Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Past customs?
They haven't been stopping at customs, I think they have already added memebox to the safe list. But it isn't cleared yet, it just says it arrived yesterday at 4:46pm.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, that sold out very fast as it was either fifty or a hundred boxes only. Can't remember which. Face shop went fast too. You in us, Canada or Japan?
Ohh, yea I definately missed out on that. I'm in Canada

Ohh, yea I definately missed out on that. I'm in Canada
I wouldn't worry too much then as I have little doubt they will do more in the future. If you had lived elsewhere you might have missed out.

S

I so glad someone posted pictures of the super box # 3 because I can't stand floral scents and all those rose lotions scared me. lol >.<
Wow, it is for this reason that the Hair and Body box scares me. I do not mind a high-quality hair care products that smells nice but overly rosy or potent body perfumes, lotions and soaps can make me dizzy and irritable. In other news, I hope memebox realizes many of us are waiting for a spoiler or two on some of the newly-released boxes. Sometimes, I get a box because of a single product in it that I am itching to try.

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

S
Wow, it is for this reason that the Hair and Body box scares me. I do not mind a high-quality hair care products that smells nice but overly rosy or potent body perfumes, lotions and soaps can make me dizzy and irritable.

In other news, I hope memebox realizes many of us are waiting for a spoiler or two on some of the newly-released boxes. Sometimes, I get a box because of a single product in it that I am itching to try.
Thats exactly how I felt when I first saw The Hair and body box  lol As soon as I saw that it was going to include perfume I knew it wasn't the box for me. I wish they would make a box for Just hair lol 

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yea I heard they will have dr jart from Luckybox 2 in luckybox 3.
I wonder if what you heard is true. I am a sucker for anti-aging eye creams!

Quote: Originally Posted by Staceyp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thats exactly how I felt when I first saw The Hair and body box  lol As soon as I saw that it was going to include perfume I knew it wasn't the box for me. I wish they would make a box for Just hair lol 
OMG! That's exactly what I thought! A memebox exclusive for hair products! I really would like to be introduced to some top-of-the-line, quality Korean hair products! The winter did a number on my stresses. :-(

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thank you for letting us know. :]

I think I'm going to skip it since makeup is one of those personal choice and hard to get exact especially with foundation/bb color. I rarely get one that matches my skin tone. 
I steer clear of the makeup boxes or makeup products for this exact reason, unless it is a lip tint, mascara, and the like. While I realize some people want to try the BB, CC creams and other similar products, the shades they have available are a utter no-no for my complexion. One of the reasons why I love Luckybox 1 so much is that it did not include those items. Thank goodness.

Also, I do not like items that whitening the skin. Whiteners are harsh and take a toll over time and more importantly, I love my skin tone. I appreciate that memebox create specific-themed boxes because I really do not like the idea of buying boxes and having to give most of the products away to friends and stuff.

How long does it usually take for USA or Canadians to get you're boxes? Besides the estimated delivery on MemeBoxes website.

I really want to order the SuperBox 6# Anti - Aging, but Im worried a bit, Anti aging products are a hit and a miss, and that box is pretty pricy...

If it were a Memebox Anti-aging, I would deff get it. I don't really need full size products - I only ordered 1 superbox so far, an it was #2, the make-up one.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If it were a Memebox Anti-aging, I would deff get it. I don't really need full size products - I only ordered 1 superbox so far, an it was #2, the make-up one.
I would love a Memebox anti-aging, just to try a few. The superbox is too pricey, and often, you do not glean any results from many anti-aging products as the claims are inflated.

Latest posts

Back