Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now i have said i would only buy regular priced boxes this week. 

i will only buy a lucky box super box if $39 or under and it needs to be a good box say tony moly,dolly wink or you get my drift. 

i would love anti - ageing but I'm not feeling the love for the price ,maybe if its there at the end of the week it will be my leaving box.

looking at the mask box I'm like ooh sheets masks feeling the love then i look at this 

and it tells me its time you all brought the boxes instead.

I MUST resist buying new boxes lol. I'm already loaded up on antiaging but those masks look SO tempting.

.. which leads to "but if I get multiple boxes then I save on shipping".  
icon_redface.gif

Memebox knows all my weaknesses!

Off topic:

Does anyone have a tracking number on the SB#3 yet? It was supposed to ship on 3/21 and memebox is usually pretty prompt at getting us tracking info.

I MUST resist buying new boxes lol. I'm already loaded up on antiaging but those masks look SO tempting. .. which leads to "but if I get multiple boxes then I save on shipping".  :icon_redf Memebox knows all my weaknesses!
Just had an email for free shipping lol

Oh gosh, also received the email for free shipping. Would love to get the anti-aging, but I am trying to hold out/wish for a Face Shop box.

I think we all have to come to terms with the fact that we'll never be able to get ALL of these boxes, no matter how much we want to LOL

I was definitely eyeing the mask box, but my fiance and I desperately trying to move out of our apartment (horrible neighbors from hell) so we have to save every penny.

I hope someone here grabs it so I can live vicariously through them haha :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Glad I'm not interested in anti-aging yet and don't love sheet mask so much as to buy a full box of them. If they'd put different types of masks, then I'd be seriously tempted. Somehow I'm quite sure it's definately not the end for this week so I'm holding out till weekend to reassess and decide what I should buy before it's goodbye to Memebox.

I am just glad NANOWRIMO starts on first of April again as I will stop obsessing over not being able to order.

So my SB2 is MIA and the codes are invalid because I already used MissJexie's code first, Lorna's and the other long referral code were automatically invalid for me. Which isn't actually true, there were people who were using all the codes together even when I was getting the invalid messages. I just want my boxes
icon_cry.gif

I'm skipping the mask box, I have way too many sheet masks like Lorna. And I'm not ready for anti-ageing yet. I might buy the Bounce Cheese Cream and those cocoon cleansing balls with the shipping code but worried about another postal loss.

Latest posts

Back