Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As per Customer Service at Urban Decay, Ulta and Sephora will start selling the Naked 3 Palette on Dec. 9 and online at both those stores on Dec. 12. But get there fast...these are selling out. I'm lucky I got mine and I'm on the Waiting List for more.

Sephora was giving out those blister packs as samples maybe a month or two ago. I tried the Eden one first but didn't like it, but I've been switching between the original and sin for over a month and haven't run out of either yet. I don't think I use a particularly small amount either but YMMV and hope that helps.

Currently I don't own any. I was holding off for the 3 so I could decide on one from the 3. 

May fave seems to be 2 (i seem to be alone in this) and i'm hoping to find it at a nicer price over the holiday season :)

Anyone know if  the 12.12 release date applies to Canadian Sephoras as well? I asked the girl at Sephora last week when I was there but she seemed pretty clueless :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I want this so bad! 

Nevermind I just called and asked. Same date! Looks like I will be there bright and early 

Quote: Originally Posted by JenJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Newbie.gif

Welcome!

Quote: Originally Posted by SUMMER731 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! I'm new! Well not new but I have been reading mut for a while now. I wanted this sooo bad! Like I'm not a huge make up junkie (well maybe a mini one). But omg this is prolly the only thing I ever felt like I needed! So happy for all those that got it! I hope I can get mine when it hit stores.
Welcome!

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They'll send you a new one if you contact them. When naked 2 came out a friend of mine had the same thing happen and they sent her a new one and told her to keep the other one as well
Nope they told me I had to return it and then when they were back in stock I would have to reorder it. Not my idea of a good solution so I guess I'm keeping it as is…
Well that's just kinda crappy. Although, when my friend had that snafu, it was when UD was UD and not L'Oreal's UD. I've found the customer service and even the quality to be much different than it used to be, case in point your popout pan. I didn't get the anarchy face case because the pans were all crooked and what not, even the latest iteration of the urban ammo palette has crooked pans, that was something I've never seen from UD till this point.

Anyway, looks like I'll be getting my Naked3 for free from Ulta. After my little racial profiling incident a few weeks ago they've been diligently following up with me and when the DM called me yesterday and assured my that the manager who followed me from row to row checking the shelves to make sure I hadn't stuffed anything in my bag had been fired so it was safe for me to go to the store again, I asked when the naked palette would be on store and she told me and said to call before I came so she could meet me and they'd hold the palette for me and it would be on them. So that's a plus anyway. I kinda feel bad that someone lost their job so close to the holidays though... Sorry that happened to you. I can understand you feeling bad about  that person loosing their job hopefully that will teach them a lesson and they wont  do what they did to you to someone else.

Thank you! Why does it have to be a Monday??? I really don't want to order online but I have to work on the 9th. I guess it's a stupid little thing to worry about.

Quote: Originally Posted by kellly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_question.gif
 ? ? huh? what are those numbers for?

icon_question.gif

icon_question.gif

Welcome to Makeup Talk!

What numbers do you mean?

I have been anxiously awaiting for the naked 3 to come out at Sephora. I was hoping my husband got it for me for Christmas, but he informed me he "can't buy me makeup because I am always buying stuff".

Now I have my $20 coupon, I know what I will be spending it on.

icon_question.gif
 ? ? huh? what are those numbers for?

icon_question.gif

icon_question.gif

Welcome!

Quote: Originally Posted by chladnis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have been anxiously awaiting for the naked 3 to come out at Sephora. I was hoping my husband got it for me for Christmas, but he informed me he "can't buy me makeup because I am always buying stuff".

Now I have my $20 coupon, I know what I will be spending it on.
Welcome!

@viccckyhoang Thanks for the photos of the UDPP that come with the palette! Still can't wait to see your review on your blog!

Hope you're having lots of fun with it!

I have a question for people who have received their Naked 3 palette and who *also* have the Lorac PRO palette. Could you (pretty please with sugar on top) do a little comparison of the two? It doesn't have to be anything in-depth, just comparison swatches side-by-side of similar colors. Or, perhaps there's already something out there for the Lorac PRO vs. UD N3? I need to know!!! (I'm probably still getting N3, but it'd be awesome to see them!

Quote: Originally Posted by eastofthesun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @viccckyhoang Thanks for the photos of the UDPP that come with the palette! Still can't wait to see your review on your blog!

Hope you're having lots of fun with it!

I have a question for people who have received their Naked 3 palette and who *also* have the Lorac PRO palette. Could you (pretty please with sugar on top) do a little comparison of the two? It doesn't have to be anything in-depth, just comparison swatches side-by-side of similar colors. Or, perhaps there's already something out there for the Lorac PRO vs. UD N3? I need to know!!! (I'm probably still getting N3, but it'd be awesome to see them!

I've just used it once; which was Thanksgiving! Yikes! I've been busy.. I'll most likely post the full review tomorrow =)

I usually do comparison posts too but I've been slacking... I do want to do the Naked 3 vs Naked1, Naked2, and Lorac Pro..but we'll see ;D hahah

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Welcome!
Thank You!

I have been stalking this thread for a while. I never really cared to have a palette as soon as it comes out (I just received the Naked 1 last year for Christmas), but I am definitely buying the 3 as soon as it comes to Sephora!

someone wrote something about being sure to get "487, 399, 344, and 358" and I didn't know what those numbers stood for.

someone wrote something about being sure to get "487, 399, 344, and 358" and I didn't know what those numbers stood for.
I'm too lazy to find that entry, but I'm pretty sure they were referring to Inglot eyeshadow shades.

Latest posts

Back