Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by AmandaWarwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I can do comparison shots of Lorac Pro and Naked 3 for you. What I can tell you for sure though is they are completely different. There is nothing similar at all.. I think Lorac pro has one light pink shade. All of the colors in Naked 3 are on the pink/mauve side.

I would *really* like to see comparison shots of Lorac PRO and Naked 3! I especially want to see Nooner next to Mauve. Please, pretty please!!??

Oh, and I thought I'd put this here- a mini comparison of swatched Lorac Unzipped and Naked 3: http://www.glowofgrace.com/ud-naked3-review-swatches/

Quote: Originally Posted by eastofthesun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would *really* like to see comparison shots of Lorac PRO and Naked 3! I especially want to see Nooner next to Mauve. Please, pretty please!!??

Oh, and I thought I'd put this here- a mini comparison of swatched Lorac Unzipped and Naked 3: http://www.glowofgrace.com/ud-naked3-review-swatches/

if someone doesn't beat me to it then i'll post nooner and mauve for you :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks for the comparison! Think Naked3 has too many pinks for me, I will have to look into the OG or Naked2...

I looove Blackheart though!! Does anyone know if there's something comparable?

...and here is an eye look that I did today.. that dark part under the extended black liner is always pigmented so I dab a bit of concealer on there but this was BEFORE I put on foundation and concealer so please excuse my skin;  I was in a mega huge rush so I didn't get to take better pictures. I rarely wear eye shadows but I should start since I want to incorporate more looks into my blog. Enough with my talk; I used the shadows Strange, Burnout, Nooner, Factory, and Mugshot w/ Urban Decay's 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion.

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @eastofthesun here you go! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I prefer Mauve to Nooner. I was all set to get the Lorac Pro Palette on black friday too, but they were out of it on the website. I like the idea of an equal amount of matte and shimmer shades in a palette rather than just all shimmer, but then I saw it in Ulta about a day later and decided against it, didn't like the packaging, I'm a packaging junkie so that's a huge thing for me, like if it's not perfect i will not be able to use it, won't even be able to look at it. Yeah, it's a little OCD, but hey.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I prefer Mauve to Nooner. I was all set to get the Lorac Pro Palette on black friday too, but they were out of it on the website. I like the idea of an equal amount of matte and shimmer shades in a palette rather than just all shimmer, but then I saw it in Ulta about a day later and decided against it, didn't like the packaging, I'm a packaging junkie so that's a huge thing for me, like if it's not perfect i will not be able to use it, won't even be able to look at it. Yeah, it's a little OCD, but hey.

check out my blog soon. haha giveaway on the Lorac Pro and 2 other palettes.. I like Mauve from the Lorac Pro Palette but Mauve is more purple than Nooner; it's different but they do look similar in pan =)

Yeah I tend to lean towards more purpley pinks since my undertones are so yellow they're practially gold and regular ol' pinks look god awful on me. That's why I'm actually considering selling the other Naked3 palette as well, dunno yet. Right now I'm seriously still lusting after the Smashbox Wondervison Mega palette too, but I really need to slow my roll and stop buying shit I won't be able to finish in a million years. I'll check out your blog though and enter the giveaway, cause well, I'm a hoarder. You should check my blog out when you get a chance, I've really been slacking lately cause I've been laid up with pneumonia, so if it couldn't be posted from a phone, it just couldn't be posted. www.prettylittlesyko.com

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I tend to lean towards more purpley pinks since my undertones are so yellow they're practially gold and regular ol' pinks look god awful on me. That's why I'm actually considering selling the other Naked3 palette as well, dunno yet. Right now I'm seriously still lusting after the Smashbox Wondervison Mega palette too, but I really need to slow my roll and stop buying shit I won't be able to finish in a million years. I'll check out your blog though and enter the giveaway, cause well, I'm a hoarder. You should check my blog out when you get a chance, I've really been slacking lately cause I've been laid up with pneumonia, so if it couldn't be posted from a phone, it just couldn't be posted. www.prettylittlesyko.com

there's a shit load of sets out and it's CRAAAZY! VIB Rouge x2 soon for me.. the whole banning thing is kinda out of hand? I've ordered plenty and nothing happened to me.. haha anyways that set looks great but I just can't stand the odd shaped triangle eye shadows. well if you don't sell it then what would you do with it? i'm the same with my blog.. I've neglected it for so long but I'm coming back to it with a new domain and everything soon ;D

...and here is an eye look that I did today.. that dark part under the extended black liner is always pigmented so I dab a bit of concealer on there but this was BEFORE I put on foundation and concealer so please excuse my skin;  I was in a mega huge rush so I didn't get to take better pictures. I rarely wear eye shadows but I should start since I want to incorporate more looks into my blog. Enough with my talk; I used the shadows Strange, Burnout, Nooner, Factory, and Mugshot w/ Urban Decay's 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion.
that color looks gorgeous on you!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  that color looks gorgeous on you!!!

thank you! I tried ;D did you get your hands on this palette yet?

yeah but i'm not feeling it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i can't decide if i want to send it back or not..

what's wrong with it? D; ehh that's a tough decision.. but if I'm not feeling it then I would rather get $50 back!

Yes, I will do this for you tomorrow afternoon for sure. xxxo

yeah but i'm not feeling it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i can't decide if i want to send it back or not..
What specifically don't you like about it?

Can someone swatch nooner and liar next to each other for me? I'm looking at my palette and they look identical! I'm starting to think I have 2 liars in my palette and no nooner! I've been having so many issues with this palette since I got it!

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can someone swatch nooner and liar next to each other for me? I'm looking at my palette and they look identical! I'm starting to think I have 2 liars in my palette and no nooner! I've been having so many issues with this palette since I got it!

That looks a lot like two of Liar. I don't think Nooner should appear that shimmery.  

@viccckyhoang I just checked out your blog. Thanks!! So far Mugshot is my favorite, but I've only played with a few colors. How long did it take you to build up color with Dust? I tried to wear Dust this morning and literally couldn't get any color to build up. I was so disappointed. 

My Liar pan is actually crooked. I haven't owned a Naked palette before, but this just seems quickly thrown together and inconsistent given what I've seen many of you post. I do love many of the colors I've been able to try so far, but I'm certainly left wanting. 
unsure.gif

Philly gals close to center city, I just called the Sephora on Chestnut and the gal said they will start selling them at 9pm on the 11th....I don't think I will be going home after work, may have to camp out for it.  And I just got a $50 g/c for some overtime work woot woot free Naked3 for me (I know I know I'll have to pay a lil more b/c of the price increase and tax).

Latest posts

Back