Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my SB2 is MIA and the codes are invalid because I already used MissJexie's code first, Lorna's and the other long referral code were automatically invalid for me. Which isn't actually true, there were people who were using all the codes together even when I was getting the invalid messages. I just want my boxes :icon_cry: I'm skipping the mask box, I have way too many sheet masks like Lorna. And I'm not ready for anti-ageing yet. I might buy the Bounce Cheese Cream and those cocoon cleansing balls with the shipping code but worried about another postal loss.
Tbh it is concerning how many boxes are MIA tbh.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tbh it is concerning how many boxes are MIA tbh.
I have 13 boxes to go and have never had this problem with previous boxes - they usually get here within 5 days of Incheon on the tracking and the postman always wants a signature, despite standard shipping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ive sent a strong email as none of the superbox2 have arrived ,with all the boxes i have ordered from them to have one go missing and then subsequent resends go missing I'm not impressed especially when the original tracking i got for australia arrived in 3 days but was sent back as address and country were wrong .

i have just had a reply from incheon that my tracking number for SB2 HASNT been scanned to leave .so i have included the email and screen shot saying its been there since nearly 2 weeks,

i can't believe @renu they said the codes weren't valid, etc, and as for your box being lost i would demand a box sent out with express shipping like myself as the have them back up for sale again.

if anyone else is still waiting for there boxes which haven't moved from incheon i would certainly recommend emailing them 

the cocoon pods are cheaper on ebay. by the way.

this is the first box i have had real problems with too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone else still have a lucky box in Incheon since the 6th? I just want to make sure mine isn't lost.

Same here, and if I remember correctly there are several others too. :/ Not pleased at all.

I'll be good and buy the anti-ageing box for Mothers' Day provided my SB2 arrives by the 31st or at least they send a replacement out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I won't get any voucher codes replaced, but it would be a nice gift to my Mum. However, SB2 has to turn up. Too many boxes missing for my liking. And, I think the missing boxes are the ones that went out with the wrong tracking to other countries at first.

Does anyone else still have a lucky box in Incheon since the 6th? I just want to make sure mine isn't lost.
I had mentioned before that I had an order from another website stuck in incheon since the 6th as well. My tracking still says its in Korea but I got a pink slip in my mailbox today for that tracking code. This is not to first time this has happened to me with packages from Korea going regular post, so I hope that all of your boxes are similarly on the way.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bunbunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here, and if I remember correctly there are several others too. :/ Not pleased at all.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Meeee. Sent an email about it again today. Losing patience.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had mentioned before that I had an order from another website stuck in incheon since the 6th as well. My tracking still says its in Korea but I got a pink slip in my mailbox today for that tracking code. This is not to first time this has happened to me with packages from Korea going regular post, so I hope that all of your boxes are similarly on the way.

I just checked the tracking through usps and it's in California! I didn't realize that tracking number worked on the usps website. It hasn't updated at all on the tracking site memebox provided. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow!

i have a parcel arrived at 10pm at Heathrow,tonight .

i just typed in tracking parcels from korea to uk, pulled up http://www.trackitonline.ru  and posted a tracking code and it all updated.

anyone in the uk or waiting for a box that hasn't updated from incheon try it out and see if it works for you. @Jane George @renu 

no idea till it goes live on royal mail.

in the time its taken to write this i have another one arrived at heathrow.

My superbox#1 and my lucky box just arrive today, they were stuck in the incheon airport FOREVER yesterday I happen to check and everything updated like that....I was happy they did but heck they seemed to take forever calculating the dates it is exactly 22 days today

Question about the SHIP4CHEAP code.

Does it mean that we can place a big order w/ multiple items and shipping will just be $7?

Or will Memebox take $7 off of whatever your shipping total is?

Wasn't clear to me from the email.

Anyone know?

OMG!! Im so glad I waited to use my points!!!
I am glad I waited too. I was going back and forth in my head on getting the hair and body box, and was doing good not buying, until today's free shipping code and Mask box came out. I haven't tried many masks and I adored the Hyrdo-gel mask in Luckybox #1. I bought 10 Dead Sea masks at Target two days ago to use with my girls, face masks are the one thing I can get them to do with me. So I was sold on that box. So I picked up the mask box & the hair and body box. I'm interested in the Anti-aging I just prefer the $23 boxes over the $39 boxes.
ive sent a strong email as none of the superbox2 have arrived ,with all the boxes i have ordered from them to have one go missing and then subsequent resends go missing I'm not impressed especially when the original tracking i got for australia arrived in 3 days but was sent back as address and country were wrong . i have just had a reply from incheon that my tracking number for SB2 HASNT been scanned to leave .so i have included the email and screen shot saying its been there since nearly 2 weeks, i can't believe @renu  they said the codes weren't valid, etc, and as for your box being lost i would demand a box sent out with express shipping like myself as the have them back up for sale again. if anyone else is still waiting for there boxes which haven't moved from incheon i would certainly recommend emailing them  the cocoon pods are cheaper on ebay. by the way. this is the first box i have had real problems with too.
I bought some cocoons from eBay the other day, I would have bought from Memebox when they had them on sale but shipping is $10.99 to us. But eBay I got 50 white cocoons and 50 golden cocoons to try for 12.99 and free shipping. It was a better deal for me. These are being shipped from Thailand.

Question about the SHIP4CHEAP code. Does it mean that we can place a big order w/ multiple items and shipping will just be $7? Or will Memebox take $7 off of whatever your shipping total is? Wasn't clear to me from the email. Anyone know?
They take 7$ off ur order. There's also no minimum purchase so if you have just a small thing to purchase that works too.

Latest posts

Back