Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this on FB - I wonder how long it will last on Sephora.com?:

Urban Decay Cosmetics 53 minutes ago
We're as shocked as you are at how quickly Naked3 is disappearing! Don't fret UDers, you can get your Naked fix on 12/9 by heading over to our retail partners Beauty.com, Macys.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com. Our Naked3 palette will also be available in store mid December!

I just saw this on FB - I wonder how long it will last on Sephora.com?: Urban Decay Cosmetics 53 minutes ago We're as shocked as you are at how quickly Naked3 is disappearing! Don't fret UDers, you can get your Naked fix on 12/9 by heading over to our retail partners Beauty.com, Macys.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com. Our Naked3 palette will also be available in store mid December!
It usually goes pretty fast, especially now that the holidays are coming up. I wouldn't even waste my time going into Sephora or Ulta if one wasn't going to be held for me cause I know I'd never wake up in time to get there before they run out. Hopefully they'll last online a little bit longer. If the last two launches are any indication they'll be out in no time and won't be able to find it anywhere for awhile.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Naked 3 is up on UD website.

I was able to add it to my shopping bag but now it's showing as out of stock.

Quote: Originally Posted by flynt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was there 10 mins ago. Must have sold out.

It was there 10 mins ago. Must have sold out.
Nah, happened last time as well. Got on the site, added it to my cart and went to check out and it said it was out of stock. I think it's some kinda glitch on the site.

Still haven't gotten a single one of the "this is in stock!" Notifications that I signed up for with this palette. I want it less and less the longer I wait. Maybe if I wait long enough someone will do comparison swatches with Lorac Pro and Nude Tude and then I can decide if I NEED it, I'm pretty sure I do need it, of course, it's just a question of how badly.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrspookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still haven't gotten a single one of the "this is in stock!" Notifications that I signed up for with this palette. I want it less and less the longer I wait. Maybe if I wait long enough someone will do comparison swatches with Lorac Pro and Nude Tude and then I can decide if I NEED it,
I'm pretty sure I do need it, of course, it's just a question of how badly.
I can do comparison shots of Lorac Pro and Naked 3 for you. What I can tell you for sure though is they are completely different. There is nothing similar at all.. I think Lorac pro has one light pink shade. All of the colors in Naked 3 are on the pink/mauve side.

Overall, I love Naked 3, but it is not anywhere near as versatile as the other naked palettes. Naked 1 is the most versatile and then 2, 3.

Lorac Pro is very versatile with the 10 matte shades and 10 shimmer shades. The colors are also a wide variety of colors.

The quality of naked 3 is pretty good. It's comparable to the other naked palettes.  Don't worry if you can't get it ASAP. I'm sure you'll be able to get it soon.

I almost got nude tude on hautelook the other day but couldn't justify it as I am getting this. I have naked 2. Want naked 1. Have some Stila nude palettes and a small benefit all nudes. Did the date change to 12/9 from 12/12?

Quote: Originally Posted by NewportSweetPea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I almost got nude tude on hautelook the other day but couldn't justify it as I am getting this. I have naked 2. Want naked 1. Have some Stila nude palettes and a small benefit all nudes.

Did the date change to 12/9 from 12/12?
I heard online the 9th and in stores the 12th.  The girl at Sephora the other day told me it would be in stores the 12th.

I heard online the 9th and in stores the 12th.  The girl at Sephora the other day told me it would be in stores the 12th.
Thanks. This makes it tough. I can order it and by the time I get it, I could have waited until the store has it and enjoy it for days. I need to go to the stores And be sure to get on a list. I 3 stores all very close to me. I am in one regularly. I'm sure I will have no problem. I really wanted to try to get 2000 points one time but looks like I will be spending my 53 to get this. If I spend $120 yesterday with 5x points, I would have gotten there. I couldn't justify. Haha.

I can do comparison shots of Lorac Pro and Naked 3 for you. What I can tell you for sure though is they are completely different. There is nothing similar at all.. I think Lorac pro has one light pink shade. All of the colors in Naked 3 are on the pink/mauve side. Overall, I love Naked 3, but it is not anywhere near as versatile as the other naked palettes. Naked 1 is the most versatile and then 2, 3. Lorac Pro is very versatile with the 10 matte shades and 10 shimmer shades. The colors are also a wide variety of colors. The quality of naked 3 is pretty good. It's comparable to the other naked palettes.  Don't worry if you can't get it ASAP. I'm sure you'll be able to get it soon.
Yeah, I know Naked 3 isn't at all similar to lorac pro--although I think it might be similar to Nude Tude. I have both of those already so it's not like I'm trying to decide between Naked 3 and something else. Just keep waffling between "no more eyeshadow because I have too much already" and "OMG NEED NOW". I think I'll probably try to get it from Sephora on 12/9 since they sent me a $15 off 50 coupon. If that doesn't work out I'll just wait. And a little off-topic heads up, it looks like Ulta may have finally "fixed" the glitch in their system that gave points for GWPs. On my last purchase from them they added the points for the GWPs but took them off again at the end. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrspookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I know Naked 3 isn't at all similar to lorac pro--although I think it might be similar to Nude Tude. I have both of those already so it's not like I'm trying to decide between Naked 3 and something else. Just keep waffling between "no more eyeshadow because I have too much already" and "OMG NEED NOW".
I think I'll probably try to get it from Sephora on 12/9 since they sent me a $15 off 50 coupon. If that doesn't work out I'll just wait.

And a little off-topic heads up, it looks like Ulta may have finally "fixed" the glitch in their system that gave points for GWPs. On my last purchase from them they added the points for the GWPs but took them off again at the end. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.
I noticed that they fixed the points glitch too!  I can't complain, i placed 3 orders in the last week, all with 5x bonus points!  I love bonus points!  

FWIW, I have Nude Tude and I actually don't like it that much. I think the quality of the shadows is really great, but I'm medium toned and everything on there is really ... dark. I like more medium toned colours in my palette in order to use on my lid for a more neutral look :| The two pink-toned colours are what is most like N3, but I think the rest of the palette looks different enough. I'd be happy to do a comparison when I get N3

If anyone here who already has Lorac Unzipped ends up getting Naked 3, can you please post comparison swatches or let us know how similar they are?  I have Unzipped and I am pretty sure I am skipping Naked 3, because to me, in the Naked 3 swatches I have seen, the colors just don't seem as rich and appealing as the Unzipped shades.  I could be wrong though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If anyone here who already has Lorac Unzipped ends up getting Naked 3, can you please post comparison swatches or let us know how similar they are?  I have Unzipped and I am pretty sure I am skipping Naked 3, because to me, in the Naked 3 swatches I have seen, the colors just don't seem as rich and appealing as the Unzipped shades.  I could be wrong though.
LOL I have that one too. Sure, why not. personally I think N3 looks more rose-goldy than Unzipped, but Unzipped is by far the favourite palette I own

Quote: Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really tempted to get one or the other, but I'm waiting on someone to post comparative shots as well. I haven't been able to find any comparative shots on google.

FWIW, I have Nude Tude and I actually don't like it that much. I think the quality of the shadows is really great, but I'm medium toned and everything on there is really ... dark. I like more medium toned colours in my palette in order to use on my lid for a more neutral look :| The two pink-toned colours are what is most like N3, but I think the rest of the palette looks different enough. I'd be happy to do a comparison when I get N3
I agree a lot of the Nude Tude shades seem dark. I don't use it that much but I really like a couple of the colors. It seems to me that Naked 3 has a better range of light, medium, and dark colors, that's part of what makes it very attractive to me.

Latest posts

Back