are inside.

I expect a few more boxes to pop up this week. What to spend my points on?

Latest posts

Back