Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by greendragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I also have this problem, try http://us.memebox.com/customer/account/login/
Thank you. I tried Firefox and Google Chrome on my computer and Safari on iPad and finaly Google chrome on iPad worked. They must be changing something on the website. Your link works!

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you. I tried Firefox and Google Chrome on my computer and Safari on iPad and finaly Google chrome on iPad worked. They must be changing something on the website. Your link works!

Lets hope its a new box!!!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dear memebox,

Just when i thought i was out you pull me back in!!! Really? Free shipping? YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!! I orderded Lucky box#2 (after loving lucky box#1) because i had points and I ended up paying all of $12.  I told myself I was done.  I said-no more. I would live vicariously through the rest of my makeuptalk subscription box lovers and enjoy their posts on all the fab things they got in their boxes.  You sir, play some dirty pool. Luring me back in with not only a new lucky box but free shipping? HOW DARE YOU?! since I also had a few points to spend from purching my other box and my *cough* 40th birthday is in May, i rationalized my purchase.  NO MORE!!! Good day sir! I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

*** this is the e-mail i fantasize about sending to memebox but lets be real here- i know i'm going to order more....i think we may need to start a memebox support group thread!!!
hehe.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Dear memebox,

Just when i thought i was out you pull me back in!!! Really? Free shipping? YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!! I orderded Lucky box#2 (after loving lucky box#1) because i had points and I ended up paying all of $12.  I told myself I was done.  I said-no more. I would live vicariously through the rest of my makeuptalk subscription box lovers and enjoy their posts on all the fab things they got in their boxes.  You sir, play some dirty pool. Luring me back in with not only a new lucky box but free shipping? HOW DARE YOU?! since I also had a few points to spend from purching my other box and my *cough* 40th birthday is in May, i rationalized my purchase.  NO MORE!!! Good day sir! I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

*** this is the e-mail i fantasize about sending to memebox but lets be real here- i know i'm going to order more....i think we may need to start a memebox support group thread!!!
hehe.gif

LOL !!!    
4.gif

false

Dear memebox, Just when i thought i was out you pull me back in!!! Really? Free shipping? YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!! I orderded Lucky box#2 (after loving lucky box#1) because i had points and I ended up paying all of $12.  I told myself I was done.  I said-no more. I would live vicariously through the rest of my makeuptalk subscription box lovers and enjoy their posts on all the fab things they got in their boxes.  You sir, play some dirty pool. Luring me back in with not only a new lucky box but free shipping? HOW DARE YOU?! since I also had a few points to spend from purching my other box and my *cough* 40th birthday is in May, i rationalized my purchase.  NO MORE!!! Good day sir! I SAID GOOD DAY!!! *** this is the e-mail i fantasize about sending to memebox but lets be real here- i know i'm going to order more....i think we may need to start a memebox support group thread!!! :hehe:
I might send that if they do a skin food box.... I need one as currently being harassed by a toddler.

Memebox is addicting as it is intriguing! I literally check the website almost daily -- except for a few weeks when I was traveling.

Dear memebox,

hehe.gif

LOL

I agree, a memebox support group thread, Memebox addiction anonymous.

welp, just ordered the oily skin box.  i now have 5 different boxes queued up...  this delayed shipping thing is really killing my wallet - my need continues to go unsatisfied bc i never actually get anything in my hands, so i just keep buying stuff...

I've gone mad. Finally. I ordered three boxes today - LB2, LB3 and the oily skin box. I now have 15 boxes to arrive. 15! However, if they do restock box 7 and I make it in time (please leave one behind for me, ladies who want box 7), I will cancel LB3 as I don't want way too much repetition.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Best thing is to have a contact e-mail on your page, and put out quality content! That's the best advice I can possibly give! I'm still new at blogging (only about a year in now) and I was using a 6 year old phone to take photos in the beginning. I still have a very crappy set-up, but I try my best with what I have! LOL But if you make truthful, quality content that people want to read, you'll get traffic! You can also shoot memebox an e-mail and let them know you are a new blogger and you are a memebox customer, and were wondering if you could have some sort of discount code or referral for people who read your blog. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't hurt to try!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep! That's what I did. I e-mailed them with a link to my blog & my contact information. They responded & asked what what I wanted my 'code' to be for my readers to reference. Easy peasy! 
smile.gif

Thanks ladies =)  I'll do that.  As soon as I get their boxes in the mail next month, I'll do my reviews/unboxings and then email them. 

Quote: Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  welp, just ordered the oily skin box.  i now have 5 different boxes queued up...  this delayed shipping thing is really killing my wallet - my need continues to go unsatisfied bc i never actually get anything in my hands, so i just keep buying stuff...
LOL! The delay certainly contributes to the constant spending!

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've gone mad. Finally. I ordered three boxes today - LB2, LB3 and the oily skin box. I now have 15 boxes to arrive. 15! However, if they do restock box 7 and I make it in time (please leave one behind for me, ladies who want box 7), I will cancel LB3 as I don't want way too much repetition.
I also am hoping for a restock on #7!!  We can race to see who clicks the fastest ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only way I am purchasing a box today or by the 31st is if a spoiler is revealed and I deem it worthy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I also am hoping for a restock on #7!!  We can race to see who clicks the fastest ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol! I'll tag you if you're not around, and would appreciate if someone would do the same for me - I doubt I'd get there first as I'm down with a strep throat and groggy with meds :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WHAAATTTTT?! restocked box 7?! what the hell i want that!!

WHAAATTTTT?! restocked box 7?! what the hell i want that!!
Memebox, if you're reading this, we want box 7! Pretty please! Or at least that Slowganic Cleanser and the makeup tin!

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, the mask box just sold out & they put up another one. Didn't expect that one so fast.
thank GOD its the exact same box except for 1 or 2 items… that makes me feel better so I don't buy it and feel that i will miss out on it.. haha

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  thank GOD its the exact same box except for 1 or 2 items… that makes me feel better so I don't buy it and feel that i will miss out on it.. haha
Lol! Exactly my sentiments.

Latest posts

Back