Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where can you see what boxes?? I got
A text from DHL as well but can't see for what
I'd like to know that as well lol

The feeling of regret when you were debating whether or not to get a box, but decided against it...and then you see it being sold out and feel like you really should've bought it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> WORST

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The feeling of regret when you were debating whether or not to get a box, but decided against it...and then you see it being sold out and feel like you really should've bought it
frown.gif

WORST
Which box did u want?

Which box did u want?
The smaller banila co. box, not sure whether i should get the bigger banila co Superbox because it'll just be all full size products. I'm more keen for samples to try at the moment as i already own a few banila co. products (bb, cc, primer, clean-it zero cleanser, eyeliner). So really not sure if it'll be worth it for me to get it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really recommend the banila co clean-it zero cleanser and the banila co primers though!

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My friend just got a text from DHL fir box 8, etude and faceshop! So I guess we are getting shipping combined for those 3 !

SO excited!!! Just confirmed that mine arrive tomorrow too.  I'm bouncing around like a kid in a candy store.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This made my day. 

This is wild speculation but if I had to guess which kind of box comes out next I'd bet on some kind of natural products box. Memebox just added a whole bunch of "Be the Skin" botanical products to their store.  

... Or might just be coincidence, lol.  
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The smaller banila co. box, not sure whether i should get the bigger banila co Superbox because it'll just be all full size products. I'm more keen for samples to try at the moment as i already own a few banila co. products (bb, cc, primer, clean-it zero cleanser, eyeliner). So really not sure if it'll be worth it for me to get it
frown.gif

I really recommend the banila co clean-it zero cleanser and the banila co primers though!
Yeah I Havent purchased a super box yet. They are almost double the price of a memebox so its harder to rationalize them into my budget lol

I was a little curious about the Banila co. box myself but I'm afraid the colors wont be right for me. They should Offer a $10 Banila co Sample box just so we could try the makeup.

The original box was only $10 cheaper than the super box right? and like you said the super box has more full sizes. 

For $10 you will probably get almost double the product. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is the effect of Korean beauty products. It rained. When I went to get the mail I saw a bunch of snails. I thought, hey you belong in my cream scoot!

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is the effect of Korean beauty products. It rained. When I went to get the mail I saw a bunch of snails. I thought, hey you belong in my cream scoot!
Its just there slim?

You know I would actually Love a box with a whitening and brightening theme. I have dark spots and I hate them! Korea has so many brightening skin care items this would be easy for memebox to put together. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You know I would actually Love a box with a whitening and brightening theme. I have dark spots and I hate them! Korea has so many brightening skin care items this would be easy for memebox to put together. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am sooo waiting for this box!

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know you gone Korean when you see a snail and you want them on your face, lol !  Slime me up you little pretties. ..lol

Im psyched in that Ive never tried a snail product before and I cant wait to receive  a product.

I love my Mizon all-in-one repair snail cream. I totally love the whitening and brightening products except for some reason it lightens everything but my freckles. I am shades lighter than my husband. All I can conclude is our work schedules and my skincare products. Sigh.

You know you gone Korean when you see a snail and you want them on your face, lol !  Slime me up you little pretties. ..lol Im psyched in that Ive never tried a snail product before and I cant wait to receive  a product.

Latest posts

Back