Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There was an email sent out to all subscribers on February 28 about transitioning. I'm not pasting the whole story, but this is the relevant paragraph:

- Shipping outside of the United States, Canada, and Japan

Unfortunately, orders placed by countries outside of the United States, Canada and Japan will be accepted only until the 31st of March (to ensure your points don’t go to waste, please spend them by that date!). Memebox loves and values all of our customers, but we are still growing as a company and will strive to perfect the shipping process before expanding further. While we hate to say goodbye, we wish you all the best in beauty!

They clarified later that they would accept and send all orders till the 31st and will be resuming international shipping in a few months' time.
Ok great thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is going to be the last week for those living outside US, Canada and Japan to order these boxes. I wonder what surprises they will release this week! I'm also hoping for a Luckybox #3. Has anyone used the Recipe By Nature cleansing oil? Any good?

Has anyone been able to find out any more info on Superbox #5?  I emailed them to see if there were any hints they were allowed to give away or at least say how many items might be in the box but I haven't heard back yet.

I have the superbox 2 coming hopefully any time now but I don't use eyeliner at all hopefully I can swap this for something for my dry skin .Very interested in the cheese cream or lemon cleanser I had a luckybox 1 ordered that memebox accidentally canceled when I inquired about shipping ...now it's sold out

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone been able to find out any more info on Superbox #5?  I emailed them to see if there were any hints they were allowed to give away or at least say how many items might be in the box but I haven't heard back yet.
Id like to know as well, I have not heard anything yet either.

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is going to be the last week for those living outside US, Canada and Japan to order these boxes. I wonder what surprises they will release this week! I'm also hoping for a Luckybox #3.

Has anyone used the Recipe By Nature cleansing oil? Any good?
I have the Green tea cleansing oil and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It takes off my makeup really well, and is also really gentle. A little goes a long way. I will probably get it again or try the rose one after this one is gone. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I sent one on Friday about my exploding sun kill and got a reply today. Rather vague response but a response... Anyone else get vague responses or just me?

yes i did at the weekend .i was asking about my super box 2 as 3 boxes have now gone missing in post ,they said after i sent a screen shot of it being in incheon for over a week that tracking is buggered for the majority of boxes i.e., the ones of us who got the wrong tracking info and to give it another 20 days before getting back to them,

i emailed about something else and got a reply,

its quicker to use the cs email not the hi me email

yes i did at the weekend .i was asking about my super box 2 as 3 boxes have now gone missing in post ,they said after i sent a screen shot of it being in incheon for over a week that tracking is buggered for the majority of boxes i.e., the ones of us who got the wrong tracking info and to give it another 20 days before getting back to them, i emailed about something else and got a reply, its quicker to use the cs email not the hi me email
Good luck. My lucky box is still in incheon since the 6th. Gonna re email at end of week for second time.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yes i did at the weekend .i was asking about my super box 2 as 3 boxes have now gone missing in post ,they said after i sent a screen shot of it being in incheon for over a week that tracking is buggered for the majority of boxes i.e., the ones of us who got the wrong tracking info and to give it another 20 days before getting back to them,

i emailed about something else and got a reply,

its quicker to use the cs email not the hi me email
Thanks for that - I'll re-email cs rightaway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good luck. My lucky box is still in incheon since the 6th. Gonna re email at end of week for second time.
well last week they said they were putting a box together for me as 2 went missing, on the original tracking it went to australia, then got corrected to uk, at the middle of week i checked the australian one as the other one said still at incheon, the australia box was turned away  with not australia uk address come up on tracking,so i emailed and they said they would send out as fast track that day so it would of been here before box7, well nothing box 7 arrived the other boxes somewhere, all they told me was gave me the original email tracking number,then resent with the uk tracking number but still saying incheon.

by the time i get superbox2 i will have box 11 and super boxes 4,5, and hair and body,  lol  .

i think tracking has gone loopy.

Lol, I think they think I am overreacting tbh and gave me this response 'Hi, Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. It seems like the USPS system tends to take longer time to recognize the process and sometimes shipping duration varies by the states. We will keep following with your order and if you have any problem to pick up your package, please contact us anytime at [email protected]. Thank you so much for your understanding and please be patient with USPS' Makes me giggle. Hope USPS don't have it.

i made it quite clear via email no good telling me to check sups for tracking as we are in the uk and it comes via royal mail or dhl once uk bound which is trackable .the problem is there end.

i made it quite clear via email no good telling me to check sups for tracking as we are in the uk and it comes via royal mail or dhl once uk bound which is trackable .the problem is there end.
Have sent a second mail with a firming tone. HOpe they listen this time.

Have sent a second mail with a firming tone. HOpe they listen this time.
on the tracking site there is a link underneath where you can ask for ems updates  via the shipping company has anyone tried that yet to see if all the super and lucky boxes that still say incheon have left yet, you only need to add your name address and email and phone number, just wondering if others have had any luck maybe if it still says its there we could c&p it to our emails to memebox then

Lol, just tried to do enquiry and can't work it out as in Korean.
press the english button.

Latest posts

Back