Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by QueenJane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My #7 is at my house....

and I am not!
Same here! The wait is killing me!! Haha

I love the a:t fox - Jasoyup Black Tea Makeup Designer Kit! Its so cute and colorful! If anyone has the herb tea and wants to trade it for something else, PM me, I really want to collect both! I have a list of things on on the swap page. 

I also got the Dr. G BIO-RTx Mentor Cream in #5 that I would like to trade for #3 or #7. 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got SO excited because my roommate said I had a pink box delivered, only to find out it was a teeny memebox with my SN-T Goddess Cream. I was bummed that it wasn't my big ol' box from memebox, but I am happy that my cream is here because I'm almost out of my second jar! LOL

You know what is also weird? The box I got had a baskin robbins logo on it as well as the memebox logo. wth??
That *is* pretty weird.  I can't even think of a reason for that to happen that isn't completely off the wall.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got SO excited because my roommate said I had a pink box delivered, only to find out it was a teeny memebox with my SN-T Goddess Cream. I was bummed that it wasn't my big ol' box from memebox, but I am happy that my cream is here because I'm almost out of my second jar! LOL

You know what is also weird? The box I got had a baskin robbins logo on it as well as the memebox logo. wth??

Awesome thank you! I didn't touch any of it at all in case anyone wanted to trade so please let me know and I'll throw something else in too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I remember seeing one of the korean boxes featuring a baskin robbins promo. They must be using the same boxes.

edit: http://www.baskinrobbins.co.kr/event/eventHisDetail.jsp?evtcode=1262

Wow! You are good!  Maybe Baskin Robbins gets more respect in Korea? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Most American companies get more kudos because it's American. McDonald's is amazing in Japan while American's may not necessarily hold that opinion.

Does anyone know spoilers for the banila box? my points are expiring and I think I'm going to buy it, since I missed the etude house box

Quote: Originally Posted by cherrycakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone know spoilers for the banila box? my points are expiring and I think I'm going to buy it, since I missed the etude house box
I don't know any spoilers, but I do know that I have LOVED everything I've ever tried from banila co!

Um...I was going to get the Collagen Masks (50 of them) for $15...and then I saw shipping was $32.00. 

No thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And $10.99 shipping for a lip balm?! 

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
ugh I know. I was going to get that "melting balm" or whatever it's called since I have the $5 in points, and the $3 from the coupon code, but when the shipping costs more than the item it's just not worth it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It doesn't make sense! How are they able to ship memeboxes for $6.99...and yet it's $10.99 for a teeny tiny lip balm?

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Um...I was going to get the Collagen Masks (50 of them) for $15...and then I saw shipping was $32.00. 

No thank you!
They have the black tea makeup sets on sale now, I added to my cart, and saw 10.99$ for shipping :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wow hey!

I decided to "up" my order and use the free shipping code.

I didn't realize how "valuable" that code is!

The shipping for my order would have been $49 if I didn't have the code.

(not that I would ever spend that on shipping)

I created my own SuperBox. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is what I got....

1. Hydro Collagen Mask (50 masks)
  2. Natural Cocoon Peeling Silk Balls 5-Pack
  3. Cleansing Oil - Green Tea
  4. Slowganic Cleanser - Lemon
  5. The Only 100% Ampoule (hylauronic acid)
  6. Melting Lip Balm

I'm very excited! Nothing like some retail therapy before bed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I decided to "up" my order and use the free shipping code. I didn't realize how "valuable" that code is! The shipping for my order would have been $49 if I didn't have the code. (not that I would ever spend that on shipping) I created my own SuperBox. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This is what I got....
  1. Hydro Collagen Mask (50 masks)
  2. Natural Cocoon Peeling Silk Balls 5-Pack
  3. Cleansing Oil - Green Tea
  4. Slowganic Cleanser - Lemon
  5. The Only 100% Ampoule (hylauronic acid)
  6. Melting Lip Balm
I'm very excited! Nothing like some retail therapy before bed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm sorry to but in, but I've looked through this thread and can't find the free shipping code. Can anyone help me out? And nice custom box!

Quote: Originally Posted by Rubybeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sorry to but in, but I've looked through this thread and can't find the free shipping code. Can anyone help me out?

And nice custom box!
B26GH0G75ZNA

You need to spend $70 for it to work

Latest posts

Back