Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already own NAKED3 but bought a 2nd one from Sephora because it was cheaper. I plan on returning the one I bought from UD to UD to get my $15+ back. I forgot to use EBates (money) or even Swagbucks (points) though.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I already own NAKED3 but bought a 2nd one from Sephora because it was cheaper. I plan on returning the one I bought from UD to UD to get my $15+ back. I forgot to use EBates (money) or even Swagbucks (points) though.

here you go tempting me to do something again... haha

Got it! Was so excited forgot to use the $20 off so had to cancel first order and reorder it with cust service. She said all the calls they are getting right now are for N3. And it had only been out for 40 min when I called.

Got it! Was so excited forgot to use the $20 off so had to cancel first order and reorder it with cust service. She said all the calls they are getting right now are for N3. And it had only been out for 40 min when I called.
I have a feeling both Sephora and Ulta are gonna sell out in a couple days. [@]zadidoll[/@] I was considering doing the same as you, but there are things I want more from Sephora than the naked palette, that's why I bought it from UD, so I could use my Ulta freebie for the Smashbox mega palette instead.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a feeling both Sephora and Ulta are gonna sell out in a couple days.

@zadidoll

I was considering doing the same as you, but there are things I want more from Sephora than the naked palette, that's why I bought it from UD, so I could use my Ulta freebie for the Smashbox mega palette instead.
I want the Smashbox Mega palette too!  So mad I did not get it when it was only $39!  I would have paid $6 out of pocket! 

I have a feeling both Sephora and Ulta are gonna sell out in a couple days. [@=/u/74012/zadidoll]@zadidoll[/@] I was considering doing the same as you, but there are things I want more from Sephora than the naked palette, that's why I bought it from UD, so I could use my Ulta freebie for the Smashbox mega palette instead.
I want the Smashbox Mega palette too!  So mad I did not get it when it was only $39!  I would have paid $6 out of pocket! 
Dang chick, I would have totally gotten that. On the same subject, I really hope my Ulta switches over to the point system soon, cause as it is I have very little incentive to shop there now, I spend $300 and all I can get it some perfume? Uh uh. The only issue I'm having with the mega palette is they've been out of it at my Ulta for about two weeks now, I hope they get it soon or I'll just get it from Smashbox. Or eBay.

Funny.  I just used my Sephora $15 earlier today.  I forgot to do a code for the gift bag and it was too late. CS wouldn't cancel.  I did another other order and got it though.  Rather frustrating. 

Since Sephora had it up, I checked Ulta.  They have it online too.  I thought about ordering it online, but they are so slow to ship, I decided to wait to go to the store on Monday morning.  Now I just need to remember to go.  I was in one of my Ulta's last night and they do not think they will sell out at all.  

So excited.  Getting this for free with my Ulta points :) 

Just ordered from Sephora! Used my $15 off, got the mystery sample bag (plus a couple regular samples I'm excited about) and redeemed points for the Killer Queen and Bright Crystal minis. So excited!!!! Completely forgot to go through ebates though. Realized it right after I hit "submit". Oh well.

I just ordered it on Sephora with my $20 off gift card. I'm happy because I just used my $20 in store today for gifts I bought for people! I wanted to ask for it for Christmas but I know my mom or dad wouldn't remember. So since my code worked online why not. Also redeemed for the mini Bright Crystal perfume because I had a sample of it before and liked it.

Just ordered it. I had been saving Ulta points for this but ended up using them when I stocked up the buy one get one free hair products on Black Friday. Turns out I spent so much on hair products, I had 300 points ($9) to use for the N3 palette!

I've spent at least $500 on beauty products in the past month. I'm going to attempt to try a no-buy. Well, with the exception of my four sub boxes.

Just ordered mine with the $20 Sephora card. Now I need to go on a no-buy for all of next year. Also picked up the Urban Decay Eyeliner set that went on sale.

I'm surprised how well-stocked Sephora and Ulta are considered UD ran out of stock pretty early on, and didn't they run out with the N2 launch? But I guess they were expecting insane demand, especially with the holidays

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good idea to return the UD one so you can reap the $15 off benefit.

I didn't order mine from UD yet, I was going to wait and get it from  Sephora in January for my birthday, but the $15 off code was just calling my name! So I got it too! Just got it, in fact! Oh man, I can't believe it! I was supposed to be on a no-buy for this month. Guess I'll just have to transfer that to another month. MWHAAHAHAH!

I wanted to get that glowing magic radiance blitz bag, but I already ordered the tinsel twinkle one, which is great too, but BOO for not allowing more blitz bags per person!

