Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by eastofthesun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @viccckyhoang I love your pictures! They look stunning! I can't wait to check out your blog post with your full review!

Thanks! It means a lot to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll be doing my homework first and then I'll work on a blog post..

EDIT - I'll get it out tomorrow :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I still need to edit pics and I'll play around with it a bit more to post a full review 

You guys stink! I got Naked 2 yesterday after thinking about it for TWO YEARS, and now I'm going to have to go and get N3 once Sephora has it. I don't have N1 at least, and I doubt I will get it. Naked 3 is sooo pretty, so now I have to go spend $55+ (including tax) so I can get it. Why do all of you have to take such great pictures of this palette? Oh, and to top this off, I'm getting Lorac Pro on Black Friday.

You guys stink! I got Naked 2 yesterday after thinking about it for TWO YEARS, and now I'm going to have to go and get N3 once Sephora has it. I don't have N1 at least, and I doubt I will get it. Naked 3 is sooo pretty, so now I have to go spend $55+ (including tax) so I can get it. Why do all of you have to take such great pictures of this palette? Oh, and to top this off, I'm getting Lorac Pro on Black Friday.
I have LORAC Pro and I love it!

Quote: Originally Posted by elfbarbie07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm excited to get it
smile.gif
. I swatched a couple colors at Kohl's (random...) and they are gorgeous! Oh, btw, sorry for getting sort of off topic.
Yeah, I'm going to keep us off topic for just a teensy weensy bit longer to say WHOA it was at Kohl's? Weird! But cool!

I also have the Lorac PRO palette and really love it. It's terrific!!!! I made a really subtle but nice eye look the other day from it.

Back to the topic at hand, I'm still planning on getting the Naked 3 palette when it hits Sephora. I think it's lovely and I've always looked good in pinky hues, plus, I haven't ever gotten a Naked palette before, so this is the perfect time!

Check out Xsparkage.com on her blog she compared all three Naked side by side and swatched the colors side by side that looked similar. Also check out her YouTube under the same name title Naked3 and she does a great review with live swatches. Best I have seen.

I finally got my ship notice! I was getting worried. I cannot wait to get it, these colors are SO up my alley!

Well… I just got my palette in the mail and opened it.. one of my shadows is not secured in the palette and its raised above all the other shadows in the palette and I can't get it to go down in the palette. Kind of disappointed because I'm afraid if i try and push on it anymore its going to break or I'm going to break it because i'll open the palette and it'll fall out. Any idea what Urban Decay will do about this? I sent them an email just now. I can't get it back in the palette and knowing my luck it's going to fall out, it's like there's something under it. Should I call them to just stick to email?
They'll send you a new one if you contact them. When naked 2 came out a friend of mine had the same thing happen and they sent her a new one and told her to keep the other one as well

I want this palette soooo badly. I didn't get a chance to snag it when it came on the UD site, but I hope Sephora gets it soon. I would ask for it for Christmas, but I don't know if I can wait if it's at Sephora before then. 

Yeah, I'm going to keep us off topic for just a teensy weensy bit longer to say WHOA it was at Kohl's? Weird! But cool! I also have the Lorac PRO palette and really love it. It's terrific!!!! I made a really subtle but nice eye look the other day from it. Back to the topic at hand, I'm still planning on getting the Naked 3 palette when it hits Sephora. I think it's lovely and I've always looked good in pinky hues, plus, I haven't ever gotten a Naked palette before, so this is the perfect time!
Yeah it was! My Kohl's has a makeup section with Real Techniques, Cargo, Lorac, thebalm, and a couple more... no Urban Decay, and I don't think they have Tarte or Too Faced :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. And the Lorac Pro will be mine soon enough... I can't afford Naked 3 right now but I will probably end up getting it anyway.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They'll send you a new one if you contact them. When naked 2 came out a friend of mine had the same thing happen and they sent her a new one and told her to keep the other one as well
Nope they told me I had to return it and then when they were back in stock I would have to reorder it. Not my idea of a good solution so I guess I'm keeping it as is… 

