Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From experience, when You're getting items shipped from countries such as Korea, the tracking information takes FOREVER to update.

If you're package is saying its in Icheon, that will be the last place it stops, before getting sent to you're address, overseas etc. It should and will get updated once it hits you're country, which could take weeks 2-3. Now obviously if it hits a different country asides from you're own, they've obviously sent you're package to the wrong address, and you should contact them to send you a new one out immediately or get a refund.

But yes, Tracking, and shipping wait times are ridiculous!! I really hope there is no problems with my boxes getting here, because Ive had enough problems in the past with shipments from Japan and China.

Is there anyone from Canada that sub's to Memebox? If so how long was the shipping time/customs at all?

got my first box, box #7! Can't wait to try everything out. Also placed an order for box #11, just wish it was sooooo far away! Oh well, it will give me time to use up these goodies!

Hi ladies,  I ordered Memebox #1 which was supposed to start shipping mid March. It's been saying Ready for Shipment forever. I'm wondering how long it typically takes for them to send tracking. I'm so anxious to get my 1st box after seeing all of the amazing reviews! I've also pre-ordered box 10 and 11 but refuse to order another box until I get my 1st one. grrrr

omg I'm in love with the Sun Kill!! I patted the puff all over my face, then brushed off the excess powder, and my face looks and feels so smooth. I was worried that it was going to be too dark for me, but I think it looks fine. The only thing I don't like is the price tag... $53 for one powder? Plus shipping from Korea?!

Quote: Originally Posted by vugrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi ladies,  I ordered Memebox #1 which was supposed to start shipping mid March. It's been saying Ready for Shipment forever. I'm wondering how long it typically takes for them to send tracking. I'm so anxious to get my 1st box after seeing all of the amazing reviews! I've also pre-ordered box 10 and 11 but refuse to order another box until I get my 1st one. grrrr

Usually around 2 days for them to send you your tracking number. Don't worry about "ready for shipment". it says that on all my orders including #11-#16.

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Usually around 2 days for them to send you your tracking number. Don't worry about "ready for shipment". it says that on all my orders including #11-#16.

I ordered on 3/4 and figured it would go out mid March like the description said. Still waiting on tracking. Sent an email today and hope that they get back to me. I also haven't gotten Meme Points on any of my 3 box orders. Hmm...

Quote: Originally Posted by bubbleteafaerie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  omg I'm in love with the Sun Kill!! I patted the puff all over my face, then brushed off the excess powder, and my face looks and feels so smooth. I was worried that it was going to be too dark for me, but I think it looks fine. The only thing I don't like is the price tag... $53 for one powder? Plus shipping from Korea?!
I'm also in love with the sun kill powder! It's a bit messy to apply since there's no sifter or anything to prevent too much excess powder from getting on the puff, but it made my skin look so smooth and airbrushed! It also didn't cause any breakouts or any skin irritation. I don't know that I'd pay that much for the powder, but it'll likely last me a long time anyway since I go through that kind of thing pretty slowly.

I ordered on 3/4 and figured it would go out mid March like the description said. Still waiting on tracking. Sent an email today and hope that they get back to me. I also haven't gotten Meme Points on any of my 3 box orders. Hmm...

They stopped doing points for boxes for a while now. Only a certain boxes are points associated like the Hair & Body Box and the For Him Box. 

And also you say Memebox #1.. I know the previous memebox #1 was sold out, so are you talking about the re-stock one or ????

FINALLY got my memebox #6 that was delayed, as well as memebox #7 and a few things to review and do a giveaway with!

Thoughts:

Memebox is amazing and I love them for sending me stuff to do giveaways with because that's my favorite thing ever and they have returned to being my favorite company ever.

Of course, I ran to grab my camera so I could get up my reviews as soon as possible... and the battery is dead. *MASSIVE GRUMBLING*

They sent the memebrush set for me to review. Spoiler: they're super cute and well made!

I am obsessed with the a:t fox black tea kit from #7. I don't even want to touch it or use it because it's so stinkin cute!

So many things to review and play with, but I was just so excited to see the DHL guy at my door. Especially because he actually climbed the 3 flights of stairs to get to me, which no mail carrier ever does! LOL I totally had a million things to do today but I'm going to put them all off so I can just live in memebox land for the day!

They stopped doing points for boxes for a while now. Only a certain boxes are points associated like the Hair & Body Box and the For Him Box. 

And also you say Memebox #1.. I know the previous memebox #1 was sold out, so are you talking about the re-stock one or ????

Thanks! That explains it... :) 

It was the restock of LuckyBox #1 I think. 

This thread is so crazy long... Is there any plans to make this into a group since it's gotten so popular and there are SO many boxes??? It's so hard to keep up! LOL!!! 

Thanks! That explains it... :) 

It was the restock of LuckyBox #1 I think. 
Ah okay. Well the restock Luckybox #1 shipping date start April 1st so it's a bit too early.

Ah okay. Well the restock Luckybox #1 shipping date start April 1st so it's a bit too early.

Oh okay... I will not stop worrying then. The description when I bought it said shipping March 15th. So, I guess I'm confused. :) Thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Back