Here's my order:

Good idea to return the UD one so you can reap the $15 off benefit. I didn't order mine from UD yet, I was going to wait and get it from  Sephora in January for my birthday, but the $15 off code was just calling my name! So I got it too! Just got it, in fact! Oh man, I can't believe it! I was supposed to be on a no-buy for this month. Guess I'll just have to transfer that to another month. MWHAAHAHAH! I wanted to get that glowing magic radiance blitz bag, but I already ordered the tinsel twinkle one, which is great too, but BOO for not allowing more blitz bags per person! Here's my order:
Yay! You still got a good deal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and you got Tarte!

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! You still got a good deal
smile.gif
and you got Tarte!
Yeah, true! Hehhe, I thought it was a pretty good deal. I got the Tarte primer because I figured I'd rather have a deluxe tube of something I know I'll like, rather than the suspense bag, which may be 4 samples of things I'll never use. When I get it, I am going to just..... faint and fall out!

I hear all you ladies talking about ebates and swagbucks. Can you tell me how you use those in conjunction with sephora, or point me to a thread? I looked in the coupons and discounts section, but didn't see anything about ebates.

Quote: Originally Posted by eastofthesun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hear all you ladies talking about ebates and swagbucks. Can you tell me how you use those in conjunction with sephora, or point me to a thread? I looked in the coupons and discounts section, but didn't see anything about ebates.

EBates & Sephora: http://www.ebates.com/coupons/sephora.com/index.htm

Shop at Sephora using their link will give you (if you're signed up) 8% cash back on your purchase. Had I remembered to use EBates then I would have earned about $3.30 back.

You don't get the money back right away though - http://www.ebates.com/help/payments.htm

Quote: When do I get paid? Every 3 months, we send you a cash back payment for purchases posted during the previous quarter based on the schedule below. But if you've earned less than $5.01 cash back, we'll carry over your money to the next check. Bonus Rewards do not count toward the $5.01 minimum. The term "Bonus Rewards" includes monies earned as a Sign-up Reward or Tell-A-Friend Bonus.

Ebates offers several ways to receive payment and is constantly working on ways to pay you faster. Visit My Ebates to view your cash back setting or go to Cash Back Method to change your setting. Note that you must sign-in to change your cash back method.

Purchases Posted Between Big Fat Check Sent Jan 1-Mar 31 May 15 Apr 1-June 30 Aug 15 July 1-Sept 30 Nov 15 Oct 1-Dec 31 Feb 15

How do I get paid? Ebates offers several ways to receive payment and is constantly working on ways to pay you faster. Visit My Ebates to view your cash back setting or go to Cash Back Method to change your setting. Note that you must sign-in to change your cash back method. Currently Ebates offers 3 ways to receive payment.

1) Big Fat Check: We send a check directly to you - mailing fees are on us. You can change your personal settings (including your address) on the Address, Email & Password page. Be sure your settings are updated before we send out a payment.

2) PayPal: We deposit your payment in your PayPal account - sender's fees are on us. Just enter your full name and mailing address into your Address, Email & Password page for verification purposes. Your PayPal account must also be verified. Click here for more information on verifying your PayPal account.

3) Charity/Organization/Family Member: If you think cash back is all gravy, why not send it to your favorite charity, organization or family member? It's free and mailing fees are on us. Go to Cash Back Method to send your cash back to a charity, organization or family member.

Note: Ebates does not validate the tax-deductibility of donations that you send to charities. It is your sole responsibility to document donations and to determine that donations to an organization are tax-deductible.

Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/

Swagbucks allows people to earn Swagbucks or SBs by using their search engine, doing surveys, watching videos and a whole bunch of other ways. I use strictly for searches instead of Google. Each search won't always yield SBs but when you "win" some it can be as low as 1 SB up to 100 SBs. The SBs you accumulate can then be redeemed for various "prizes" for example, if you have 450 SBs you can redeem it for a $5 Amazon gift card or 1000 SBs for a $10 Sephora gift card. I've only done the Sephora gift card once because the $5 Amazon is a better deal (if you redeem two 450 SBs which is essentially 900 SBs then you earn two $5 Amazon gift cards or basically $10). Over the last two years I've only earned a few hundred because I don't use Swagbucks other than as a search engine. They do things like trivia and games to earn more SBs but I just never remember to do those either.

You can also use their site like Ebates to shop. Had I remembered to use their site to go to Sephora I would have earned 2 SBs per dollar I spent or about 80 to 82 SBs.

Whoa, that's awesome! Thank you so much for all the information, @zadidoll !!! I'm totally going to start using SB as my search engine!

I seriously want this palette but I have to keep talking myself out of ordering it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have wayyyy to much unopened makeup to even begin to put this one into rotation.... must resist...so difficult....must stop stalking it on Ulta website... 
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back