Nope they told me I had to return it and then when they were back in stock I would have to reorder it. Not my idea of a good solution so I guess I'm keeping it as is… 
Well that's just kinda crappy. Although, when my friend had that snafu, it was when UD was UD and not L'Oreal's UD. I've found the customer service and even the quality to be much different than it used to be, case in point your popout pan. I didn't get the anarchy face case because the pans were all crooked and what not, even the latest iteration of the urban ammo palette has crooked pans, that was something I've never seen from UD till this point. Anyway, looks like I'll be getting my Naked3 for free from Ulta. After my little racial profiling incident a few weeks ago they've been diligently following up with me and when the DM called me yesterday and assured my that the manager who followed me from row to row checking the shelves to make sure I hadn't stuffed anything in my bag had been fired so it was safe for me to go to the store again, I asked when the naked palette would be on store and she told me and said to call before I came so she could meet me and they'd hold the palette for me and it would be on them. So that's a plus anyway. I kinda feel bad that someone lost their job so close to the holidays though...

Well that's just kinda crappy. Although, when my friend had that snafu, it was when UD was UD and not L'Oreal's UD. I've found the customer service and even the quality to be much different than it used to be, case in point your popout pan. I didn't get the anarchy face case because the pans were all crooked and what not, even the latest iteration of the urban ammo palette has crooked pans, that was something I've never seen from UD till this point.

Anyway, looks like I'll be getting my Naked3 for free from Ulta. After my little racial profiling incident a few weeks ago they've been diligently following up with me and when the DM called me yesterday and assured my that the manager who followed me from row to row checking the shelves to make sure I hadn't stuffed anything in my bag had been fired so it was safe for me to go to the store again, I asked when the naked palette would be on store and she told me and said to call before I came so she could meet me and they'd hold the palette for me and it would be on them. So that's a plus anyway. I kinda feel bad that someone lost their job so close to the holidays though...
Wow I am so sorry that happened to you!  It is not your fault she lost her job.  She chose to stalk you and all you did was call and complain, make them aware of it.  They took the actions to dismiss her.  I get why you feel bad though.  The job market is rough.

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

See and that is goes against their own policy.

I received my Naked 3 palette yesterday and buzz is obviously slanted in my palette. Mine hasn't popped out yet though.

Quote: Originally Posted by TheCivilBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my Naked 3 palette yesterday and buzz is obviously slanted in my palette. Mine hasn't popped out yet though.
Thats the one I'm having issues with.. its significantly higher than all the other pans and just kind of wobbles back and forth. Waiting for it to actually fall out.. 

Anyway, looks like I'll be getting my Naked3 for free from Ulta. After my little racial profiling incident a few weeks ago they've been diligently following up with me and when the DM called me yesterday and assured my that the manager who followed me from row to row checking the shelves to make sure I hadn't stuffed anything in my bag had been fired so it was safe for me to go to the store again, I asked when the naked palette would be on store and she told me and said to call before I came so she could meet me and they'd hold the palette for me and it would be on them. So that's a plus anyway. I kinda feel bad that someone lost their job so close to the holidays though...

Whoa!  What!  That is crazy!  Sorry that happened to you.  But the bonus is you will get the Naked 3.  

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well that's just kinda crappy. Although, when my friend had that snafu, it was when UD was UD and not L'Oreal's UD. I've found the customer service and even the quality to be much different than it used to be, case in point your popout pan. I didn't get the anarchy face case because the pans were all crooked and what not, even the latest iteration of the urban ammo palette has crooked pans, that was something I've never seen from UD till this point.

@Prtylitlesyko - hold up... she what?! I can't say I feel bad she lost her job since what she did was wrong. I wonder how many other people she's done that to.

yay! i'm glad that ulta made it up to you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

i had a similar experience in the ulta by me. i was followed around like a criminal, told the guy 3x i didn't need help and to fk off in a nice way and i started walking over to the drugstore section and he stopped following me there. i filled out the survey and complained to them via fbook and i haven't seen him in the store since.

Latest posts

Back