Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like @MissJexie and @Lorna ljblog, I've referred quite a few people as well. At least 12 from my blog and some 6-8 from my blog's Facebook page. Not only didn't I make anything or have a code at all to give people, I still can't use anyone else's code and get a couple of dollars off my order whereas everyone else is getting the codes to work
icon_cry.gif
I know I sound like a record player... but if there's anyone else who cannot get MissJexie's and Lorna's codes to work, please do shout out! Maybe we can both find out what we're doing wrong. Either way, I'm emailing them today about this (I haven't heard back about my box still being at Incheon).

That said I hope they launch a new box only after they get the codes working for me lol. I would order all the more if I can get the extra $5 off!

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This girl seems to have gotten a different luckybox http://youtu.be/acp5M5V0ufA :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish I gotten this one as well! So far most of the box are the same from what I've seen
1) haha just the phrase "i ran out of my essence" amused me.

2) i ordered the luckybox and have no interest in the nail polish, so if i get it and anyone wants to trade, mine will be available!  i personally hope i get the box we've been seeing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

^^ It's the first Luckybox is it not? o.o On another note I love her, I've been subscribed to her for like a year now. She's really young (only 14 or 15?) and she's living in Korea so her hauls are really fun to watch :3

Edit: Ohhh I see she got nail polish and other items not included in the first Luckybox that we've seen~~

The items that were different were:

1. Glory New Vegan Lacquer from Memebox #1

2. IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning from Memebox #4

3. NoTS 28 Remedy Acne Pore Cleanser from Memebox #1

Not sure if i should get the Hair & Body Memebox! It would be good to try out some Korean hair products! Also comes with 3 points...temptinggg. Is anyone planning to get it?

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This girl seems to have gotten a different luckybox http://youtu.be/acp5M5V0ufA :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish I gotten this one as well! So far most of the box are the same from what I've seen
Yes, this is the first case of another version of LB1 I have heard of. It's basicly very comparable. Thank you for posting.

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not sure if i should get the Hair & Body Memebox! It would be good to try out some Korean hair products! Also comes with 3 points...temptinggg. Is anyone planning to get it?
I got it! My skincare is stocked thanks to previous memeboxes, but other than my face, my skin is dry and in horrible condition because of the cold winter here in Rhode Island, and I am STILL recovering from a pretty intense over-bleaching on my hair over a year ago, so I think this box is exactly what I need to recover and start Spring on the right foot! It ships at the end of April so it's perfect timing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jennifertorresq /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it kind of looks like a korean box. Probably not the global box.
When you look at 3:23 minute of this video you can find Luckybox #1 Restocked. In my opinion it is very similar to the previous one: 5 products are the same and IOPE essence vs. Mamonde serum, CNP cleanser vs. another one and nail lacquer vs. Danahan essence.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Like @MissJexie and @Lorna ljblog, I've referred quite a few people as well. At least 12 from my blog and some 6-8 from my blog's Facebook page. Not only didn't I make anything or have a code at all to give people, I still can't use anyone else's code and get a couple of dollars off my order whereas everyone else is getting the codes to work
icon_cry.gif
I know I sound like a record player... but if there's anyone else who cannot get MissJexie's and Lorna's codes to work, please do shout out! Maybe we can both find out what we're doing wrong. Either way, I'm emailing them today about this (I haven't heard back about my box still being at Incheon).

That said I hope they launch a new box only after they get the codes working for me lol. I would order all the more if I can get the extra $5 off!

iagree.gif

Sorry I went to bed past 2am in the morning.

I have posted earlier; no commission has been credited to my friends account. I'm sure memebox felt it was lopsided and stopped the whole thing. The whole fuss has now put me in an awkward position with my friend (a flatmate, and a uni friend),.... great.

SO I shoot an email over at them last night about the whole program, and here is their reply:

Global CS ([email protected]) Add to contacts
1: 29 PM

clear.gif

To: VC  
bluemanmxl.png

Hi,  
Thanks for reaching out to us :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We normally do not offer rewards on referral :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

If we are missing something, please let us know!

I agree this incident has made us realize what can/cannot be done on both MUT and memebox. 

