Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Would luckybox 2 have one item that is same in luckybox 1?
Cause I know Luckybox 3 will have one time that is the same in luckybox 2. And I ordered both knowing.
Yea I heard they will have dr jart from Luckybox 2 in luckybox 3.

Yea I heard they will have dr jart from Luckybox 2 in luckybox 3.
Mhm... interesting. Well hopefully it be worth it but honestly I dont mind. If the product is good, I dont see whats the problem with having two :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.but if it isnt... well... a gift to someone maybe? Lol.

Mhm... interesting. Well hopefully it be worth it but honestly I dont mind. If the product is good, I dont see whats the problem with having two
smile.gif
.but if it isnt... well... a gift to someone maybe? Lol.

Lol yea. I guess you talked me into it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol yea. I guess you talked me into it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL. at this point, im thinking of just buying Luckyboxes from now on. I'm already set on the regular boxes till Oct/Nov. Not much of the superbox fan.

Quote: Originally Posted by lalal0ve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ooh, a Memebox targetted for oily skin. Def going to recommend it to my sister since she has oily skin~ I shipped my Memebox packages to my house and she opened it and seemed really excited about Memebox so hopefully she'll try it out :3

I really think I'm over the hype for most of the Memeboxes save for the brand targetted ones :'c I guess it's a good thing because I won't be spending hundreds on every single Memebox that comes out.

I wanna be over the hype, but haven't even received my first box yet lol

LOL. at this point, im thinking of just buying Luckyboxes from now on. I'm already set on the regular boxes till Oct/Nov. Not much of the superbox fan.
Yea, from the photo's I've seen, you get more bang for you're buck with the Luckybox's and the Memebox Globals, with the superbox's you're just getting a few large items, and not up to 8 items to test out,that actually look like quite decent sizes~

I got a response about Superbox #5.  It is definitely make up and will include nail polish.  "Everything will have color yet be make-up products." 

They are planning on releasing a spoiler but she didn't say when.

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a response about Superbox #5.  It is definitely make up and will include nail polish.  "Everything will have color yet be make-up products." 

Oooo thanks for the update!

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thank you for letting us know. :]

I think I'm going to skip it since makeup is one of those personal choice and hard to get exact especially with foundation/bb color. I rarely get one that matches my skin tone. 

thank you for letting us know. :]

I think I'm going to skip it since makeup is one of those personal choice and hard to get exact especially with foundation/bb color. I rarely get one that matches my skin tone. 
Yep, I think this is the box that appeals to me the least.  Especially when there's two banila co boxes and superbox #2 that are all make up as well.  I think Superbox #5 will be better for someone who is a lot more adventurous with their make up choices than I am!

I am also debating on which box to order with my points. I was thinking one of the lucky boxes since I loved the first lucky box, but the problem is I got box #7 and I'm afraid to get a repeat product...

Quote: Originally Posted by jbd90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am also debating on which box to order with my points. I was thinking one of the lucky boxes since I loved the first lucky box, but the problem is I got box #7 and I'm afraid to get a repeat product...
Luckybox 2 & 3 will have products from boxes 2-8#

Personally its not bad to get a repeated product if its one that you like and will use. Plus alot of the products that I received from memebox, its hard for me to find and when I do find its expensive.

OMG MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED! Oil control? Hells yeah~

Just woke up and bought two boxes. Where is the rehab again? 
rofl2.gif

Okay, updating the dates once more:

BOXES FOR MARCH--- ALL SHIPPED 

Superbox #2 Makeup editionShipping date: March 14th 

Memebox #7: Start shipping on March 18th 

Superbox#3 Hydration box: Shipping date: March 21st 

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th

Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th

Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1st

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15th

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15th

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16th

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17th

Memebox for Hair & Body: Shipping April 23rd

Memebox The Mask Edition: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping April 24th

Memebox free from oil & troubles: Shipping April 30th

BOXES FOR MAYMemebox #10: Start shipping on May13th

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

ALSO:

Memebox Restocked (shipping 2 days after purchase)--- SOLD OUT

Memebox #3Memebox #5Memebox #5-2Memebox #6Memebox #6-2
And yes, now its official. There are 12 boxes in April alone, and 3 ships on the same day. I hope there will be no chaos at the postal...memebox better up their game!

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Are you serious? Someone from memebox must monitor this forum. I could have sworn someone recently inquired about such a box on here. Or perhaps I am mistaken!
Omg I posted that earlier! Gosh~~ Its a no-brainer though. I'm hauling at this point. 
daz.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Memebox is totally reading this thread. Didn't someone just post earlier today that they wanted a box like that?

Memebox if you're listening I want a mask box, but not sheet masks. And a Skin Food box.
smile.gif

Ikr! I wanted those wonderful sleeping packs, peeling masks and mud thingi. My skin will be like what-the-huh? at all these chemicals soon. 
2.gif

Maybe my mother and sister will benefit from this. <- I just needed an excuse.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So awesome LOL I can't afford anymore boxes but that one would be amazing!

Yep. Someone did mention wanting that box. I would blame memebox for checking out this forum. It's the perfect place to get customer feedback and new ideas!
iagree.gif
 Since we are at it, should we demand for extravagant things on this thread lol~  

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Omg I posted that earlier! Gosh~~ Its a no-brainer though. I'm hauling at this point. 
daz.gif

Ikr! I wanted those wonderful sleeping packs, peeling masks and mud thingi. My skin will be like what-the-huh? at all these chemicals soon. 
2.gif

Maybe my mother and sister will benefit from this. <- I just needed an excuse.

iagree.gif
 Since we are at it, should we demand for extravagant things on this thread lol~  
hmmm extravagant things eh? I DEMAND $5 MINI-MYSTERY BOXES FILLED WITH 2-3 DELUXE SAMPLES FROM PAST BOXES AND FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU ADD THEM TO YOUR CART WITH ANY OTHER ITEM 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Not really extravagant, but those would be cute!

OMG, I need that oily skin box! I was one of the people that backed up @veritazy's idea so it seems they're definately reading and listening! Now I want 3 boxes, eh... Need to wait till the weekend to make my decisions, need to wait... So hard!

They should have an email just for help with the website, errors and returns and a email for general questions about there boxes. When ever i have an error on the website it takes like 3 days to get a reply and boxes sell out so quickly. 
icon_cry.gif

Edit: They just responded to an email i send after only 30 min!!! WOW I'm so impressed

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hmmm extravagant things eh? I DEMAND $5 MINI-MYSTERY BOXES FILLED WITH 2-3 DELUXE SAMPLES FROM PAST BOXES AND FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU ADD THEM TO YOUR CART WITH ANY OTHER ITEM 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Not really extravagant, but those would be cute!
$5??! I'll buy one for each of female family member LOL!! I don't mind $5 worth of normal samples, as long as there are 100 kinds of them from all the beloved brands from Korea. I'm up for new things~~ 
wub.gif

(you know you can get a bunch of them for free just walking down Myeongdong so meme still making a profit here)

Latest posts

Back