Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@lovepink

You're welcome! I feel so bad about it that when I do my review I'm just going to do a joint Vice 2 Naked3 review ( I knew there was a reason it's taken me months to do the review even tho I use the palette almost daily ) to show that it's not all recent UD products. I agree, like I said this feels and looks rushed. The three shadows I tried on the fallout was ridiculous as opposed to the vice palette which has literally zero fallout. And even though I don't own either of the other naked palettes I've used both on other people so I know the quality and consistency of both and this doesn't equal.
are you talking about the first vice palette when you said zero fallout? the shade provocateur has crazyyy fallout! i think UD palettes usually have misses in one or more shades. nonetheless, i <3 UD and i have a drawer dedicated to UD palettes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[@=/u/87958/lovepink]@lovepink[/@] You're welcome! I feel so bad about it that when I do my review I'm just going to do a joint Vice 2 Naked3 review ( I knew there was a reason it's taken me months to do the review even tho I use the palette almost daily ) to show that it's not all recent UD products. I agree, like I said this feels and looks rushed. The three shadows I tried on the fallout was ridiculous as opposed to the vice palette which has literally zero fallout. And even though I don't own either of the other naked palettes I've used both on other people so I know the quality and consistency of both and this doesn't equal.
are you talking about the first vice palette when you said zero fallout? the shade provocateur has crazyyy fallout! i think UD palettes usually have misses in one or more shades. nonetheless, i <3 UD and i have a drawer dedicated to UD palettes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No, I'm talking about Vice 2, the original vice had serious fallout and pigmentation issues too, that got returned with a quickness. I've slowed down on my UD purchases actually since the naked line debuted because they seemed to be almost solely focused on that and that's not the UD I know. The UD I knew was the one with the crazy out there colours that you couldn't find anywhere else cause everybody was doing neutrals and beige. I guess I've got Sugarpill and Morgana Cryptoria for that now.

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree the shades are hit or miss with fall out!  I used some palette recently that has Mauie wowie in it and that stuff puts gold glitter ALL over my face!  I can't believe no one at work said anything to me!

ETA: Just got notice that my Naked 3 shipped!  I was getting worried since I used Blitz again.

I agree the shades are hit or miss with fall out!  I used some palette recently that has Mauie wowie in it and that stuff puts gold glitter ALL over my face!  I can't believe no one at work said anything to me! ETA: Just got notice that my Naked 3 shipped!  I was getting worried since I used Blitz again.
Have you ever used the Maui Wowie single? I have that one and I don't think I've had any fallout from it, on the other hand Midnight Cowboy and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again? Good god! Because of that I have all the Moondust shadows except midnight cowboy cause it honestly scares me to even try and use it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you ever used the Maui Wowie single? I have that one and I don't think I've had any fallout from it, on the other hand Midnight Cowboy and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again? Good god! Because of that I have all the Moondust shadows except midnight cowboy cause it honestly scares me to even try and use it.
That is so weird, that it would have less fall out in a single than a palette!  Wait I take that back maybe it has to do with they can press it more in an individual than a palette?  I have Midnight cowboy (in a palette) and am scared to try it cause the glitter flakes look biggger than Maui Wowie!  Haha, will have to save that experiment for a weekend!

I think the shade I miss most from UD is Shag in cream form, the powder is close, but I think it's only available in the Ammo palette, or one of the other smaller discontinued ones.

It's mine! It's mine!  Well once it gets here.  I had been waiting for a $50 g/c I got from work to come in the mail.  When Hubby checked the mail he came in said 'You're gonna be so HAPPY!!!" I snatched it up, called in my order since I also have the $20 VIB g/c (was $15 but when I called and said I just turned VIB before they were sent out the rep was nice enough to make a note on my account that I should get the extra $5).  I can't wait!  I have flash and they usually ship out of MD so I might have it in hand Tuesday!

ETA: spellcheck!

Caved yesterday and ordered it with my $20 card. Used the suspense code and redeemed 100 points for the bright crystal sample. I need a new perfume and I got a scent card of that once and I think I liked it... We shall see. Excited about all of that for $35 shipped!

I really would like to purchase the naked 3 palette, especially with the $15 off 50 coupon for BI. But in Canada we need to spend $75 for free shipping. I don't want to go much over 75 before the discount. Unfortunately I can't find anything I want for 13-15 bucks! I suppose shipping is 7 bucks, so I'd still save off the palette but it's hard to let yourself pay for shipping lol. I currently have 74 dollars in my cart (loads of 12 dollar goodies!) I feel like sephora is doing this on purpose so I have to spend more money!! Haha

I really would like to purchase the naked 3 palette, especially with the $15 off 50 coupon for BI. But in Canada we need to spend $75 for free shipping. I don't want to go much over 75 before the discount. Unfortunately I can't find anything I want for 13-15 bucks! I suppose shipping is 7 bucks, so I'd still save off the palette but it's hard to let yourself pay for shipping lol. I currently have 74 dollars in my cart (loads of 12 dollar goodies!) I feel like sephora is doing this on purpose so I have to spend more money!! Haha
I was thinking that myself, but even with shipping the palette was cheaper than buying it in store when I used my discount card. I know it'll sell out before I can get to one of my local stores. If you want something else and can wait for Naked3, use your discount in store instead. Naked3 will be there when the hype dies.

Actually, it has to be $96 + before the discount to get free shipping for Canada. If it's exactly $95 the $20 off code miraculously turns into $20.01 so that your total becomes $74.99 so you can't get free shipping. Can't use in conjunction with a promo code either so if you've got a store near you, you might be better off trying your luck there.

Actually, it has to be $96 + before the discount to get free shipping for Canada. If it's exactly $95 the $20 off code miraculously turns into $20.01 so that your total becomes $74.99 so you can't get free shipping. Can't use in conjunction with a promo code either so if you've got a store near you, you might be better off trying your luck there.
I used a promo code and my $15 off with no problem. The $15 is entered as a gift card, unless the Canada site is different.

Quote: Originally Posted by Heatherosej /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just ordered my palette with the gift card, too! Excited... and officially on a no buy.
Lol. I'm with you. After splurging on a few palettes the past couple of months... I'm going to need a makeup no-buy. Gosh, the holidays are dangerous times for makeup lovers.
blink.gif

I'm slightly regretting not using my Sephora $15 off for this. I don't have Naked 1 or 2, and this one just looks too perfect for me to pass up. I really should not get anything more for a long time though, so I will have to see how long I can convince myself to wait.

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

...and here is an eye look that I did today.. that dark part under the extended black liner is always pigmented so I dab a bit of concealer on there but this was BEFORE I put on foundation and concealer so please excuse my skin;  I was in a mega huge rush so I didn't get to take better pictures. I rarely wear eye shadows but I should start since I want to incorporate more looks into my blog. Enough with my talk; I used the shadows Strange, Burnout, Nooner, Factory, and Mugshot w/ Urban Decay's 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion.
Love it!

Quote: Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just saw this on Musings of a Muse blog.

Has anyone else this? Apparently ElleTeamUK posted it via twitter.
I would love this!

Latest posts

Back