Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I decided to "up" my order and use the free shipping code.

I didn't realize how "valuable" that code is!

The shipping for my order would have been $49 if I didn't have the code.

(not that I would ever spend that on shipping)

I created my own SuperBox. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is what I got....

1. Hydro Collagen Mask (50 masks)
  2. Natural Cocoon Peeling Silk Balls 5-Pack
  3. Cleansing Oil - Green Tea
  4. Slowganic Cleanser - Lemon
  5. The Only 100% Ampoule (hylauronic acid)
  6. Melting Lip Balm

I'm very excited! Nothing like some retail therapy before bed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They sent me that Green Tea cleansing oil to review and so far I absolutely LOVE it. It's very gentle but gets all my makeup off and smells really nice!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They sent me that Green Tea cleansing oil to review and so far I absolutely LOVE it. It's very gentle but gets all my makeup off and smells really nice!
That is amazing to know. Now I wish I bought 2 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love cleansing oils. They have a rose one as well.

What do you think of the Slowganic Cleanser?

That is amazing to know. Now I wish I bought 2 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had never tried a cleansing oil before I got the green tea one and I just love it! Only thing I can say is not press the pump too hard or too quickly or the oil will spritz past your hand and onto your shirt LOL I learned that the hard way! I would looove to try out the rose one once I'm done with the green tea!

I haven't tried the Slowganic cleanser, but I am really loving everything I've tried from Re:cipe, and I noticed that memeboxx has the slowganic cleanser much cheaper than I've ever seen it on ebay, although ebay usually has free shipping so it's a toss up, haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As a matter of fact, someone on ebay has the oil and slowganic cleansers bundled for $38.99 and free shipping, so if I can trim the fat money-wise somewhere else in my budget, I might pick it up there, since memebox shipping can sometimes be kind of pricey and I definitely can't afford to spend $70 to get it free! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Recipe-Slowganic-Cleanser-Green-Tea-100g-Green-Tea-Cleansing-Oil-Set-/131081122454?pt=US_Cleansers_Toners&hash=item1e850b3296

As a matter of fact, someone on ebay has the oil and slowganic cleansers bundled for $38.99 and free shipping, so if I can trim the fat money-wise somewhere else in my budget, I might pick it up there, since memebox shipping can sometimes be kind of pricey and I definitely can't afford to spend $70 to get it free! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Recipe-Slowganic-Cleanser-Green-Tea-100g-Green-Tea-Cleansing-Oil-Set-/131081122454?pt=US_Cleansers_Toners&hash=item1e850b3296
This looks like a great set!!! Ebay is the best. Cleansing oils are a must.

Once you've tried them it's hard to go back. They really do remove BB cream and get the gunk off of your face before you cleanse. Plus they are so soothing and hydrating, they make your cleanser feel better. Love love love love love love them!

You got box #7 correct? If so you should try one of the Re:cipe pods asap! They really are unique. My only question was does the big jar lose the scent once it's opened. I noticed the pods smell amazing and fresh when you first open them, but the next day the scent seems to lessen a bit. Could be the sample packaging though.

I was debating whether or not to pick up SB1 (which is $65), so instead I decided to spend $70 and make my own Superbox.

There are some serious bargains on the site right now.

The collagen masks ($15) come w/ 50. And they are also packaged w/ 60 collagen eye masks. How sick is that? Hello...I will plaster my face w/ collagen goodness every day of the week!

And the Ramasu Hylauronic ampoules seem amazing (I read some reviews). Pure hylauronic acid to add to your cream or apply directly. This stuff is hardcore hydration!!!!!

And 2 bottles are only $14. (7 bucks each!) I checked Ebay and someone in the UK was selling a bottle for over a hundred dollars. (same brand).

Plus this is all stuff you can't readily get over here.

Ok, I'll stop talking now.

I am an excellent enabler if you haven't noticed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xoxo

Lisa

This looks like a great set!!! Ebay is the best. Cleansing oils are a must.

Once you've tried them it's hard to go back. They really do remove BB cream and get the gunk off of your face before you cleanse. Plus they are so soothing and hydrating, they make your cleanser feel better. Love love love love love love them!

You got box #7 correct? If so you should try one of the Re:cipe pods asap! They really are unique. My only question was does the big jar lose the scent once it's opened. I noticed the pods smell amazing and fresh when you first open them, but the next day the scent seems to lessen a bit. Could be the sample packaging though.

I was debating whether or not to pick up SB1 (which is $65), so instead I decided to spend $70 and make my own Superbox.

There are some serious bargains on the site right now.

The collagen masks ($15) come w/ 50. And they are also packaged w/ 60 collagen eye masks. How sick is that? Hello...I will plaster my face w/ collagen goodness every day of the week!

