Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's spoilers on Memebox Facebook regarding SB3 and LB2.

Another serum for SB3.

Also, the Dr. Jart eye cream (from box #3) will be in LB2.

Anyone getting LB2? There's still inventory available .
Bah, if I had know the Dr Jart cream was coming in LB2 I would have totally bought it before it sold out. I love that stuff! The texture is so nice, and it really helps with my under-eye darkness.

Now to wait and see if anything else is released that I am willing to spend those 5 expiring points on. 

Is the expiration time on the promotion points local, does anyone know? Trying not to buy anything else I don't need this month so wanting to wait until the 31st to use it but don't want it to accidentally expire.

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I added it to my wishlist. Not sure if that's going to make a difference lol.
hahaha! girl.. one can dream.. i'll do that too! so maybe they can bring back before the 31st =]

Do they charge you when you order, or once they ship? I have a few boxes in my cart but I'd like to know when my wallet will feel the hit. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Do they charge you when you order, or once they ship? I have a few boxes in my cart but I'd like to know when my wallet will feel the hit. lol
right when you order.. hope that helps =]

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
right when you order.. hope that helps =]

It does! Thanks!

Now, to narrow it down to just a couple of boxes... 
roflmao.gif

It does! Thanks!

Now, to narrow it down to just a couple of boxes... 
roflmao.gif

haha good luck! I couldn't narrow anything down...so i just bought em all!  hahaha :X

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  All right, thanks. I'm waiting for answers from some ladies from Poland already, but I'll let you know how it works out.
I did get the one for oily skin #3...

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did get the one for oily skin #3...
Ok, I'll remeber that. I'm still waiting for some answers from Polish people - it would be just easier for me to trade in Poland - but if they don't get their boxes till Monday and don't get back to me, I'll surely let you know. Unless you trade with sb earlier then of course you have no need to wait for me. I just need to wait a couple of days because I promised them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok, I'll remeber that. I'm still waiting for some answers from Polish people - it would be just easier for me to trade in Poland - but if they don't get their boxes till Monday and don't get back to me, I'll surely let you know. Unless you trade with sb earlier then of course you have no need to wait for me. I just need to wait a couple of days because I promised them.
No problem :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone been able to find (or read) the ingredients for Dr. G's mentor cream 5 from box 7? I've been googling to the best of my ability but can't find it anywhere!
Mineral oil and fatty alcohols make me break out so I always try and find the ingredients for these products. Sometimes is hard though!

Hey guys!

Just got an e-mail from memebox with a coupon code to give to my readers on my blog, however I don't have my memeboxes yet to review and the code expires on March 31st.

It's for $3 off, so you can stack it with your points as well!

$3 off for every purchase, no minimum purchase required.
Promo code: 2FD44
Valid unitl 31st of March 2014

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

now how can i resist not buying another box? *checks wallet* *double checks wallet* 
g.gif

Hey guys!

Just got an e-mail from memebox with a coupon code to give to my readers on my blog, however I don't have my memeboxes yet to review and the code expires on March 31st.

It's for $3 off, so you can stack it with your points as well!

$3 off for every purchase, no minimum purchase required.
Promo code: 2FD44
Valid unitl 31st of March 2014
O M G!!

YOURE THE BEST!! now i HAVE to buy! LOL 

now if only lucky box #2 was still avail. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  O M G!!

YOURE THE BEST!! now i HAVE to buy! LOL
hahaha I'm enabling all the memebox addictions even more!
biggrin.gif

hahaha I'm enabling all the memebox addictions even more!
biggrin.gif

seriously.. i was being so good too! esp since i already pre bought until box #16 and have bought the faceshop and etude house AND mens box!! 

ahhhhhhh ...

OH.. and i live in the states.. -.-' haha

Hey guys! Just got an e-mail from memebox with a coupon code to give to my readers on my blog, however I don't have my memeboxes yet to review and the code expires on March 31st. It's for $3 off, so you can stack it with your points as well! $3 off for every purchase, no minimum purchase required. Promo code: 2FD44 Valid unitl 31st of March 2014
Youre killing me! Lol, my resolve is weakening.

Latest posts

Back