Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i didn't suggest that nor did they offer. It's hard for me to be assertive over the phone with them. They only said return it and wait till it comes back out (this is what i was told last week) We'll see if they email be back today now that I found the duplicate shadow. 
Read my last portion of the post too.. I added something in :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hopefully they'll email back and good luck!

Gah now I'm worried about ordering it straight from urban decay. It seems like it would be easier to order from ulta or sephora, but too late. How long does it take to ship after you order it? I bought mine Monday and am waiting impatiently. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gah now I'm worried about ordering it straight from urban decay. It seems like it would be easier to order from ulta or sephora, but too late. How long does it take to ship after you order it? I bought mine Monday and am waiting impatiently. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine took 2 days only! From Florida to CA :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sorry when it shipped it took 2 days.. Order: 11/21/13 Shipped: 11/23/13 Received: 11/25/13 Pretty impressive!

Quote: Originally Posted by aricukier /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered on November 21st, received notice that my order was shipped on November 25th, and received it on December 2nd. (Keep in mind the Thanksgiving holiday was also during this time.)

Okay, I need some advice on which Naked to get!! I am fair with slightly pink undertones, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. What do y'all think? 1 or 3? I like 2, but wouldn't get much use out of the black matte. 

Okay, I need some advice on which Naked to get!! I am fair with slightly pink undertones, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. What do y'all think? 1 or 3? I like 2, but wouldn't get much use out of the black matte. 
I like all of the palettes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha it really is hard picking.. But whatever choice you make will be okay since all of them are great!

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes on 2!!  We have similar coloring. It's my favorite; I use the black matte as a thin liner!

I would personally suggest Naked basics as an intro to the Naked line. It's incredibly versatile and easy to stick in a purse or backpack. Great for everyday use and much cheaper than the other 3 palettes! Hope that helps!

I just got mine in the mail, and the brush is a lot better quality than the one from Naked 2. I will actually use this one. I am a little disappointed in the packaging of the primer samples, but they are a good size. I just expected them to be resealable. I guess I can put tape over the ends, but that's not what I was expecting. I am really looking forward to trying these colors on!

I just got mine in the mail, and the brush is a lot better quality than the one from Naked 2. I will actually use this one. I am a little disappointed in the packaging of the primer samples, but they are a good size. I just expected them to be resealable. I guess I can put tape over the ends, but that's not what I was expecting. I am really looking forward to trying these colors on!
I love the brush too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the quality is simply amazing! Definitely have to agree with you on the primer potions too... They should've just sticked with an exclusive revolution lipstick or something 😊

Just saw this on Musings of a Muse blog.
Has anyone else this? Apparently ElleTeamUK posted it via twitter.

Quote: Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just saw this on Musings of a Muse blog.

Has anyone else this? Apparently ElleTeamUK posted it via twitter.
This looks like the scavenger hunt prizes from the launch of Naked 3.

This looks like the scavenger hunt prizes from the launch of Naked 3.
Oh yea. I think you're right. I thought they were releasing a vault w all 3 Nakeds,

My Naked3 arrived yesterday. I opened the box to a small gathering of my squeezing girlfriends LOL. I used a couple of shades today and I love it so far. Same quality we have all come to know and love from Urban Decay. Initially I thought that Naked3 might be very similar to Lorac Unzipped so I compared them when I got home and to me they are different enough to warrant having both. Love!

Ladies, I talked to a lady at Sephora inside JCP, and I was told that Naked 3 was being released there at 9PM on December 11, as they are open until 10PM. I would call your nearest Sephora and ask them when, the exact time and date, it will be available to purchase at that particular store. I hope this is helpful to you.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Good to know I'm not the only one.

I had a dream about it the other night!  It was a negative dream, but I'm still getting it. :)

Latest posts

Back