And the Ramasu Hylauronic ampoules seem amazing (I read some reviews). Pure hylauronic acid to add to your cream or apply directly. This stuff is hardcore hydration!!!!!

And 2 bottles are only $14. (7 bucks each!) I checked Ebay and someone in the UK was selling a bottle for over a hundred dollars. (same brand).

Plus this is all stuff you can't readily get over here.

Ok, I'll stop talking now.

I am an excellent enabler if you haven't noticed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xoxo

Lisa

I still haven't gotten my MB7 yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't even gotten my MB6! They made a mistake in shipping and missed me so they're sending both of them at the same time as well as a couple things to review and do a giveaway with, which is why I love memebox, lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I seriously can't wait to get mine and try the Re:cipe pods though! Everything in #7 looks awesome!

It makes TOTAL sense to me to make your own superbox especially when it's around the same price with free shipping! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I agree there are some amazing deals if you can get your total up to $70 without breaking the bank! I really wanted the 50pc mask set but I only have $8 in points and don't want to spend them on $10 shipping lol. I wish I could ask memebox to add them into my next box that is being shipped to me or something lol I haaate paying for shipping, it's like my #1 shopping pet peeve! LOL

You are an awesome enabler because I am totally tempted, but I'm also an awesome money-saver! (aka I'm a poor housewife that already gets "too many boxes" according to my fiance! lol) This is why I blog, so I totally have an excuse! All my subscription boxes are for review purposes, of course!
smilehappyyes.gif

Is this a new one? I haven't been keeping up with all these new boxes!

http://us.memebox.com/new-arrivals/memebox-for-hair-body#.Uy04-YW0Pto
Thanks, I'm getting this for sure! I have points to spend, and it's only $23. Plus, I have really frizzy, dry hair after washing every day with a sulphate-shampoo for 15 years (stopped only last year). And, all hair oils give me a stiff neck the following day, so I need to try out the Korean hair goodies!

But will there be repetition from the regular boxes? I have 8-16 lined up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box 7 yesterday. Its such an amazing box! The cleansing pods look so adorable. I got the number 5 cream, but I have combo skin so I'll use it sparingly and it smells really nice. Excited for everything inside.

Is this a new one? I haven't been keeping up with all these new boxes! http://us.memebox.com/new-arrivals/memebox-for-hair-body#.Uy04-YW0Pto
Yes it went live at 3 am in the uk I already ordered it with codes and points and I was some how able to use 2 codes at once so don't know if it was a glitch but hey I ordered it . They said they were going to throw lots of boxes and offers in the run up to the 31 st and haven't disappointed us with that so I know they have tried the best for us all. Although they have lost my sb2 twice now and have admitted that the tracking isn't working if boxes have been at incheon for nearly a week to wait for upto 20 days is a long wait they have sent me a box. If 2 more turn up as well I will do my best to share the love at work and online sending to friends .

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes it went live at 3 am in the uk I already ordered it with codes and points and I was some how able to use 2 codes at once so don't know if it was a glitch but hey I ordered it . They said they were going to throw lots of boxes and offers in the run up to the 31 st and haven't disappointed us with that so I know they have tried the best for us all.
Although they have lost my sb2 twice now and have admitted that the tracking isn't working if boxes have been at incheon for nearly a week to wait for upto 20 days is a long wait they have sent me a box. If 2 more turn up as well I will do my best to share the love at work and online sending to friends .
I ordered mine as well - what was the second code? I only had the one for $3 from @MissJexie :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My SB2 hasn't moved from Incheon either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gosh, I hope my wallet stretches to the rest of the month's boxes lol. But I would LOVE to see a nails-only box. Korean polishes have oodles of glitter.

The code above and OUSIX I used
Have you managed to use them both in one order?

The code above and OUSIX I used
I could only use the one above - the OUSIX thing doesn't work :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes! I'm def getting hair and body! Plus 'To celebrate the first hair & body special edition, we are giving you 3 points!' Yey! Miss Jexie : thanks for the the promo code also!

Yes I did use both . My be a glitch and can only use 1 my friend has used my code sent via email fine OUSIX
Did you have two lines for discount codes when you checked out? OUSIX does work but it can't be combined with Miss Jexie's code. But it can be combined with the other points they already gave us. If you had two lines for discount codes, great glitch! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried Miss Jexie's  code + this one: MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK and got a total of -$5! Also with the spring discounts and etc, I bought a box for cheap. Try it, I'm not sure if I'm one of the few with this glitch. Using google chrome btw.

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  : MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK and got a total of -$5!
what's the code?

No glitch for me but I did get $3 off and 5 in meme points. What better cure for a migraine than a hair and body Memebox. I was. Just looking for a hair sub the other day and couldn't find anything for me. So yay!,,,, They are really going to lose a ton of business on April one. Maybe they will see that and reconsider?

Latest posts

Back