Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love it!

thank you for your kind words throughout this whole site <3 definitely keep calm and sparkle :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How Long Does urban decay usually take to ship an order?

FAST! Usually a day or two to process + ship out then I do via USPS and it comes in 2 days! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by PetitLapin21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey all! I'm new to MUT, been lurking for a few weeks. Lol

I just picked up the Naked 3 on Sephora and I'm totally stoked - I was able to use the $20 VIB reward. I was so worried that it wouldn't work but now I just can't contain myself!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome!

I think someone wanted N3 vs. Unzipped vs. Nude Tude comparisons?

I apologize for the quality and lighting -- I'll grab my DSLR after work.

The maybe-close ones might be N3 Dust vs. NT Stand-offish, but Dust is quite a bit pinker, and Maybe N3 Nooner vs. Unzipped Unconditional. If you want any specific comparisons, LMK and I can do swatches, but I think N3 is sufficiently different from Unzipped and NT, just as they are from each other.

On the other hand, I need no more neutral palettes. The fact that the three nude palettes I got were all questionably close to each other probably says something about my taste in nudes XD

Thanks for the info. I do have a Sephora in my mall that's only a 5 minute drive away. Fingers crossed it is released in stores before the coupon code expires and that there's still one left. I'm in a pretty small city but it is the holiday season so the malls have been crazy and it's the only Sephora in my province...

Thanks for the info. I do have a Sephora in my mall that's only a 5 minute drive away. Fingers crossed it is released in stores before the coupon code expires and that there's still one left. I'm in a pretty small city but it is the holiday season so the malls have been crazy and it's the only Sephora in my province...
It launches in sephora stores on the 12th but there are a lot staying open late the 11th and launching them then so you may want to call them and see when they will be launching at your particular store.

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FAST! Usually a day or two to process + ship out then I do via USPS and it comes in 2 days! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I ordered on the 3rd and it just shipped out this morning. I was dying from anticipation lmao it's my christmas present from my fiance so hes guna snag the package and wrap it lol it says it should be here Thursday! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you for responding!

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here are swatches, with flash and without. Yeah I think this palette just isn't for me, I may look into getting the original Naked palette, I've always liked it and when I tested it the colours were pretty pigmented. I'll see. The last two are Darkside and Blackheart. These are all like two swipes of the brush.

Thanks for posting these swatches I am always curious  to see how they look on dark skin.

@JC327

Happy to oblige 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If that's the case, you might want to consider checking out theBalm's Nude Tude? http://crystalis007.com/2013/08/22/the-balm-nude-tude-palette-quick-swatches/ My biggest frustration with that palette is that most of it is actually really dark (and I'm pretty perfectly medium at NC30) so it doesn't really feel "nude" to me the way N3 and Unzipped do.

Now that I've seen your swatches, N3 really is on the paler end, but I think that's what attracts me to it and makes it a perfect nude palette for me. Sorry it didn't work out for you :C

I'm wanting to get a Naked palette for Christmas... if you were me, which one would you pick? Which is your personal favorite and why?

As you might be able to see in my picture, I have light brown/dark blonde hair, brown eyes, and light skin. Thanks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to say: I have dark under eye circles, fyi.

Quote: Originally Posted by lindzebra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm wanting to get a Naked palette for Christmas... if you were me, which one would you pick? Which is your personal favorite and why?

As you might be able to see in my picture, I have light brown/dark blonde hair, brown eyes, and light skin. Thanks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The original Naked palette seems to be the most friendly across all complexions. I felt that Naked2 was a bit too cool toned that's why I never bothered with it honestly, and this one...well you've seen my swatches so you know I'm not a fan, but I will say that a number of youtubers felt that this one was probably the most friendly towards the very pale girls, and that it didn't overwhelm them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @JC327

Happy to oblige 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If that's the case, you might want to consider checking out theBalm's Nude Tude? http://crystalis007.com/2013/08/22/the-balm-nude-tude-palette-quick-swatches/ My biggest frustration with that palette is that most of it is actually really dark (and I'm pretty perfectly medium at NC30) so it doesn't really feel "nude" to me the way N3 and Unzipped do.

Now that I've seen your swatches, N3 really is on the paler end, but I think that's what attracts me to it and makes it a perfect nude palette for me. Sorry it didn't work out for you :C

Yeah I checked that out, I'm not sure I really like it, but I do like the Lorac Unzipped palette so I might wind up getting that one instead

The original Naked palette seems to be the most friendly across all complexions. I felt that Naked2 was a bit too cool toned that's why I never bothered with it honestly, and this one...well you've seen my swatches so you know I'm not a fan, but I will say that a number of youtubers felt that this one was probably the most friendly towards the very pale girls, and that it didn't overwhelm them.
Yeah, I think I am stuck between 1 and 3. Thank you for your thoughts!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @JC327

Happy to oblige 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have nude tude and I love it, I am an NC44 so not sure how it will look on me I love pinks so that is one of the biggest draws for me. Thanks for the link with the swatches.

Quote: Originally Posted by lindzebra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would say the first Naked, I thinks its just gorgeous and seems to work for everyone.

@Prtylitlesyko I actually thought the swatches looked gorgeous on you! I picked up the 3 for myself and will have to see how it looks on my pasty behind, hopefully I won't be returning, but if I do, hello Naked 1!

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @Prtylitlesyko I actually thought the swatches looked gorgeous on you! I picked up the 3 for myself and will have to see how it looks on my pasty behind, hopefully I won't be returning, but if I do, hello Naked 1!
Thanks love, but truly it was just meh. I think the flash made it look a lot better than it actually was. Maaaaan, I am so over this naked business. Can I get a fully dressed line from UD? I miss the brilliant palettes of days past 
icon_cry.gif

In the end all the Naked palettes look the same to me, maybe jus a tweak in the texture and slight color differences. I will still stick to my good old original Naked palette. That is enough for my everyday neutral make up.

Latest posts

Back