Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't the codes work for me alone? I have never used either of them before - the only code I ever managed to use was the FD44 thingy from MissJexie :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are screenshots of what I'm seeing. I think you can enlarge the pictures for clarity.

First, I get this for either code, then I get the one below when I try again:

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Why don't the codes work for me alone? I have never used either of them before - the only code I ever managed to use was the FD44 thingy from MissJexie :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are screenshots of what I'm seeing. I think you can enlarge the pictures for clarity.

First, I get this for either code, then I get the one below when I try again:

Have you already used the 2FD44 code? It says in my e-mail it can only be used once per customer, so that could be the problem? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If not, I would e-mail memebox about it!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have you already used the 2FD44 code? It says in my e-mail it can only be used once per customer, so that could be the problem? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If not, I would e-mail memebox about it!
I used 2FD44 successfully once and got $3 off. But I can't use the MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK at all, or the OUSIX one and I get those screenshots when I try to use either code. It says MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK is not valid and I've never used it before! Ditto OUSIX.

I used 2FD44 successfully once and got $3 off. But I can't use the MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK at all, or the OUSIX one and I get those screenshots when I try to use either code. It says MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK is not valid and I've never used it before! Ditto OUSIX.
I think OUSIX is another version of 2FD44, so you won't be able to use them in conjunction with each other, or in different orders. I think once you've used one you can't use the other. I could be wrong though, but I'm pretty sure their different versions of the same code. Ones that were given out to memebox affiliates to give to their subscribers/readers.

However MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK should still be valid to use with 2FD44.

I don't know how/why it's allowing 2 codes when it shouldn't. All I know is when I went to checkout, I used MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK first and clicked enter, and then tried to put 2FD44 and it didn't work, when I tried it again it somehow went through. I feel bad if I took advantage of a glitch, but I hope everyone gets the chance to get the same discount :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Memebox NEEDS to sell an oily and troubled skin Superbox!!!!
I agree with this! I'd buy it!

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK + 2FD44
I'm getting "not valid" when I try the MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK. Is it okay to email them about it? I don't want to be responsible for shutting down the code or glitch when many of you can still take advantage of it... I don't *need* SB1, but maybe if they have another must-have box out before the 31st, I'd like to use a code and get a little more off :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting "not valid" when I try the MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK. Is it okay to email them about it? I don't want to be responsible for shutting down the code or glitch when many of you can still take advantage of it... I don't *need* SB1, but maybe if they have another must-have box out before the 31st, I'd like to use a code and get a little more off :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If I had any idea where that coupon came from, I'd be able to help more. I don't remember who posted it but maybe they know?

I think you could just e-mail them and ask them why the code isn't working for you, when a friend of yours just used it successfully. That way you wouldn't feel like you were being responsible for shutting down anything for anyone.

Clear You're cache, and history, try it again. I'm using firefox

can i just say i received  the dr g mentor cream in oily ,i am dry and normal skin tone. i tried it yesterday liked it on my hand, 

today i wore it on my face it was lovely,i work in a hot sweaty kitchen I'm a chef and my skin feels great tonight,prob the best for weeks ,not greasy or dry or itchy,not heavy. i like this cream gel consistancy. i would like to say ladies if you received  the wrong type for your skin to try it for a few days as i have ,the thing with koream products are they suit most skin types due to more scientific work put in and ingredients. in the uk and other countries I'm sure  you get sensitive normal,dry,oily,omg I'm a grease ball type creams and I'm more convinced over the pst few years from trying korean and japanese creams other companies only produce so many different skin type creams cause it brings them more money . that is all, just really saying if its not your skin type to trial it out might surprise you.

OUSIX is my code sent to me yesterday by memebox to put on my blog and give to subscribers if that helps,it doesnt say how many times it can be used either ,it went on give me more info etc but below is a copy and paste of the main info if that helps ,maybe the bloggers that get sent boxes can confirm if they get this as well. i pay for my boxes but i believe other codes are out there,i seem to get a flurry of codes, like for the new super box and stuff.

