Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I already have over 2,000 points at Ulta. This is why it was okay, in my mind, to order Naked3 from UD. I earn points really fast because both my daughter and I get our hair done at Ulta, besides all the makeup we buy. I keep saving my points, I'm sure I'll use them eventually. I really want the Chi touch screen hair dryer.
I work at Ulta and yesterday this woman came in and she had over 2,000 points and she told me she was saving them for Black Friday!

My Ulta does the crappy tiered system.  It sucks, and isn't an incentive to shop there at all.
I'm pretty sure I read a comment from Ulta on their Facebook page that they were going to be switching all locations to the "ULTAmate rewards program" in 2014. So there's hope!!

Tomorrow my palette arrives! I could use a little pick me up.

i'm so exciiiiiiiiiiited. it's a Monday so it's definitely gonna be a pick me up!

Tomorrow my palette arrives! I could use a little pick me up.

I am so jeally! LOL I have yet to get a ship notice and what's more I've been essentially double charged. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Waiting to hear back from Urban Decay.

I am so jeally! LOL I have yet to get a ship notice and what's more I've been essentially double charged. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Waiting to hear back from Urban Decay.
Oh no! Well, if you get a double order just sell the extras on eBay for $300 a piece and make back your money! LOL.

Since my puppies woke me up at 4:30am, I get my palette today! Now, if I could just get back to sleep!

My won't be here until Wednesday and I'm heading out of town that morning so I won't get to see it until Sunday but that is ok, my sister is getting her's on Wednesday too and she is who I'm going to visit haha.

I just received a shipment confirmation! There's no update on the tracking yet, but it was sent via UPS. I wasn't as worried about this palette so much as I was worried about the other half of the shipment, which is one of my secret santa gifts. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Zophiel24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How is the quality of Inglot shadows?  I would also like to build my own palette...
GREAT. I have several and I love them- let's start a new thread! ;-)

Quote: Originally Posted by mrspookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure I read a comment from Ulta on their Facebook page that they were going to be switching all locations to the "ULTAmate rewards program" in 2014. So there's hope!!
That would be amazing!!! My Ulta does the tiered system too, and it's really nothing exciting. I really hope they switch very early in 2014. Thanks!

Oh, by the way I was at Ulta returning something last night and I asked a SA when they'd be getting the Naked 3 palette, and she said December 12, but she asked if I wanted to be put on the waiting list- so if you want to buy from Ulta, maybe call and get on the waiting list so you can get it sooner rather than later!

I'm excited for everyone getting theirs this week! Enjoy!

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  GREAT. I have several and I love them- let's start a new thread! ;-)
-follows along to new thread- Been curious about Inglot a lot lately! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope I get mine today! It's supposed to be delivered today, but the tracking still says processed at sorting facility at my closest USPS. I hope it made it on the truck!

I hope I get mine today! It's supposed to be delivered today, but the tracking still says processed at sorting facility at my closest USPS. I hope it made it on the truck!
Mine says the same thing -.- if it doesnt then I might have to pick it up just to get it today haha

Latest posts

Back