Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is at my house. Am I at my house, no. I am sitting waiting while my daughter had her piano lesson. It's killing me. I didn't even have time to open the box!

Should I be concerned that I haven't gotten a shipping e-mail yet?  I got my order confirmation at like 2pm EST on Thurs but have yet to receive a shipping.  I'm disappointed it might be sitting on my porch for almost a week if I don't get it here this time 2 days from now. I'm definitely never ordering from UD's website again.

Should I be concerned that I haven't gotten a shipping e-mail yet?  I got my order confirmation at like 2pm EST on Thurs but have yet to receive a shipping.  I'm disappointed it might be sitting on my porch for almost a week if I don't get it here this time 2 days from now. I'm definitely never ordering from UD's website again.
Have you emailed them or called them?

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I posted the following back on page 13 - my order still says "Order Status: Being Processed" after 6:30 p.m. EST on Monday 11/25 - and I ordered mine at 12:03 p.m. EST on 11/21.  Here's a snip of my previous post - we did call them at 5 p.m. EST on Friday:

I ordered Naked 3 at 12:03 p.m. EST on 11/21 and never got an e-mail confirmation or a ship notice.  My order status when I log into my account still says "Being Processed".

My husband called in for me about 5 p.m. EST yesterday (Friday) to make sure my order was in the system since I never received an e-mail order confirmation or a shipment notice.  It is in their system.  But they said they were very overwhelmed from the launch, their distribution is experiencing some delays, and it could be up to 5 business days before my palette ships.  Not that it will take that long - but it COULD take that long.  (So if yours is already on the way . . . LUCKY!)  They told him that everyone who placed an order before they sold out has a Naked 3 reserved in their name and will have it ship sometime within that 5 business day timeframe.

My birthday is this coming Thursday and we leave for a week in FL on Monday.  I'm beginning to lose hope I'll see mine before both.  (I did not upgrade shipping.  Not sure if it has anything to do with that or not.)  
icon_sad.gif

My palette came in and it's perfect! I started taking pictures of it on my DSLR so I can't wait to share with you guys! Off to the post office to drop off some packages and to take my little brother to get a haircut <3

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I called, and the rep was super nice, she just said it's probably taking longer than usual because of the high number of orders.  I figured as much, I just wanted to make sure my order number existed.  

For people who haven't recieved confirmation or shipping notice yet, that may be because MANY people ordered the palette on the same day. Sorry, but a bit of patience is required. I ordered something from Sephora on the last day of the VIB sale and my shipping confirmation came four business days later. It's natural that some orders will take longer to process and send out. That said, email them or call them just to be sure. It's also quite possible that in the chaos of the Naked 3 palette that an employee may have forgotten to send some emails out or something. That doesn't make Urban Decay any less of a reliable company.

Quote: Originally Posted by ddalgi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For people who haven't recieved confirmation or shipping notice yet, that may be because MANY people ordered the palette on the same day. Sorry, but a bit of patience is required.

Patience the week of my birthday - un-possible!  
wink.gif

Especially since this birthday / Thanksgiving / Hanukkah combo won't happen again for 75,000+ years!  
laughno.gif

Patience the week of my birthday - un-possible!   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Especially since this birthday / Thanksgiving / Hanukkah combo won't happen again for 75,000+ years!   :laughno:
Well your case is special xP I just wrote that up because I felt some people were being a little unfair to UD. I work in retail and I take it personally hahaha

Hi everyone! I'm new! Well not new but I have been reading mut for a while now. I wanted this sooo bad! Like I'm not a huge make up junkie (well maybe a mini one). But omg this is prolly the only thing I ever felt like I needed! So happy for all those that got it! I hope I can get mine when it hit stores.

@NurseKelly2012 Oh my gosh! Blackheart is so gorgeous! Thank you for the picture :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It is really gorgeous! I never wear the dark colors though. They wash me out and make me look like I have a black eye. The last two colors probably won't be used very much for me!

Hiii.. I love naked 1 2 3, but I can't find it in my country. Guys, can you tell me information about sephora branches in asia?

Ehhh I don't like how the swatches came out =/ I might have to re-do them tomorrow..

I really need to work on a lighting set up and a light box for better pictures!

Anyways, ENJOY! =D

EDIT: I need to edit the other pics! Full review on my blog by tonight before I sleep (unsure what time)..

SWATCHED 1x EACH.. that's how pigmented they are... the top portion (1st 6 eye shadows in the palette) can definitely be built up more. Hope that helps!

I am much too tired and had too long of a day to take any pictures or do any swatches.  I will try tomorrow.  I will say, the colors look even better in person.  I have a feeling this will be my go-to palette.  I also ordered the Naked3 double ended eyeliner, which I will photograph and swatch tomorrow.

@viccckyhoang I love your pictures! They look stunning! I can't wait to check out your blog post with your full review!

Latest posts

Back