Hi,

We are sending you $3 discount promo code to share with your subscribers.
We’ve been getting many request on promo code and finally it’s here.

$3 off for every purchase, no minimum purchase required.
Promo code: OUSIX
Valid unitl 31st of March 2014

Your subscribers will benefit $3 off for every purchase.

i used the free shipping code i was sent the start of the week but that was different to the standard one of over $70 as i had no minimum spend.     @renu i use safari but it helps to try on google,firefox,etc or keep refreshing the page. but i would email them i think most of us would agree if we was going to use 2 codes we have got in there quick incase it was a glitch .my email didn't state one code only either.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  can i just say i received  the dr g mentor cream in oily ,i am dry and normal skin tone. i tried it yesterday liked it on my hand, 

today i wore it on my face it was lovely,i work in a hot sweaty kitchen I'm a chef and my skin feels great tonight,prob the best for weeks ,not greasy or dry or itchy,not heavy. i like this cream gel consistancy. i would like to say ladies if you received  the wrong type for your skin to try it for a few days as i have ,the thing with koream products are they suit most skin types due to more scientific work put in and ingredients. in the uk and other countries I'm sure  you get sensitive normal,dry,oily,omg I'm a grease ball type creams and I'm more convinced over the pst few years from trying korean and japanese creams other companies only produce so many different skin type creams cause it brings them more money . that is all, just really saying if its not your skin type to trial it out might surprise you.

true, but if someone out there really doesn't want the type they got, i didn't open mine so that they have the peace of mind i didn't contaminate it at all by opening it/touching it at all even with a spatula. i figured i'd try it if no one wants to trade, but only then.

Do you girls think the Meme Box Hair & Body will be in stock by the 27th? Im not sure how quick they sell out.

What does the code, MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK, do? It states that it can be applied but nothing really happens. Don't quote me on this but I tried MissJexie's code a couple of days earlier (or when she first posted it) and I swear it was $3 off per item but now it's fixed. Lol based on past experience with Memebox, I should have placed an order earlier.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What does the code, MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK, do?

It states that it can be applied but nothing really happens.

Don't quote me on this but I tried MissJexie's code a couple of days earlier (or when she first posted it) and I swear it was $3 off per item but now it's fixed. Lol based on past experience with Memebox, I should have placed an order earlier.
Its 3$ Off

This is awful. I have tried on Chrome, FF, Explorer and my Android browser. I've cleared my cache gazillion times and restarted my system and tried on my work tablet as well, but can't use OUSIX or the MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK code and I'm getting the same not valid messages I showed you in the screenshots earlier. I swear the only code I've ever used was @MissJexie's 2FD44.

That isn't fair, I wish I could get the extra $5 off from the other two. I haven't emailed them yet, because where do I say I found the MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK thing?? But I will email saying I tried @Lorna ljblog's code and it didn't work :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know, I know, the boxes are still value for money and I'm just being greedy
icon_cry.gif

This is awful. I have tried on Chrome, FF, Explorer and my Android browser. I've cleared my cache gazillion times and restarted my system and tried on my work tablet as well, but can't use OUSIX or the MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK code and I'm getting the same not valid messages I showed you in the screenshots earlier. I swear the only code I've ever used was @MissJexie's 2FD44.

That isn't fair, I wish I could get the extra $5 off from the other two. I haven't emailed them yet, because where do I say I found the MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK thing?? But I will email saying I tried @Lorna ljblog's code and it didn't work :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know, I know, the boxes are still value for money and I'm just being greedy
icon_cry.gif

MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK That's not working anymore and 2FD44 this isnt working for me anymore either. OUSIX just worked for me, I noticed everytime you input a code, more than once of the same code, it logs it, therefore you have to keep clearing all the codes, and than try again. Its def a glitch.

Latest posts

Back