Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fighting my urges... Hubby might kill me if I buy more.
Hahaha same here, I got the new memebox in my shopping cart  lol

Im not sure weather or not to order the memebox 11 or  the hair & body box today... any suggestions?

Im not sure weather or not to order the memebox 11 or  the hair & body box today... any suggestions?
I would say it depends on your preference: hair and body or makeup and skincare. I am lucky I have bought up to sixteen so my choice is this or wait and see what else appears.

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol, can't help you there. I already ordered hair and body and boxes 11-13 are in my cart.  Seems cheaper if I order it separately.  All I need to do is click on 'proceed to checkout' button. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would say it depends on your preference: hair and body or makeup and skincare. I am lucky I have bought up to sixteen so my choice is this or wait and see what else appear

hmmmmmmmmm

I've just tried both OUSIX and MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK on SB1 - separately - and I'm getting told in both cases and the code "is not valid" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, I know, I'm probably a greedy thing, but trying to justify buying SB1 as I want those cocoon things but can't afford $70 lol.

I've just tried both OUSIX and MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK on SB1 - separately - and I'm getting told in both cases and the code "is not valid" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />Yeah, I know, I'm probably a greedy thing, but trying to justify buying SB1 as I want those cocoon things but can't afford $70 lol.
Can't say I blame. I got sb1 as a birthday present and it was ace.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've just tried both OUSIX and MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK on SB1 - separately - and I'm getting told in both cases and the code "is not valid" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, I know, I'm probably a greedy thing, but trying to justify buying SB1 as I want those cocoon things but can't afford $70 lol.
They both worked for me... Maybe they cant be used on the Superboxes?

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They both worked for me... Maybe they cant be used on the Superboxes?

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yea they work on superboxes. They should..

Memebox got me again!

Just bought the hair and body membox, using the two codes and the 5 promo points. To get both codes to work, I had to apply OUSIX first ($3 off for me), then --- ($2 off for me). Ended up paying $19.99, including shipping!

Thanks to whoever originally posted those codes!

I really don't like most perfumes (they give me headaches), so I am not sure that the hair & body box if for me, unfortunately. 
icon_cry.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Memebox NEEDS to sell an oily and troubled skin Superbox!!!!
I bet they will! They did the hydration box, and there are TONS of oil control Korean products!

I used: MEMEBOX-1931-8L8MH-OGAK First ($2 off)

Then used: 2FD44 Second ($3 off)

It took a couple of tries but they both eventually went through.

Then used my $5 in points

Then I somehow had $2.79 in my paypal account from a trade I did a while ago so it felt like more money taken off LOL

Yay Hair and Body! I mean I have a BUNCH of skincare, so to get this box for under $20 was nice. Not to mention it will make my fiance a lot less mad if I promise him I used a bunch of coupons and points that were going to expire soon! LOL :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> #ohgodimsopoor

Latest posts

Back