Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Boots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  -follows along to new thread- Been curious about Inglot a lot lately! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am going to take some pictures of my favorite shades-- gimme a couple hours and I'll keep you posted!  I am pretty excited for this.

My QVC and sephora doesn't say out for delivery either.. So I'm guessing that the system just didn't update yet but it will come.

My tracking never updated but I just got my palette!!
heart.gif

I was at my Ulta Saturday, and I decided to hold off on getting either naked 1 or 2. I asked about Naked 3 and was told that my store would not be carrying the Naked 3 as it will be a limited release at Ultas. I live in a tourist community and its the off season now. Boo!!!

Well… I just got my palette in the mail and opened it.. one of my shadows is not secured in the palette and its raised above all the other shadows in the palette and I can't get it to go down in the palette. Kind of disappointed because I'm afraid if i try and push on it anymore its going to break or I'm going to break it because i'll open the palette and it'll fall out. Any idea what Urban Decay will do about this? I sent them an email just now. I can't get it back in the palette and knowing my luck it's going to fall out, it's like there's something under it. Should I call them to just stick to email?

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well… I just got my palette in the mail and opened it.. one of my shadows is not secured in the palette and its raised above all the other shadows in the palette and I can't get it to go down in the palette. Kind of disappointed because I'm afraid if i try and push on it anymore its going to break or I'm going to break it because i'll open the palette and it'll fall out. Any idea what Urban Decay will do about this? I sent them an email just now. I can't get it back in the palette and knowing my luck it's going to fall out, it's like there's something under it. Should I call them to just stick to email?

One time they forgot to refund me for an item that went out of stock that i had paid for, they were pretty quick to email back and very helpful, so I'd just wait. But I'm also phonephobic lol.

Hmm personally I would try to push it back in, if it breaks tell them it came defective. Either way they would probably have to replace it. But that's just me.

Hmm personally I would try to push it back in, if it breaks tell them it came defective. Either way they would probably have to replace it. But that's just me.
I I try to but it's like there is something under it. No matter which way I try to push it back it the other side pops up. I called and they only said they'd give me a refund and I'd have to reorder when it came back in stock. I'll just keep it and be careful with that shadow.

My mirror came out of my naked 2 palette and they offered me a 20% off code with free shipping to replace it.

Can you pop it out, check if there is something under there and then pop it back in?

I I try to but it's like there is something under it. No matter which way I try to push it back it the other side pops up. I called and they only said they'd give me a refund and I'd have to reorder when it came back in stock. I'll just keep it and be careful with that shadow.
De-pot it and put it back in. I think that's possible but then I've only seen completely depotted Naked palettes.

Keep it for now until more are in stock. Also reply back with their policy since it clearly states they will EXCHANGE it, "Please send the defective or incorrect item(s) back to us, using the free returns process. Once we receive the returned item(s), we will gladly send you a replacement." If they refuse to replace the item and instead are going to make you repurchase it then you can dispute the entire charge with your debit/credit card and end up not only with the palette but you're money back. Now, note, I'm only mentioning this option because if they're going to refuse to exchange it per their own policy then it's completely on them if you choose to do that. I say email them again about it with their policy. Obviously you have to return it to them either way but they shouldn't have to make you reorder it.

The other option is to wait for ULTA and Sephora to sell it within the next couple of weeks then return yours back to UD for a refund and buy it from Sephora or ULTA. You get to play with it over the next few weeks while you wait for Sephora or ULTA to have it in stock and then be able to buy a non-defective one.

http://www.urbandecay.com/returns-and-exchanges/return.html

FREE RETURNS UrbanDecay.com now offers free returns, making our Love It or Leave It Guarantee even sweeter for you!

Under 45 Days You have up to 45 days (from the shipment date) to return merchandise with which you are not satisfied. Purchase of Sale items are final and are not eligible for return or exchange. All returns are credited in the original form of payment.

Over 45 Days Item(s) received within 46-90 days of shipment date will receive a refund in the form of Urban Decay store credit, which can be used any time at www.urbandecay.com.

Items received more than 90 days after the shipment date may not be returned.

Gift Returns Please provide as much information about the original order as possible (such as order number, customer name, or email address). Your refund will be in the form of Urban Decay store credit that can be used any time at www.urbandecay.com.

Gift returns only apply to purchases made on www.urbandecay.com, all other purchases must be returned to the retailer from which the product was purchased in accordance to their return policies.

Without identifying order information, we will issue a credit in the form of Urban Decay store credit for the item's lowest selling price.

Gift With Purchase Returns Any FREE product or FREE gift must accompany the return to receive a refund to the payment method used on urbandecay.com. Urban Decay store credit will be issued on a return not accompanied by the FREE product or FREE gift.

Exchanges Exchanges can be made for product of equal or lesser value. Urban Decay store credit will be issued for the difference in price and tax for exchanges of lesser value.

For exchanges of greater value, a refund will be provided for the original items. Customers are responsible for placing another order for the exchange items of greater value.

Returning Defective/Wrong Items Please send the defective or incorrect item(s) back to us, using the free returns process. Once we receive the returned item(s), we will gladly send you a replacement.

Latest posts

Back