Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey guys!

Just got an e-mail from memebox with a coupon code to give to my readers on my blog, however I don't have my memeboxes yet to review and the code expires on March 31st.

It's for $3 off, so you can stack it with your points as well!

$3 off for every purchase, no minimum purchase required.
Promo code: 2FD44
Valid unitl 31st of March 2014
aww i just used my points last night :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  on the bright side, i used my points last night to get 11-13 or whatever that group is.  this wait is going to be my downfall.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Youre killing me! Lol, my resolve is weakening.

devilish.gif
buhahahaha!

Hey guys!

Just got an e-mail from memebox with a coupon code to give to my readers on my blog, however I don't have my memeboxes yet to review and the code expires on March 31st.

You enabler, you! I just used your code and the 5 points to order box 11!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey guys!

Ah. Thank you very much for this! I can essentially get a regular Memebox and some random item for as low as $8 because of my $29 in points and this code.
smile.gif
Too bad I don't know what to get, nor do I even know what is considered good. Maybe that's a good thing, to be so indecisive.

Hey guys!

Looks like Im pre-ordering Memebox 11# LOL - Its such along wait time for this box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you Thank you!!! (I tried searching for the red rosebox, couldnt find the sub link, only the website.) Im going to sign up to the Yestyle box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyone got Wishtrend or Lip factory before?
There's a thread for Lip Factory, it is updated every month. People post spoilers like here :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've posted former Wishtrend spoilers on the foreign boxes thread but like I said, I haven't bought one since last November :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used to buy Glamabox from Hong Kong but the moment I discovered Memebox here, I dumped them (in Jan) - especially because they sent me Cetaphil and chicken soup and I want Asian beauty products!!

UGH. Can't decide!! I want another box but don't want to wait until May for #11. Do I just suck it up and get #11 so it doesn't sell out? Or wait a bit and hope they bring other boxes back again?

Hey guys!

Thanks for that! I hope they release another Superbox with makeup lol. Or Tony Moly special! I now have $8 to spend :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There's a thread for Lip Factory, it is updated every month. People post spoilers like here :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've posted former Wishtrend spoilers on the foreign boxes thread but like I said, I haven't bought one since last November :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used to buy Glamabox from Hong Kong but the moment I discovered Memebox here, I dumped them (in Jan) - especially because they sent me Cetaphil and chicken soup and I want Asian beauty products!!
Omy!! Chicken noodle soup an cetaphil?????? LOL wow. I will check them out anyways lol..

Yea I just signed up to Lipfactory :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks for that! I hope they release another Superbox with makeup lol. Or Tony Moly special! I now have $8 to spend :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm waiting for the anti-wrinkle box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was sent here by someone over at Reddit =) she said maybe someone here would like to swap?

I got the cream in Memebox 7 for Dry Skin and of course I have oily skin >....>

I also was hoping for the Black Tea eyeliner set and got the other one...ugh.

Does anyone want to trade in North America/USA? The cream is still sealed/unopened, and I haven't even uncapped anything in the eyeliner box once I saw the colors. I guess PM me since I don't know how to use this thing hahaha...

Hey guys! Just got an e-mail from memebox with a coupon code to give to my readers on my blog, however I don't have my memeboxes yet to review and the code expires on March 31st. It's for $3 off, so you can stack it with your points as well! $3 off for every purchase, no minimum purchase required. Promo code: 2FD44 Valid unitl 31st of March 2014
Thank you so much girl. Look likes im off to buy some more stuff on top of what's in my cart.

Ok Meme Box seriously needs to add a new global box, or stock up on the luckybox#2 that ships in the next month!! I dont want to purchase the Super box 2# :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by samplehime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was sent here by someone over at Reddit =) she said maybe someone here would like to swap?

I got the cream in Memebox 7 for Dry Skin and of course I have oily skin >....>

I also was hoping for the Black Tea eyeliner set and got the other one...ugh.

Does anyone want to trade in North America/USA? The cream is still sealed/unopened, and I haven't even uncapped anything in the eyeliner box once I saw the colors. I guess PM me since I don't know how to use this thing hahaha...
I haven't received my box 7 yet so I have no idea which items I'm getting, so if I get anything you're interested in we can totally work out a trade. I'll keep you updated!

I haven't received my M7 too, they sent it "Standard shipping" and should "DHL" like in case other girls in Poland...

I got SO excited because my roommate said I had a pink box delivered, only to find out it was a teeny memebox with my SN-T Goddess Cream. I was bummed that it wasn't my big ol' box from memebox, but I am happy that my cream is here because I'm almost out of my second jar! LOL

You know what is also weird? The box I got had a baskin robbins logo on it as well as the memebox logo. wth??

I got SO excited because my roommate said I had a pink box delivered, only to find out it was a teeny memebox with my SN-T Goddess Cream. I was bummed that it wasn't my big ol' box from memebox, but I am happy that my cream is here because I'm almost out of my second jar! LOL

You know what is also weird? The box I got had a baskin robbins logo on it as well as the memebox logo. wth??
LOL Wth is right

Latest posts

Back