Lets put it behind us and look forward to a more fruitful (last) week on memebox.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got it! My skincare is stocked thanks to previous memeboxes, but other than my face, my skin is dry and in horrible condition because of the cold winter here in Rhode Island, and I am STILL recovering from a pretty intense over-bleaching on my hair over a year ago, so I think this box is exactly what I need to recover and start Spring on the right foot! It ships at the end of April so it's perfect timing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay! So happy you took the plunge. I got it too. The hair treatment oils and essences contain some really awesome ingredients. Btw, I LOVE the Kerasys Salon Care Moringa Essence oil we got in either box 5 or 6. Made my hair unusually shiny. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And "shiny" is not an adjective anyone would typically use to describe my color-treated-overly-heated-hair! Plus this box is supposed to contain a body patch. I've been really wanting to try one! Korean body care is so innovative. Oh and bring on the magic body serums and potions. I am ready!  I want to try their ultra hydrating foot creams too. Time to get pedi-ready!

I agree with you totally. This box will be a nice "departure" from skincare/face care boxes.

Hurray! Other body parts to focus on! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Like @MissJexie and @Lorna ljblog , I've referred quite a few people as well. At least 12 from my blog and some 6-8 from my blog's Facebook page. Not only didn't I make anything or have a code at all to give people, I still can't use anyone else's code and get a couple of dollars off my order whereas everyone else is getting the codes to work :icon_cry: I know I sound like a record player... but if there's anyone else who cannot get MissJexie's and Lorna's codes to work, please do shout out! Maybe we can both find out what we're doing wrong. Either way, I'm emailing them today about this (I haven't heard back about my box still being at Incheon). That said I hope they launch a new box only after they get the codes working for me lol. I would order all the more if I can get the extra $5 off!  
I have similar situation. I propagated Memebox in Poland and thanks to me maybe hundreds of polish people bought Memebox. I write a blog and don't have any profits from it. My benefits are - people who read my blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I love helping people and share with them my experience. Also Memebox is moving out from Poland. So I should be frustrated but I'm not. I hope they will back to Poland in 2015 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I have 13 boxes to arrive. Eeeek, I need another box

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

iagree.gif

Sorry I went to bed past 2am in the morning.

I have posted earlier; no commission has been credited to my friends account. I'm sure memebox felt it was lopsided and stopped the whole thing. The whole fuss has now put me in an awkward position with my friend (a flatmate, and a uni friend),.... great.

SO I shoot an email over at them last night about the whole program, and here is their reply:

Global CS ([email protected]) Add to contacts
1: 29 PM

clear.gif

To: VC  
bluemanmxl.png

Hi,  
Thanks for reaching out to us :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We normally do not offer rewards on referral :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

If we are missing something, please let us know!

I agree this incident has made us realize what can/cannot be done on both MUT and memebox. 

Lets put it behind us and look forward to a more fruitful (last) week on memebox.

Thanks for the info
inlove.gif
Rather than referral bonuses, I wish some code would work for me lol! <3 I tried today with the same results, so I'll just hope they get back to my email about the other two general codes not working or give me some other code by the time another box is out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have similar situation. I propagated Memebox in Poland and thanks to me maybe hundreds of polish people bought Memebox. I write a blog and don't have any profits from it. My benefits are - people who read my blog
smile.gif
. I love helping people and share with them my experience.
Also Memebox is moving out from Poland. So I should be frustrated but I'm not. I hope they will back to Poland in 2015
smile.gif
Egad! I hope they get back to worldwide by June 2014 lol! I've heard rumours about June and hope that is true - box 16 ships in October, so we'll miss out on November and the Christmas box if they're not shipping worldwide by then :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Fingers crossed for all our countries! <3

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Egad! I hope they get back to worldwide by June 2014 lol! I've heard rumours about June and hope that is true - box 16 ships in October, so we'll miss out on November and the Christmas box if they're not shipping worldwide by then :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Fingers crossed for all our countries! <3
Where does it say that they wont be shipping worldwide anymore?

OMG...I am so jealous. I really want to try some face shop products and I missed the chance to get the face shop memebox. If you don't mind me asking, did you get anything?
Not this time, I has all 3 kids and a husband with me! Going back next weekend, hopefully will have a chance to talk to someone there. I did try the green tea toner on my hand...very nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Where does it say that they wont be shipping worldwide anymore?
There was an email sent out to all subscribers on February 28 about transitioning. I'm not pasting the whole story, but this is the relevant paragraph:

- Shipping outside of the United States, Canada, and Japan

Unfortunately, orders placed by countries outside of the United States, Canada and Japan will be accepted only until the 31st of March (to ensure your points don’t go to waste, please spend them by that date!). Memebox loves and values all of our customers, but we are still growing as a company and will strive to perfect the shipping process before expanding further. While we hate to say goodbye, we wish you all the best in beauty!

They clarified later that they would accept and send all orders till the 31st and will be resuming international shipping in a few months' time.

Latest posts

Back